Jorisd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jorisd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

when and how to take creatine powder... plz answer i need some help...

hi,

i got some questions about creatine...

im not going to load because i read it is not necesary..

but now my questions:

- when to take creatine? (i read 1 hour before ur workout but some say after)

- how to take creatine..? mix it with water? is that a good idea?
    i read mix it with juice but i dont like that... is water also ok?
    is it good to take it when i wake up?. then after 30 minutes i have breakfast... is that ok?

- also when to take the creatine on off days? also when i wake up?

i know a lot of guys have asnwered this questions before but i really appreciate help.... plz answer these 3 questions...

BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: when and how to take creatine powder... plz answer i need some help...

Originally posted by Jorisd
    . im not going to load because i read it is not necesary..
    but now my questions:- when to take creatine? (i read 1 hour before ur workout but some say after)
    - how to take creatine..? mix it with water? is that a good idea?
    i read mix it with juice but i dont like that... is water also ok?
    is it good to take it when i wake up?. then after 30 minutes i have breakfast... is that ok?
    - also when to take the creatine on off days? also when i wake up? i know a lot of guys have asnwered this questions before but i really appreciate help.... plz answer these 3 questions...
    Why not load...its not a big deal in my mind ....but why not? would it hurt? its cheap enough that I would do i anyway...no to your questions....
    When...not a huge deal either..but would say throw some in your post workout drink....some say competes w protien for uptake--I trhow it in my post wo.....
    as to what to take it with ? the only thing here is you want to spike that insulin.....when ya throw it in you Post shake..you have the 50 grams of dextrose to do just that.....other wise take it with dextrose...mix in some coolaid w/dextrose.......
    Creatine on days off? yeah why not? do you muscles cease to grow on your day off? NOoo thats when they ARE growing....JMO though

gopher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Take it after you workout. Put it in your post workout shake. The amount of carbs in your shake should be determined by your bodybuilding goals. On off days take your creatine in water after a meal or in a protein shake. Any meal is fine. No need to over think this. Just take your daily dose every day and you'll be fine. Timing when and what you take it with may have some effect on the absorbtion but it wont make a huge difference.

K (same) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just Snort it!!!!

Jorisd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jorisd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    why after the workout and not before? i good site on the internet recommends taking it 1 houir before ur workout

K (same) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Serious answer for pre,during and post work out drinks:

Check out www.avantlabs.com , online mag, 5th issue, article by Zepellin.