Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Registered User inspectionstare's Avatar
    inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000) inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000) inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000) inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000) inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000) inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000) inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000) inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000) inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000) inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000) inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by awwchit2 View Post
    ok i now see op tested for IGG a month after being positive for a culture.

op may not be full of chit srs.

if he retests in another two weeks and is still negative for IgG/IgM

then i'll be damned he ain't cappin

Bro I’ll post my next test. Stay tuned. People here will discredit it, but I really don’t give a ****.

pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol I remember seeing my first bump around 19yo. Only ****ed like 4 girls unprotected... freaked the fuk out... saw another outbreak about 3 years later. .. haven't seen sht* in 17 years. Don't understand why people care lol..
    * Eggs and Rice crew *
    * No Washcloth Crew *

Sloots in jail are hnnnggggg

Strange hobbies

#FREEPH*GGOT

MMGA

awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by darscogre View Post
    Good chance it will still be negative regardless. If you ever see another outbreak or suspected outbreak, go within a day or so to get it swabbed before it scabs over. Thats only way to be accurate
    This is false brah.

Once a person has HSV they will always test positive for IgG

people getting cold sores as a kid will still test positive.

and considering a lot of people are asymptomatic, your advice sucks.

those cultures are notoriously inaccurate
    Look, i know i don't really know you and all, and i know you probably hear this like everyday, but your just so perfect to me. The few hours we talked were really great even if the convo was stale, your really pretty and chill, and your country thats just perfect :'D i really dont know how to explain it, but i think i have feelings for you somehow. i never felt like this with someone i just met, but i felt the need to get it off my chest. sorry for being all weird just idk how to explain it D:

awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by inspectionstare View Post
    Bro I’ll post my next test. Stay tuned. People here will discredit it, but I really don’t give a ****.
    im subscribed srs
    Look, i know i don't really know you and all, and i know you probably hear this like everyday, but your just so perfect to me. The few hours we talked were really great even if the convo was stale, your really pretty and chill, and your country thats just perfect :'D i really dont know how to explain it, but i think i have feelings for you somehow. i never felt like this with someone i just met, but i felt the need to get it off my chest. sorry for being all weird just idk how to explain it D:

darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000)
    ok i now see op tested for IGG a month after being positive for a culture.

op may not be full of chit srs.

if he retests in another two weeks and is still negative for IgG/IgM

then i'll be damned he ain't cappin
    Swab doesnt lie. If he tested positive on the swab its positive. Swab's sometimes give false negatives, because the sore may be scabbed over and mostly healed by the time someone gets swabbed so it can come back falsely negative. But positive is positive on the swab. I do this everyday

darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is false brah.

Once a person has HSV they will always test positive for IgG

people getting cold sores as a kid will still test positive.

and considering a lot of people are asymptomatic, your advice sucks.

those cultures are notoriously inaccurate

You couldnt be more wrong......swab trumps blood test for HSV everytime. What do you do exactly in the medical field??....Because I do this.

Swab doesnt lie. If he tested positive on the swab its positive. Swab's sometimes give false negatives, because the sore may be scabbed over and mostly healed by the time someone gets swabbed so it can come back falsely negative. But positive is positive on the swab. I do this everyday
    i dont think you understand the difference between antigen and antibody

if you test positive for IgG then that is definitive that you have herpes.

period.

it doesnt tell us if a blister/bumb is HSV/current outbreak, but what it does tell us is that at one point in time you were exposed to herpes.

if op had a positive culture and then a month later had a negative IGG after therapy. it's at the very least interesting. Often its the reverse

i dont think you understand the difference between antigen and antibody
    Im very much aware.....Im simply saying that blood work for either antigens or antigodies are highly notorious for false negatives when it comes to HSV.....where a positive swab is not debatable

deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wtf herpes on dik is perm?

i should be more careful

whats it like? you get random red bumps on your cawk every few months? and that lasts how long?

feel like this would be a death sentence to your sex life

Im very much aware.....Im simply saying that blood work for either antigens or antigodies are highly notorious for false negatives when it comes to HSV.....where a positive swab is not debatable
    im not saying a positive swab is debatable im saying a positive IgG blood test is ALSO DEFINITIVE. IgM is another story

but a positive antibody test doesn't give us much info other than at one point in time he caught herpes. period.

im not saying a positive swab is debatable im saying a positive IgG blood test is ALSO DEFINITIVE. IgM is another story

but a positive antibody test doesn't give us much info other than at one point in time he caught herpes. period.

right a positive IGG is definitive.....But a negative IGG is not. Thats what im saying

right a positive IGG is definitive.....But a negative IGG is not. Thats what im saying
    yes which is why I brought up the window period and how people often test too early for IgG but IgM is detected earlier

yes which is why I brought up the window period and how people often test too early for IgG but IgM is detected earlier

Yes i agree with that, and mentioned that too. But i also added that even after the window period many people who actually do have HSV still test negative from that blood work

Yes i agree with that, and mentioned that too. But i also added that even after the window period many people who actually do have HSV still test negative from that blood work
    well you're gonna have to provide a study to that because thats news to me.

lol @ nocoincels; 118 IQ eatmycrackers's Avatar
    eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In on an historic thread

Thanks for your new medical breakthrough op

At the end of the day herp is mostly just a skin condition. People want to LDAR about it’s not that serious they don’t even test for it because it’s nothing to worry about lmao.
    Posts are for fun, not to be taken seriously or as truth.

Angie Varona Appreciation Club Founder

WantToBeLeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WantToBeLeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WantToBeLeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WantToBeLeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WantToBeLeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WantToBeLeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WantToBeLeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WantToBeLeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WantToBeLeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WantToBeLeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WantToBeLeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stay safe, OP. I'm not saying you do or don't have herpes, but you should still be careful. Get a bunch of other tests done. Good luck.
    *Always Pick 4 Crew*
    *HTC Crew*
    *Sometimes Become Hyper Aware of Legs When Walking Crew*
    *Alien Misc Crew*
    *Ayyy Lmaoo Crew*

GoodboyDogeson is not very well liked. (-100) GoodboyDogeson is not very well liked. (-100) GoodboyDogeson is not very well liked. (-100) GoodboyDogeson is not very well liked. (-100) GoodboyDogeson is not very well liked. (-100) GoodboyDogeson is not very well liked. (-100) GoodboyDogeson is not very well liked. (-100) GoodboyDogeson is not very well liked. (-100) GoodboyDogeson is not very well liked. (-100) GoodboyDogeson is not very well liked. (-100) GoodboyDogeson is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by pengh View Post
    Lol I remember seeing my first bump around 19yo. Only ****ed like 4 girls unprotected... freaked the fuk out... saw another outbreak about 3 years later. .. haven't seen sht* in 17 years. Don't understand why people care lol..
    I have a photo of my first bump somewhere. Had it swabbed at the time, HSV2. It only appeared as a single red bump (no blister) Never had actual blisters, probably just due to my skin type. Herpes has caused me a lot of pain over a decade. I warn you all never to get it. The worst thing about having it, is that not only can you not date someone you actually love, because you will infect them.... but you can't bang hookers, because when you have herpes, you can get HIV much more easily, so you just constantly think that you're going to get HIV, and it destroys your life.

inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000) inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000) inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000) inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000) inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000) inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000) inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000) inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000) inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000) inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000) inspectionstare is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GoodboyDogeson View Post
    I have a photo of my first bump somewhere. Had it swabbed at the time, HSV2. It only appeared as a single red bump (no blister) Never had actual blisters, probably just due to my skin type. Herpes has caused me a lot of pain over a decade. I warn you all never to get it. The worst thing about having it, is that not only can you not date someone you actually love, because you will infect them.... but you can't bang hookers, because when you have herpes, you can get HIV much more easily, so you just constantly think that you're going to get HIV, and it destroys your life.
    You sound like a defeated bitch. Go get ozone treatments. Nothing to lose.

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So, you tested positive and then a MONTH later negative? I think you need another test. One of them is wrong. Either you still have it, or never did.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

ClusterBWomen is not very well liked. (-100) ClusterBWomen is not very well liked. (-100) ClusterBWomen is not very well liked. (-100) ClusterBWomen is not very well liked. (-100) ClusterBWomen is not very well liked. (-100) ClusterBWomen is not very well liked. (-100) ClusterBWomen is not very well liked. (-100) ClusterBWomen is not very well liked. (-100) ClusterBWomen is not very well liked. (-100) ClusterBWomen is not very well liked. (-100) ClusterBWomen is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by eatmycrackers View Post
    In on an historic thread

At the end of the day herp is mostly just a skin condition. People want to LDAR about it’s not that serious they don’t even test for it because it’s nothing to worry about lmao.
    not sure if srs..

how would you lke it if some girl gave yu herp on yor cock?

In on an historic thread

Tbh I already know with zero doubt ozone EFFECTIVELY treats it. I don’t care if it’s technical still there. With that said, I do want to attempt to prove its possible to completely eradicate. The 2-3 studies you can find on it show most participants have a complete resolution. My Dr. claims he’s treated a number of people who all test negative, and are totally free from the virus.

It’s worked for me so far, and I do think I’m onto something here. Just because the mainstream isn’t on board in America really doesn’t mean anything. All it says is there’s no ability to patent and scale a treatment so no studies have really been pursued.

MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In on an historic thread

ehhhh ive known ppl who unfortunately get the sores on their lips regularly. like monthly at the least. that would be my biggest fear srs. its unsightly and there aint no hiding it. unless ofc u wear a mask now and just tell ppl just two more weeks
    Discipline is the bridge between goal and accomplishment

For the wretched of the earth, they are everywhere

Originally Posted by Rattelsnake View Post
    Currently, the FDA has established it's toxic with no proof of safety or effectiveness.

https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scrip...cfm?fr=801.415

Correct, no one can patent ozone, and therefore it will never become a scalable. Blockbuster therapies costs billions to develop. Incredibly difficult to enter the market with a new break-through "standard of care" product pushing out of place it's predecessor, who will fight back to keep it's pre-dominate position, along with it's hanger-on competitors who will also work to discredit your product.

I work in this industry and position and jockeying your product with the strongest data points can be very political. Easy to have one study discredit another study.

Have said that I believe there is still a place for alternative medicine. There is some limited efficacy with non-patented products such as ozone therapy with some privately funded limited small scale studies. If you find an alternative line of treatment that works for you with no side effects, I see no reason to stop. Only stop if you notice side effects that outweigh the benefits of treatment.

The only side effects after the first few sessions is you feel awesome. It’s like blood doping.

Don’t give a fuk what the fda says. Ozone has been using since the early 1900’s and was used often before antibiotics. At this point I think we can all agree there isn’t a shred of legitimacy left with those fools.

merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you find an alternative line of treatment that works for you with no side effects, I see no reason to stop. Only stop if you notice side effects that outweigh the benefits of treatment.
    100iq detected.

You work in the field of medicine and think you mess with toxic chemicals and disease until you "notice side effects" and then stop?

Most things you notice from this stuff after the damage is done, and you cannot do much about it.

Brb smoking until I notice side effects of terminal cancer.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is why I stopped banging randoms, it's a mind field out there. STD's with no cure are savage af. No thanks Jeff LOL. Good luck, OP.
    Still Cuckin On Four Fours, Wrapped In Four Voes

Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    This is why I stopped banging randoms, it's a mind field out there. STD's with no cure are savage af. No thanks Jeff LOL. Good luck, OP.
    Bro I can’t stop. I want to. That’s why this is revolutionary.

Thanks for the well wishes. I will keep everyone updated and be completely honest.

ClusterBWomen is not very well liked. (-100) ClusterBWomen is not very well liked. (-100) ClusterBWomen is not very well liked. (-100) ClusterBWomen is not very well liked. (-100) ClusterBWomen is not very well liked. (-100) ClusterBWomen is not very well liked. (-100) ClusterBWomen is not very well liked. (-100) ClusterBWomen is not very well liked. (-100) ClusterBWomen is not very well liked. (-100) ClusterBWomen is not very well liked. (-100) ClusterBWomen is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by MYOFIBRAH View Post
    ehhhh ive known ppl who unfortunately get the sores on their lips regularly. like monthly at the least. that would be my biggest fear srs. its unsightly and there aint no hiding it. unless ofc u wear a mask now and just tell ppl just two more weeks
    doesn't the majority of people have mouth herpes? srs

merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000)
    How do you think drugs are developed? by careful observation for both efficacy data points and side effects for safety. Either tweak it until side effects are resolved or stop treatment altogether if it doesn't resolve or gets worse.
    You've already been identified as tier 4 intelligence.

They use many steps before human trials, which involve careful controls.

Le scientific method is something idiots say because they do not understand where ideas comes from
    Last edited by merb0; 05-04-2021 at 09:22 PM.

hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for future labs
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Bayern Munchen Crew
    German-Hungarian Crew
    AZ Sports Crew
    Idaho Brah
    TRUMP 2016
    Finance Crew
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Over 90% of muscle gain is stretching" - ReppinRyan & AnimalAdam

pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GoodboyDogeson View Post
    What is the actual pain? Srs I don't know much about it. But for the most part seems like every once in a while (for most people hardly evet) you break out with a few bumps and the go away a week or 2 later... doesn't seem very much to worry about imo. I guess I'm lucky any only had 2 breakouts in 20 years. And even then it never caused "pain".
    * Eggs and Rice crew *
    * No Washcloth Crew *

Sloots in jail are hnnnggggg

Strange hobbies

#FREEPH*GGOT

MMGA