Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Girl just being nice or am I missing the signals?

Basically I had a pretty awkward meeting with this girl a couple of months ago
    I thought she wasnt into me and decided to pretty much NC or give short answers if she would text me
    She later asked me to meet again but I said no cuz of how awkward it was last time
    Fast foward to summer, im feeling kinda horny and I also want to practice my social skills so I hit her up again
    I basically come up with a bs excuse of being busy with studies for the last 3 months, she buys it
    Shes overly nice and offers her reading notes for an upcomming exam (I have never given her anything).
    Then discussing when to meet, she changes from "I can meet by this date" to "Maybe I can be done early and we can meet before"
    I know these are small things, but it does she has been wanting to hang out more than I expected.

Either way Im gonna meet her for the social skills upgrade, but yall think shes being overly nice or normal?
    Workout at home Crew
    Social Anxiety Crew
    First year of working out Crew
    '97 reppin Crew

Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    stop pron
    and stop fapping
    and then hit on her and test her waters
    ist shallow or deep, ask her about her sexual past...
    this can push the relation forward.. dont be direct
    but ask her how many glue has been swallowed in this plandemic FLU?

glue =cum in
    chicks lingo
    Negging "Firesofass" crew on sight.
    I will crush you,Your tragedy will come.
    All gifs made in Misc thread:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178547811

Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Kiop View Post
    stop pron
    and stop fapping
    and then hit on her and test her waters
    ist shallow or deep, ask her about her sexual past...
    this can push the relation forward.. dont be direct
    but ask her how many glue has been swallowed in this plandemic FLU?

glue =cum in
    chicks lingo
    What a beautiful poem my friend, If I had rep I would give u a full charge.

M' lady have thou swallowed any glue in this pandemic flu,
    Have thou layed with men before you prayed?
    I can be the one to test your waters as im ever thirsy
    Workout at home Crew
    Social Anxiety Crew
    '97 reppin Crew

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    “Practice my social skills...”

kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500) kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500) kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500) kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500) kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500) kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500) kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500) kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500) kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500) kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500) kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500)
    Tell us why it was awkward when you met her

PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Strong autism
    Palestine supporters are the assorted scum of the earth

Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If you level up your social skill a few more times you will have the chance to unlock the "Normal human Interaction" trait.

I'm just playin brah good luck, she seems keen enough
    Damn

Originally Posted by kingofsthetics View Post
    Tell us why it was awkward when you met her
    Started off with me forcing a hug when I saw her, almost breaking her earphones.
    Probably the most awkward way ive met a person in years
    Then while we walking and **** I just feel like she kept looking at her phone and not very good at carrying the conversation
    We never connected on a deeper level and it felt like she left early randomly
    Also previously whenever I tried to flirt on text, she would kind of talk around it or change subject
    So yeah I thought it was a complete disaster, I have no idea why she still wanted to meet me again later.
    Workout at home Crew
    Social Anxiety Crew
    '97 reppin Crew

kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500) kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500) kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500) kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500) kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500) kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500) kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500) kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500) kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500) kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500) kingofsthetics is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Poodleman View Post
    Started off with me forcing a hug when I saw her, almost breaking her earphones.
    Then while we walking and **** I just feel like she kept looking at her phone and not very good at carrying the conversation
    Also previously whenever I tried to flirt on text, she would kind of talk around it or change subject
    So yeah I thought it was a complete disaster, I have no idea why she still wanted to meet me again later.
    Sounds like she is weird as hell
    Why would she wear headphones in the first place
    Tell her that next time she should think twice on how to behave next to someone who wants to meet you, wheter youre shy or not

RackaDo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RackaDo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RackaDo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RackaDo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RackaDo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RackaDo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RackaDo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RackaDo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RackaDo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RackaDo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RackaDo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you sound autistic
    You guys, I'm seriously

Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You are a miscer, and sound like a sperg.

With signals like that I'd be miscing from her bed right now while she drips my baby batter.
    See BrianDaMans sig.

Rep SoapKing on sight crew.
    Semi tradie crew
    lol@tradies crew
    Certified HTC

user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Did not read..

Go for it bro. The thing that has hurt me the most is this self talk "does she like me, she doesnt like me, oh wait, she likes me! wait, does she like me?" At that point its way too late and you missed any chance you had....

Dont have any ****ing regrets bro. Go full speed 100%. Who gives a **** what she thinks. There is no nice. If shes meeting up then its go time. Dont live your life with someone elses voices. Girls know when you are interested and too scared to make a move, so dont be the laugh of the week. Any reasonable girl is going to respect you for making a move even if shes not interested.

Originally Posted by user3657 View Post
    Did not read..

Go for it bro. The thing that has hurt me the most is this self talk "does she like me, she doesnt like me, oh wait, she likes me! wait, does she like me?" At that point its way too late and you missed any chance you had....

Dont have any ****ing regrets bro. Go full speed 100%. Who gives a **** what she thinks. There is no nice. If shes meeting up then its go time. Dont live your life with someone elses voices. Girls know when you are interested and too scared to make a move, so dont be the laugh of the week. Any reasonable girl is going to respect you for making a move even if shes not interested.
    Thanks bro, I gotta go for it for sure. Thats why im gonna meet up no matter what. Good motivation
    Workout at home Crew
    Social Anxiety Crew
    '97 reppin Crew

FinesseFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinesseFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinesseFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinesseFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinesseFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinesseFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinesseFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinesseFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinesseFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinesseFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinesseFitness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Poodleman View Post
    Sounds like she had other options at the time and now those options have left so yea
    Hard pill to swallow but go smash while the iron is hot

Registered Phaggot ISmokeTooMuch's Avatar
    ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LethalGunz34 View Post
    “Practice my social skills...”
    lmao this says it all