Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Adult Miscers: Name Things You Strongly Recommend Doing In Your 20's

It can be anything: fun activities, life progression/improvement strategies, avoidance of certain things or situations, family stuff, etc.

I'm 26, one thing I've done recently that I am strongly thankful for looking back so far, other than perhaps things like college and getting a career started, is self reflecting on my relationship with alcohol. In an industry with remote work being a part of it, I got into a habit of alcohol consumption to spice up the mood during the job. Including overdoing it to the point of passing out mid-shift. Luckily those rare moments of going that far with it didn't cause any on-the-job issues (being MIA for 2-3 hours luckily didn't get anyone's attention or cause any issues), but it would only be a matter of time that this would be the case and I'd possibly get into some serious trouble. Now, unlike some close friends, I drink very rarely, and to me that means having a better physique for it, no more hangovers, saving money, and preventing the risks of ruining my life/career.

Interested to get some neat ideas, or stories from the misc. I lack creativity and don't want to see myself being a bored incel approaching 35 and realizing I could've done so many things, or improved myself in so many other ways.
    i7-14700k
    360mm AIO Liquid Cooler (Maingear)
    4080 SUPER Founder's Edition
    2x16GB 6000mhz DDR5 CL30
    2TB Samsung 990 Pro
    Corsair GA 850W Gold
    MSI PRO Z790-A WIFI

Everything I write is NOT financial advice.

rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I spent my 20's in 3 seperate LTR's. ~3 years each.

So much time and money invested, and now i'm single.

Don't waste time and money on girls. Wish I spent that on myself, srs lol.

SettingOff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SettingOff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SettingOff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SettingOff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SettingOff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SettingOff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SettingOff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SettingOff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SettingOff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SettingOff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SettingOff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    party and bang sloots as much as you can

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Advice to young Miscers from an oldcel former Chad who lived an interesting life:

1- don’t be a whore. Do not plow more than one woman at a time. If you meet a good person who is a beautiful woman, loves you, and is not crazy, marry her. Sign a prenup thou. Edit: and no marriage before 30.

2- Stop smoking and drinking. Do not use drugs. Any drugs.

3- Start doing, learning, and making money with whatever it is that you like and are good at.

4- Do not waste money or motels, car, presents to girls etc. save your money. Do not be a cuck.

5- lift consistently, stay 2 steps ahead of injuries, do not be a hero or a show off.

6- apply for gun permit, get a firearm and go to a range at least couple times per month. First time go with an instructor.

7- do not tan, protect your skin, and you will have glow and good skin in your 40s and 50s.

8- stop useless sheit like video games and watching TV.

9- Some martial art and military experience is a plus.

10- be good to your parents and to other good people, do not fight or argue with anyone, be a good person, stop being a ****git.
    Last edited by kusok; 05-09-2021 at 07:02 AM.

anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    cooming

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Two most important things -

Start investing as much as you can, and take care of your body - workout, don't drink more than once a week, etc.
    "If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

"I feel grateful every day I wake up, I know I’m already on borrowed time"

-Snailsrus aka Lauren Kelly RIP

tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Open a Roth IRA and max that bitch out every year. Very srs.

Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    Advice to young Miscers from an oldcel former Chad who lived an interesting life:

1- don’t be a whore. Do not plow more than one woman at a time. If you meet a good person who is a beautiful woman, loves you, and is not crazy, marry her. Sign a prenup thou.

3- Start doing, learning, and making money with whatever it is that you like and are good at.

4- Do not waste money or motels, car, presents to girls etc. save your money. Do not be a cuck.

5- lift consistently, stay 2 steps ahead of injuries, do not be a hero or a show off.

6- apply for gun permit, get a firearm and go to a range at least couple times per month. First time go with an instructor.

7- do not tan, protect your skin, and you will have glow and good skin in your 40s and 50s.

10- be good to your parents and to other good people, do not fight or argue with anyone, be a good person, stop being a ****git.

I'm on R/C but someone repp this man.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Dating

Sex

Traveling

Making friends

Having fun

Marriage (for women)

MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Traveling, do it now when you’re young and just have work as a responsibility.

Save and invest as much as possible.

Continue to workout.

Be as social as possible and maintain your friendships

Get involved in your community

Learn to drop your ego

Network as much as possible with people that have achieved what you want. Ask them to be a mentor.
    Pureblood

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Он не человек, он как кусок железа

lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    two chicks at once

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Take 10 to 20% of your wage and Dollar Cost Average each month into a stock index and crypto index ( https://indexed.finance/ ).

Do 15 minutes of deep breathing exercises daily. Relaxation is important for physical and mental health.

Do joint mobility exercises daily.

Lift.

Live for a bit in another country where the majority of people don't talk English, so you will have to learn a different culture and language. Because every nation sees the world through a filter and bias.

Develop skill in some form of art and/or a musical instrument. Because it feeds the spirit.

Develop humility and a sense of humour about life.

Read fiction and non-fiction books.

Be good to good people.

Be good to yourself.

Develop close relationships with good people. The value of those relationships will be invaluable as you grow older, as close friendships with good people become scarcer.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by monster0ultra View Post

The law of positive thinking is more powerful than the law of gravity. The reason this man died isn't because of hitting the concrete at terminal velocity, it's because he didn't want to live badly enough.[/img]
    No, he died because a plane crashed into his building.
    "If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

"I feel grateful every day I wake up, I know I’m already on borrowed time"

-Snailsrus aka Lauren Kelly RIP

lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You will attract everything that you require. If it’s money you need you will attract it. If it’s people you need you’ll attract it. You’ve got to pay attention to what you’re attracted to, because as you hold images of what you want, you’re going to be attracted to things and they’re going to be attracted to you. But it literally moves into physical reality with and through you. And it does that by law.

The law of positive thinking is more powerful than the law of gravity. The reason this man died isn't because of hitting the concrete at terminal velocity, it's because he didn't want to live badly enough.
    negged

BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hunt wild boar naked while high on meth in some foreign nation.

PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1. Get and stay in shape
    2. Find a career that you enjoy - you're likely working for another 40 years and you don't want it to suck. Money is important but enjoying your work trumps money so long as you can support yourself and a family.
    3. Be as social as you can. Date women, hang with bros, and have fun. Life is meant to be enjoyed.
    4. Stay away from drugs and minimize your alcohol.
    5. Don't be a kunt.
    BORN: 6/15/2006 DIED: 5/31/2021

I'll misc you, brahs!

Methodological Naturalism tk217's Avatar
    tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't get married.

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Private marriages > State marriages.

If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

1- don’t be a whore. Do not plow more than one woman at a time. If you meet a good person who is a beautiful woman, loves you, and is not crazy, marry her. Sign a prenup thou.

TOP 4 in guilty of doing what a waste. number 1 was fun and i broke a lot of hearts
    MR.PHF '09

“Do you see over yonder, friend Sancho, thirty or forty hulking giants? I intend to do battle with them and slay them.”- Don Quixote

''Damn right I like the life I live

'Cause I went from negative to positive

And it's all Good..."

"Friends come and go but Enemies Accumulate"

"Zero tolerance Crew" ZERO, NADA !!!!

merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Building social connections in the places you want to go.

A girlfriend is what guides most men for where they end up living.

No vices.

Living like an adult does not really prevent you from doing other things you like. Make sure you build in the network you want.

Essentially, I'm arguing the old way of building a healthy, moral family with a reputable woman. Not many better centers exist for stability in one's well-being as an adult.

blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    26 and not married

It's over for you there

By 30 you're going to realize all that's left is mentally ill alcoholics with less glow than Wesley Snipes
    *Tolerance is the lube that slides the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of civilized society*

*We didn't deserve snailsrus*

As always: not medical advice but medical opinion crew

Unregistered Ninja MadNinjaSkills's Avatar
    MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Save your money and be smart financially.

Spend time with your elders. Once you hit your 30’s, and especially your 40’s people start passing away and it’s too late to ask them all the things you wish you had when you were younger.

Build your character. People won’t remember you for what you had, but rather who you are. So be the best you you can and build on that.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP is 26
    BRB adults halp
    BRB you're a ******* lmao
    Still Cuckin On Four Fours, Wrapped In Four Voes

DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Invest money. Invest in yourself. Learn as much as you can. Don't spend your 20's focusing on your job or a company that has no loyalty to you. Do what is best for you and you only.
    Study philosophy or something that helps you get yourself in the right frame of mind for your life.
    Figure out what you REALLY want to do in life and go for it. If you want to pursue something creative, go for it. Forget about all the people telling you it's not worth it because it won't make you much money and money = happiness. Fukc that.

Originally Posted by Adnim View Post
    Stopped reading after this. Horrible advice.

Men should not even entertain the idea of an LTR before age 30. Young men are too tempted to change their lives to accommodate women and sacrifice themselves for women. (ex. changing universities, jobs, taking the blame for something at work, moving, just to have her cheat on them and they now feel like the world is ending because they believed the bs fairy tale myth of "the one"). Men in their 20s should focus on careermaxxing and having as much fun as possible, doing the things they want to do. Be free and live for yourself in your 20s.

And pre-nups get thrown out all the time, they're almost worthless. Never get get legally married. Period.
    I disagree. I'm 33 and all the best women I ever met, the most marriage-able women I have ever met, I met in my 20's. They are long gone now. Also the dating scene is ****ed beyond belief to where yes, 10 years ago would have been the best time to start a family with a woman. If your age is correct you will learn soon enough that you're not going to have 22 year olds slobbering all over your dick and begging you to wife them up like the misc will have you believe. I get the occasional 20-something, but it doesn't last and most of them are dumb as hell anyways.

Pre-nups don't get thrown out unless you cover your bases when a pre-nup is issued. Have both you and your fiance get separate attorneys to go over the pre-nup so they each understand what it states. No fcking way it gets thrown out if you do that.

NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Amazing advice itt that I’ve never heard before. Thanks guys.
    Warzone camper

Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visiting Thailand as a single male

Invest money into a general ETF like SPY, don't try to outsmart the market.

Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

I’d echo all of this and add a few that probably don’t apply to everyone, but I think are reasonable.

1. Go to college. Go to a college that is far away from where you grew up or are familiar with. It’s Important at this point of your life to branch out on your own and start to forge your own path in life.

2. Major in something useful, even if it’s harder, even if it’s not something you enjoy. Majoring in something like finance, accounting, Econ, business, computer science will open up more doors for you in future, even in unrelated fields. Doesn’t mean you have to spend your career in those fields, but people respect it and will give you more opportunities.

3. Work for a big company for a little bit. Working for huge companies typically sucks. But you can gain experience and a feel for how to scale your passion or idea into something much larger. One of the hardest things for career entrepreneurs to do is give up some of the responsibilities of what they started in order to scale their business.

4. Enjoy your life, but start to become a little bit more careful who you trust. Now that you’re an adult, people start to have more and more of their own selfish motivations. Try not to put yourself in a position that is reliant on others for a positive outcome. They will often let you down in order to protect themselves

freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Stretch every morning
    Daily skin care routine of washing face with soap designed for sensitive face
    Moisturize and sunscreen if going outside
    Have a workout routine you can't easily fall out of
    2 gallons of water or diet coke a day
    Stop drinking alcohol. Maybe on occasions you can, but don't be a daily beer drinking degenerate
    Get 10,000 steps in a day at least 5 times a week

That's all the advice i'm confident enough to give another person. I feel a whole lot better after doing these srs
    Eagles/Leafs

DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's not about getting "better" girls in your 30s, it's about financial security and not having to worry about Karen from HR and Mr. Noseberg anymore. Not having to take other people's chit and pretend to like it > anything else.

Unless you're completely broke, freedom to do what you want > all.
    Right, but you can get financial security and land a good wife. They are not mutually exclusive.

merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000)
    One more, try to do something designating you in a dominant social class asap.

This is literally the most important thing you can do for your success.

I would not mind trying dutasteride and 300+ TRT to see if it works. If so, literally a fountain of youth. Give up the dream of invincibility asap. You need to work some things to make it. Do not feel ashamed of botox, etc. Literally everyone dabbles in some dark arts.

A few points for why you need to act proactive sometimes: Morning wood goes away in your 30s. (Without TRT) Your entire business fails in your old age. Do not feel shame in taking care of yourself.

Being in a dominant class can make it easier to feel confident about stuff like this.

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Adnim View Post
    Stopped reading after this. Horrible advice.

Men should not even entertain the idea of an LTR before age 30. Young men are too tempted to change their lives to accommodate women and sacrifice themselves for women. (ex. changing universities, jobs, taking the blame for something at work, moving, just to have her cheat on them and they now feel like the world is ending because they believed the bs fairy tale myth of "the one"). Men in their 20s should focus on careermaxxing and having as much fun as possible, doing the things they want to do. Be free and live for yourself in your 20s.

And pre-nups get thrown out all the time, they're almost worthless. Never get get legally married. Period.

I agree that no marriage before 30.

And the choice of a woman must be VERY careful, and prenup must be crafted by a VERY good lawyer who specializes specifically in this field.

I’m just saying, it’s an unsatisfying and pointless life to end up being 40+ alone and risking HIV and pregnancy from rawdogging countless whores your whole life, it’s a stupid pointless unfulfilling life. I would much rather go back and marry one good woman, like my parents did at 20, and happy forever.