Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000)

Finding a more conservative gf

Last long term gf was a bigtime SJW liberal. I’m definitely more conservative but am able to tolerate other viewpoints.

I ignored those red flags and we’ll what do you know a 4.5 year relationship crashed and burned.

I now firmly believe especially in this day and age you atleast need to be with someone who somewhat agrees or has somewhat similar viewpoints on life and what one thinks is right and wrong.

Doesn’t help that I’m from Commiefornia, don’t plan on moving though as I make pretty good money here. What do?
    ▲▼▲5'7" Master Race Crew▲▼▲

Jacksonville Jaguars

simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000) simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000) simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000) simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000) simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000) simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000) simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000) simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000) simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000) simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000) simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would say find hobbies that are 'right-wing'. Don't rush it though
    NoFapnopron

Anti-feminized society

Harsh consequences for crime

andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My last ex gf was pretty liberal. But she had a bubbly personality and wasn’t combative/quarrelsome. She’d submit to me just fine and would hear me out on any opinion/topic. It was her vegan, lesbian sister and her butch wife who turned me off completely. She always wanted to go on double dates with them and I had to pretend I was having a good time when on the inside, I wanted to kill myself. It was horrible.

If you’re dead set on finding a conservative girl then have at it, but you’re cutting off 50% of girls right off the bat if that’s a requirement. I’ve dated lots of girls who were liberal and most of them I didn’t have a problem with. As long as their temperament was solid and they were fun to be around, we didn’t care too much about politics.

Make The Misc Great Again 8pieces's Avatar
    8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Move to idaho and convert to Mormonism. That is if you are talking about true conservativism and not the socially retarded version everyone think it is today.
    She was the best man

TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by andrew28 View Post
    My last ex gf was pretty liberal. But she had a bubbly personality and wasn’t combative/quarrelsome. She’d submit to me just fine and would hear me out on any opinion/topic. It was her vegan, lesbian sister and her butch wife who turned me off completely. She always wanted to go on double dates with them and I had to pretend I was having a good time when on the inside, I wanted to kill myself. It was horrible.

If you’re dead set on finding a conservative girl then have at it, but you’re cutting off 50% of girls right off the bat if that’s a requirement. I’ve dated lots of girls who were liberal and most of them I didn’t have a problem with. As long as their temperament was solid and they were fun to be around, we didn’t care too much about politics.
    Yeah I get it, my last gf used to be fun to be around and then Trump 2020 turned her into a deranged and straight up hate filled person. Acted like I was killing her by even supporting Trump/republicans policies.

If the girl was more open minded and don’t become combative I could be open to it.

Jacksonville Jaguars

Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    None of that matters.
    What matters is that's she's submissive and feminine. Then she'll just follow your politics and beliefs in general.
    A young bull and an old bull were standing atop a hill looking at a bunch of heifers in a field below.

The young bull says "Let's run down this hill and fuk one of those heifers."

The old bull replies "No. Let's walk down there, and fuk them all."

Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    None of that matters.
    What matters is that's she's submissive and feminine. Then she'll just follow your politics and beliefs in general.
    Good point.

Jacksonville Jaguars

1:12TilTheDayIFukinDie DesiredUserphag's Avatar
    DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have long term sht with more than one girl but one of mine that I had been seeing for 7 years was amazingly caring/giving/etc until a year ago when she went full retard overnight. It became "what can you do for me?" (I did A LOT for her to already) so I kicked her to the curb. It was like a breath of fresh air once she was gone SRS.
    𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω ₅₀/₁₉₅
    𝕬𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝕮𝖚𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕽𝖆𝖈𝖊 ®
    𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘯𝘶𝘬𝘦. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘫𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦.

andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheBuffmuffin View Post
    Yeah I get it, my last gf used to be fun to be around and then Trump 2020 turned her into a deranged and straight up hate filled person. Acted like I was killing her by even supporting Trump/republicans policies.

If the girl was more open minded and don’t become combative I could be open to it.
    Well, how much flex do you have yourself, politically? Are your heels dug in the sand and you won’t budge an inch on any issue/policy? Are you a reasonable level of open-minded? My ex gf would always hear me out and in return I heard her out. We both made good points and learned something from each other on some level.

Originally Posted by andrew28 View Post
    Well, how much flex do you have yourself, politically? Are your heels dug in the sand and you won’t budge an inch on any issue/policy? Are you a reasonable level of open-minded? My ex gf would always hear me out and in return I heard her out. We both made good points and learned something from each other on some level.
    I was definitely more open minded, I think I made mistakes when the ex would go on the attack and I’d get defensive/respond.

Essentially a emotional response at times versus a level headed.

Jacksonville Jaguars

I was definitely more open minded, I think I made mistakes when the ex would go on the attack and I’d get defensive/respond.

Essentially a emotional response at times versus a level headed.
    Lol I had a super liberal, bipolar fwb and the lengths I had to go to hide that I was a Trump supporter/conservative were ridiculous, lol. I was so thirsty for the pussy I probably sounded like such a pandering bitch in hindsight. She was the craziest sloot I’ve ever been with by far. No way could I have been in a relationship with her.

That’s good you’re open minded and willing to give ground on some level though. Not a lot of people are these days.

Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good idea OP.

It’s horrible advice to accept a liberal girl just because she’s open minded / whatever reason...
    It’s not about whether she votes republican or democrat, it’s about you and her core beliefs being similar (or very close to similar).

So what if you’re cutting 50% of women off almost before meeting them? You’re looking for the woman you’re going to spend the rest of your life with, the woman who will be the mother to your kids... not some slam pig.
    You also cut off a lot of women big not accepting low IQ, not accepting fat (biggest one by far), not accepting any type of face, etc. etc.
    Real Madrid, Miami Heat, New York Jets.

Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Omnivium has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I personally would not be able to respect someone who supports modern leftist beliefs. They would be fwb material only

Originally Posted by Brosnbroccoli View Post
    Good idea OP.

It’s horrible advice to accept a liberal girl just because she’s open minded / whatever reason...
    It’s not about whether she votes republican or democrat, it’s about you and her core beliefs being similar (or very close to similar).

So what if you’re cutting 50% of women off almost before meeting them? You’re looking for the woman you’re going to spend the rest of your life with, the woman who will be the mother to your kids... not some slam pig.
    You also cut off a lot of women big not accepting low IQ, not accepting fat (biggest one by far), not accepting any type of face, etc. etc.
    Yeah I ignored this on my 4.5 year relationship, thankfully never married or engaged. But truly believe I may have dodged a bullet even though it took me a long time to pick out the red flags.

Jacksonville Jaguars

Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah I ignored this on my 4.5 year relationship, thankfully never married or engaged. But truly believe I may have dodged a bullet even though it took me a long time to pick out the red flags.
    Exactly. You can stay together for a very long time even if you don’t share core beliefs - but for life? No, I don’t think that is possible. Unless one of you decides they are okay being miserable.
    The issue is that it’s also not “red flags” per se, but red flags relative to your personality, so they are harder to spot and it’s easier to be convinced that it’s not a big deal... then suddently 5 years down the line, the relationsship turns unbearable.
    Real Madrid, Miami Heat, New York Jets.

billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Isn’t everything outside of the city in CA Republican? People who are left are just hateful people to begin with regardless of what they say. My ex and her family hated Trump, but supported everything he did if you asked what they supported. My new girlfriend and her family loved Trump and she is a way more positive and caring girl. Needless to say I’m way more happy with her.
    I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people. Thank you.

swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Miscers be like "just date conservative girls" yeah where? I live in Chicago. 99 percent of the females here are far left wing communist feminists with an art degree.
    Mod neg Cry-Baby Crew
    NEG ONLYFANS THREADS CREW
    EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF CREW
    RAW DOG CREW - PRESIDENT OF THE COMPANY

Wheyvid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyvid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyvid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyvid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyvid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyvid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyvid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyvid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyvid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyvid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyvid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    None of that matters.
    True one my buddies girl is a communist and has slowly converted her to be more right-leaning.

Էպշտեյնը իրեն չսպանեց sfgiants13's Avatar
    sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sports. Find a league that’s somewhat competitive. You don’t see many blue haired libs playing in anything that’s actually competitive.

F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Last long term gf was a bigtime SJW liberal. I’m definitely more conservative but am able to tolerate other viewpoints.

I ignored those red flags and we’ll what do you know a 4.5 year relationship crashed and burned.

I now firmly believe especially in this day and age you atleast need to be with someone who somewhat agrees or has somewhat similar viewpoints on life and what one thinks is right and wrong.

Doesn’t help that I’m from Commiefornia, don’t plan on moving though as I make pretty good money here. What do?
    That's the key right there. It has much less to do with political views. My girl is definitely left leaning and liberal when it comes to politics. But on the same side of the coin Politics is at the bottom of the barrel of her interests, as is the case with MANY people (most of my friends and family are win this category, with the rest somewhat caring about politics including myself, but certain don't let it consume their lives)

Sure, you may think ones views on life directly correlate with their political identity, but i don't really think that's true. Sure maybe the social policies to some degree, but even then I'd say it differs. Me and my girl usually disagree when we do have the occasional current event/political discussion, but when it comes down to it we share the same views on how we should live our lives. As much as she is a liberal, in practice and other areas of life she believes in personal responsibility and letting people do whatever the hell they want as long as it doesn't affect other people, beliefs that I personally directly translate to my politics but she necessarily doesn't.

If i were you, I'd be more focused on finding someone who doesn't give a phuck about politics 90-95% of the time, which in my life is 100% of the people I care about. She's at 99.5%. probably 100%. GL OP.

Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Go to church (ded fkn srs)
    See title.

Always Neg Back Crew.

Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's gonna be hard for you boyos to find an attractive Conservative. Most females today are very empathetic, and view modern day Republicans as uncaring. the same stereotypes you have about blue haired SJW, they have very similar thoughts about you guys

Like it or not. You guys don't want a Conservative, you guys just want someone who holds "old school values" highly. You can learn alot by a smart women who is knowledgeable about things.

EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Brosnbroccoli View Post
    Good idea OP.

lol young females 18-30yr old? thats way more than 50%
    try 75-80% of them being liberal

EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    go down to white middle class towns in Georgia, Tennessee, ext

if you are in a large metropolis out east or west then good luck. raunchy, ugly, super feminist is what you will find

Registered Anti-Boozer soberchuck's Avatar
    soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Get an abrasive Tinder bio to weed out the wokists. Plenty of Gen Z edgelords out there
    **sleep every night crew**

**drink coffee from a cup crew**

**use the bathroom every day crew**

**eat food regularly crew**

**not immortal crew**

RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Speaking as a Conservative guy, in my experience you don't necessarily need a Conservative gf. You just don't want a liberal gf. But apolitical, conservative, neutral, leaning liberal but doesn't care, etc. It's all fine. They're just girls. Unless you're gonna have kids with them, then need Conservative obviously
    6'3"

Cr45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cr45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cr45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cr45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cr45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cr45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cr45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cr45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cr45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cr45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cr45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Who are all these bishes going to date when a majority of young white men are conservative ?

Someone explain

RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cr45 View Post
    Who are all these bishes going to date when a majority of young white men are conservative ?

Someone explain
    They're all getting railed by us anyway lol srs. Do you have any idea how many liberal bishes I've ran through?
    6'3"

bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 8pieces View Post
    Move to idaho and convert to Mormonism. That is if you are talking about true conservativism and not the socially retarded version everyone think it is today.
    Lol in Idaho but not mo. Wife is very conservative though and hates soys. Most of my buddies wives also conservative. But have a few that their wives lean left. Buddies with left leaning wife tend to get more soy at times but when the boyos keep bashing them holds them in check.

One of her clients is a massive SJW lib older mom. Her son is dating a new girl and they were talking about her during her appointment. My wife pulled up her ******** to see her and the girl was rocking a trump hat. SJW mom was freaking out I guess haha.
    Last edited by bchap05; 05-11-2021 at 08:11 AM.

insidemane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) insidemane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) insidemane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) insidemane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) insidemane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) insidemane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) insidemane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) insidemane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) insidemane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) insidemane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) insidemane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lmao you are still dating skanks after all these years? i rember when your beta ass got on one knee whilst that sloot was in your car and you proposed to her using candy or something