umopapisdn1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation HELP! With Supplement Routine/Plan and Dosage - NEW TO THIS

Hey just need some help with how much g per day of the supplements listed below, how many times a day, when to take each day.

The supplements I have are listed below, I am trying to gain mass:
    Creatine
    HMB
    Betaine
    Arginine (AAKG)
    L-Glutamine
    BCAA 7000

If anyone could help me out would muchly be appreciated. Thank you.

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Creatine 3-5g any time of day, betaine 2-3g preferably split in half to avoid stomach problems, I remember taking HMB at night when I did take it but all of these should have directions on the label but next time save yourself some money and don't buy the arginine, glutamine or BCAAs.
    My secret? Texting between sets.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    Creatine 3-5g any time of day, betaine 2-3g preferably split in half to avoid stomach problems, I remember taking HMB at night when I did take it but all of these should have directions on the label but next time save yourself some money and don't buy the arginine, glutamine or BCAAs.

This just about covers it!
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you can take only ONE supplement only that you’ll never get enough of through diet it’s D3.

It’s a hormone.

Want to take it to the next level? Get blood drawn and make sure your levels are between 80-100.

Rccrypto25 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I hadOpen heart surgery and had a mechanical valve replacement for My aortic valve, do to a birth defect.
    I’m completely healthy and work out every day do not have any limitations other than I have to watch my vitamin K intake because I’m on warfarin. My question is is there any research or does anybody know if it be safe to take enanthate 350 or any other test products With my valve situation?

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rccrypto25 View Post
    I hadOpen heart surgery and had a mechanical valve replacement for My aortic valve, do to a birth defect.
    I’m completely healthy and work out every day do not have any limitations other than I have to watch my vitamin K intake because I’m on warfarin. My question is is there any research or does anybody know if it be safe to take enanthate 350 or any other test products With my valve situation?

Can't answer those kinds of questions here broseph. You would have to discuss that with your provider.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.