Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    BC here, unvaxxed.

VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BC here, uncut.
    русский брат

"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, uh, your opinion, man."

“Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don’t nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weights.”

"For me life is continuously being hungry, the meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive. But to move ahead to go up, to achieve and to conquer"

Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PrehistoricUFO View Post
    Still Pureblood here. My work is slowly turning specific areas of the office to vaccinated only. Lol it's just unreal how segregation is basically back based on medical history. Dream world.

I haven't really got a Plan B for if I need to quit. What I do know is I won't surrender to this crap. I have a lot of money saved up but it won't last forever obviously.
    Funny a year ago they weren't allowed to ask about your medical history and today they can ask for proof.

Is it still going to be ok when some work place starts asking if any of their fahgot employees have AIDS? I guess it's ok now

Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hodling the line but my first child is due in December and wife is pressuring me as she’s scared I might not be allowed into hospital to see the birth of my child.

I will not support any business requiring passport no matter what though.
    Last edited by Roasted; 09-25-2021 at 06:08 PM.
    Aesthetic Glutes Crew
    Eleshirt Crew

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by VANZFINEST View Post
    BC here, uncut.
    Prove it.

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Drhunglow View Post
    Funny a year ago they weren't allowed to ask about your medical history and today they can ask for proof.
    Not true, there have always been plenty of jobs where you need to disclose relevant health conditions, disclose medications, and even undergo fit testing or other types of testing to determine suitability prior to employment