Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ninshark View Post
    maybe if you actually read all my posts, you'll find that I addressed that issue and agreed that it was potentially concerning. And you are fake alpha, you're talking about owning up that the relationship is done and he should just move on, like wtf?? They didn't even fkin argue!! It was like cordial as fk, lol, they just exhibited really really lazy behavior. Giving up at this point, where there's not even an argument, that's just cowardice right there lol, FAAF fake alpha as fk lol. If there were some argument at the end in which OP chimped out, then yeah, he should acknowledge that it's over and just move on, but there was nothing like that. They both just.. gave up lol, their brains shut off.
    You got it bro.
    ------------------------
    Misc Cologne Crew
    Al Bundy crew
    Grandmaster B Crew
    Wood smash Kelly Bundy crew
    Wood DESTROY Marcy Darcy crew
    Jefferson Darcy for president crew
    NO MA'AM crew
    Four touchdowns in one game crew

AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jackflag View Post
    Both are great. But her main reason for not being sure about seeing you again was actually the vacc. You should include something about that as well. Tell her you're now seriously considering getting it. Or use what that guy above said to say.

Also don't be afraid to just pretend none of this happened, and straight up say what are you doing tomorrow/lets hang out, like someone else suggested above. Maybe send that if she doesn't reply to your initial text.
    lol if she doesn't reply to my initial text I'm not gonna follow up again

What you guys don't see, is that she has mentioned to me in the past that me texting 1-2 days after a date is a little unusual for her. However, I never took it to mean "change it or I'm leaving", which apparently she meant.

If/when vaccine talk comes up with her, I can address it then. I don't want to send a 1-2 paragraph text outlining all her objections. But I have already told her my reasons (long term studies, etc). I might just get the vaccine anyways regardless of her so who knows.

Do I think sending another text is going to work? 30% chance it does. But why the hell not...life is short. We both liked each other, and how could she lose all of her attraction to me, literally overnight...?

Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AMDuser View Post
    lol if she doesn't reply to my initial text I'm not gonna follow up again

What you guys don't see, is that she has mentioned to me in the past that me texting 1-2 days after a date is a little unusual for her. However, I never took it to mean "change it or I'm leaving", which apparently she meant.

If/when vaccine talk comes up with her, I can address it then. I don't want to send a 1-2 paragraph text outlining all her objections. But I have already told her my reasons (long term studies, etc). I might just get the vaccine anyways regardless of her so who knows.

Do I think sending another text is going to work? 30% chance it does. But why the hell not...life is short. We both liked each other, and how could she lose all of her attraction to me, literally overnight...?
    I'm actually leaning towards her bringing up the vaccine last time as a cop-out and not the most important issue. The most pressing issue atm was the slow texting and the lack of ability to offer solutions to solve problems. She probably shouldn't bring up the vaccine again unless she wants to be petty.

If you guys talk again, then sort out the slow texting thing by offering compromises that you'd try harder and text sooner.
    Don't: sorry because this and that (apologize and give excuses)
    Do this: say sorry, I'll try to text you sooner (apologize and offer solution)
    or Do this: I'll try to text you sooner (offer solution without apology).

If she brings up the vaccine again, then she is being petty.
    The fake alpha way to handle this is: fk that, too many issues b*xch.
    The smart way to handle this is: let's talk about that some other time, why don't we work on one thing at a time?
    Goals:

-stop being fat

01/01/2022
    209 - 206 - 199

in gradschool
    single and hating it

AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm actually leaning towards her bringing up the vaccine last time as a cop-out and not the most important issue. The most pressing issue atm was the slow texting and the lack of ability to offer solutions to solve problems. She probably shouldn't bring up the vaccine again unless she wants to be petty.

If you guys talk again, then sort out the slow texting thing by offering compromises that you'd try harder and text sooner.
    Don't: sorry because this and that (apologize and give excuses)
    Do this: say sorry, I'll try to text you sooner (apologize and offer solution)
    or Do this: I'll try to text you sooner (offer solution without apology).

If she brings up the vaccine again, then she is being petty.
    The fake alpha way to handle this is: fk that, too many issues b*xch.
    The smart way to handle this is: let's talk about that some other time, why don't we work on one thing at a time?
    The thing is, her dad is immunocompromised. So I think when she means it would "eventually" be an issue for her is...if I "eventually" meet her dad.

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And that's what I'd be doing if I sent her a text to put in effort to patch things up.

My ego has been burned enough by women. What's another hit? If sending another text doesn't work for me, I'll know I fought for her and it didn't work. I'm already talking to other girls, went on a date last night, etc. As I'm sure she is too.

What do you think about sending something like this:

"Hey, I wanted to reach out because I really like you and I don’t want to give up if there’s a chance. I know you have an issue with me texting too late, but I’d hate for this to end over something that can be fixed. LMK if you want to chat."

or

"Hey, I wanted to reach out because I really like you and I’d like to see you again. I’d hate for this to end because of me texting too late. LMK if you want to chat."
    Yeah both of those are great. I'd probably go with the first or explain just a little more to lay your cards on the table.

Or even something like "Hey, I know we called it in our last conversation, but after thinking on it, I felt like we clicked and don't want something easily improvable like texting back too late to be the reason things didn't work out. I'd like to see where this goes, so let me know if you'd be interested in grabbing dinner/drinks/a movie/insert any non-committal plan"

Or, you could just send her a "Hey, how's it going?" text to feel it out, and if she takes an excessive amount of time to respond or doesn't at all, you've found your answer.

As far as the vaccine thing...seeing your post above. if that's the case, it's something you're gonna have to address early on. either in the initial contact when you guys chat, or pretty close to it, either during or after the first hang out. Because that's a legitimate health concern for her.

If it's not about her dad and just about her own principle/belief that you need to be vaxxed, then one of you is going to have to give up ground, or you're both gonna have to next each other.
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

Originally Posted by Zackad View Post
    Yeah both of those are great. I'd probably go with the first or explain just a little more to lay your cards on the table.

Or even something like "Hey, I know we called it in our last conversation, but after thinking on it, I felt like we clicked and don't want something easily improvable like texting back too late to be the reason things didn't work out. I'd like to see where this goes, so let me know if you'd be interested in grabbing dinner/drinks/a movie/insert any non-committal plan"

Or, you could just send her a "Hey, how's it going?" text to feel it out, and if she takes an excessive amount of time to respond or doesn't at all, you've found your answer.

As far as the vaccine thing...seeing your post above. if that's the case, it's something you're gonna have to address early on. either in the initial contact when you guys chat, or pretty close to it, either during or after the first hang out. Because that's a legitimate health concern for her.

If it's not about her dad and just about her own principle/belief that you need to be vaxxed, then one of you is going to have to give up ground, or you're both gonna have to next each other.
    Dude that is KILLER. Love it. Casual, not sounding desperate. Making it clear I like her. I might send exactly that lol

jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All great advice. Send and report back, OP.
    ------------------------
    Misc Cologne Crew
    Al Bundy crew
    Grandmaster B Crew
    Wood smash Kelly Bundy crew
    Wood DESTROY Marcy Darcy crew
    Jefferson Darcy for president crew
    NO MA'AM crew
    Four touchdowns in one game crew

Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The thing is, her dad is immunocompromised. So I think when she means it would "eventually" be an issue for her is...if I "eventually" meet her dad.
    still workable, what kind of relationship you want? 3 months? 1 year? LTR possibly marriage? If it's anything, but the last one, you could just procrastinate it until you two break up. If you're in it to win it, then you prob do need to get it and do some serious research into the pros and cons of the vaccine to help you come to a decision.
    Goals:

-stop being fat

01/01/2022
    209 - 206 - 199

in gradschool
    single and hating it

Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dude that is KILLER. Love it. Casual, not sounding desperate. Making it clear I like her. I might send exactly that lol
    Can you just do it then

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    Can you just do it then
    lmfao

don't leave us hanging OP, we need the juicy deets

but also send it when you're ready
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

Sending it early tomorrow afternoon. Didn't seem like a good text to send on a Friday night.

I'll update when I send it.

Ok I sent it.

Knowing her texting habits, she could get back to me in 5 mins, 6 hours, or 2 days.

Hold me misc...

Ok I sent it.

Knowing her texting habits, she could get back to me in 5 mins, 6 hours, or 2 days.

Hold me misc...
    you don't need to be held, remember you went into this with low chance of gain, no chance of loss, and no expectations.
    Goals:

-stop being fat

01/01/2022
    209 - 206 - 199

in gradschool
    single and hating it

20 mins later...

GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just get the chip brah, my new magnetic powers are fun

kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you didnt do anything wrong. its a misunderstanding. she gave up the ass and felt cheap afterwards so when you finally did reach out she took it as you not valuing her as much.
    go no contact or ask her if she's willing to try again you can give her all the attention in the world because you value your time with her. stress that and you'll be ok

Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just get vaccinated

write2staceyz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) write2staceyz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) write2staceyz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) write2staceyz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) write2staceyz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) write2staceyz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) write2staceyz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) write2staceyz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) write2staceyz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) write2staceyz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) write2staceyz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Based on the last text, she is a very caring person, thinking of her father's health than herself. If she will do this for her dad, she will do this for you when you two forms a family.

Getting vaccine is a personal choice, but it seems like a deal breaker for her. I am sorry but I am on her side.

If you want to be with her, get the vaccine. Otherwise, let her go.

I agree with staceyz above, in this last text, she has shown two things:
    -she is into you
    -vaccine def dealbreaker

So you need to make the decision quick. Faced with this pressure, I'd probably crack and say no. I prob will regret it later, but you never know, depends on how old you are. If you are 30+, you may consider getting it because meeting nice women is hard to come by. I also don't recommend you just get it for a girl too, that's way too rash. There is no negotiating this one, you can't finesse it the ways I mentioned like procrastinating it until you guys break up or offer hope that you may change your mind when in reality the answer is most likely not. This is because she has shown to be at least genuine in this aspect and finessing the vax part takes a sh*xxy person. If she were wishy washy and flaky, I may play that game, but she seems genuine about this so you need to respect that.

but hey, good job bro, you see what we were saying? There ain't no hint of beta **** anywhere.
    Goals:

-stop being fat

01/01/2022
    209 - 206 - 199

in gradschool
    single and hating it

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's all just an excuse; she isn't that into you.

You really think if she was genuinely very attracted to you, she'd let you go over petty stuff like this?

People are so naive ITT to believe crap like this as genuine reasoning.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The amount of pandering you're doing is off the charts.

Very weak. This was probably the nail in the coffin.

-she is into you
    -vaccine def dealbreaker

So you need to make the decision quick. Faced with this pressure, I'd probably crack and say no. I prob will regret it later, but you never know, depends on how old you are. If you are 30+, you may consider getting it because meeting nice women is hard to come by. I also don't recommend you just get it for a girl too, that's way too rash. There is no negotiating this one, you can't finesse it the ways I mentioned like procrastinating it until you guys break up or offer hope that you may change your mind when in reality the answer is most likely not. This is because she has shown to be at least genuine in this aspect and finessing the vax part takes a sh*xxy person. If she were wishy washy and flaky, I may play that game, but she seems genuine about this so you need to respect that.

but hey, good job bro, you see what we were saying? There ain't no hint of beta **** anywhere.
    I'm 32. And, if I'm going to get the vaccine anyways (which I prob will) why not do it now?

I wouldn't get it for the girl, but there are other problems I'm coming across with not being vaxxed. I can only assume issues will continue to pile up. At some point being resistant to it isn't worth it when it interferes this much with personal life/relationships.

yeah man, you were right all along. This whole "**** her she's making excuses for not seeing you" was/is clearly wrong, as it looks like we'll be getting together this week.

Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    It's all just an excuse; she isn't that into you.

You really think if she was genuinely very attracted to you, she'd let you go over petty stuff like this?

People are so naive ITT to believe crap like this as genuine reasoning.
    She knows how to tell a guy no.

She's been on 30+ first dates, most of them not going past date #2. Knowing her, my guess is it that 99% of the time it's her saying no.

How could you not understand her perspective? A dad that's immunocompromised, if he contracts a bad variant of coronavirus he's probably dead, so I can understand why any potential partner (who would see her dad often) would need to be vaccinated.

goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000)
    u didnt smash her right

ChillyWetWilly is just really nice. (+1000) ChillyWetWilly is just really nice. (+1000) ChillyWetWilly is just really nice. (+1000) ChillyWetWilly is just really nice. (+1000) ChillyWetWilly is just really nice. (+1000) ChillyWetWilly is just really nice. (+1000) ChillyWetWilly is just really nice. (+1000) ChillyWetWilly is just really nice. (+1000) ChillyWetWilly is just really nice. (+1000) ChillyWetWilly is just really nice. (+1000) ChillyWetWilly is just really nice. (+1000)
    Honestly bro, you're way too invested in this sloot for what she's giving you. If your future gf doesn't beg to see you, then drive 40 minutes just to give you a rimjob for 20 mins straight, she's not the one.

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm 32. And, if I'm going to get the vaccine anyways (which I prob will) why not do it now?

I wouldn't get it for the girl, but there are other problems I'm coming across with not being vaxxed. I can only assume issues will continue to pile up. At some point being resistant to it isn't worth it when it interferes this much with personal life/relationships.

yeah man, you were right all along. This whole "**** her she's making excuses for not seeing you" was/is clearly wrong, as it looks like we'll be getting together this week.

She's been on 30+ first dates, most of them not going past date #2. Knowing her, my guess is it that 99% of the time it's her saying no.

How could you not understand her perspective? A dad that's immunocompromised, if he contracts a bad variant of coronavirus he's probably dead, so I can understand why any potential partner (who would see her dad often) would need to be vaccinated.
    Getting vaxxed for a piece of pussy? Could you simp any harder *******?
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Well heres the thing. You've only had 6 dates with her. You don't even know you're going to get to the point that you're serious enough to meet her dad. That usually takes months to get to. I wouldn't get the vaccine with those odds.
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    Getting vaxxed for a piece of pussy? Could you simp any harder *******?
    I never said that

Ye, she knows how to say No. And she's saying No by feeding you excuses. It's probably her style.

1. If her Dad is severely immunocompromised, he should just get the vaccine which will protect him.
    2. If her Dad is severely immunocompromised, she should be just as concerned about you getting the flu vaccine.
    3. If she really genuinely liked you, and was still irrationally paranoid about covid (see above), she'd just wait it until the cases die off even more.

You are all naive for believing her bs. The only alternative is she's nuts.

Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wouldn’t have a vaccine cos a woman you’ve dated 6 times says you must to date her

And I’m pro-vaccines

the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    -she is into you
    -vaccine def dealbreaker

LOL no
    - Disregard females, acquire real estate
    - MAGA
    - Fauci for prison
    - Pureblood