alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100)

What’s the reason some girls approach me and then ghost me ??

Why fuk with me instead of other guys ?? Obviously if a girl is ghosting you means she’s not interested but why ****ing approach then and text fast than I do ? (I take hours to reply) ?
    Mod negged 100 times crew
    Hate sjw liberals crew
    55% of my posts are not serious

Lmao at hr reading my non pc posts

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I thought we determine years ago that it's because you are autistic.

If women approach you then ghost you once you open your mouth, you are creeping them out. srs.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    I thought we determine years ago that it's because you are autistic.
    How can I be less autistic ?
    Hate sjw liberals crew

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by alphatan View Post
    How can I be less autistic ?
    I have no idea what you are saying to them, so I cannot give specific advice. But, generally, a woman needs to feel safe in your presence.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    I have no idea what you are saying to them, so I cannot give specific advice. But, generally, a woman needs to feel safe in your presence.
    Well she probably felt safe that’s why she was walking with me on empty streets around 1 am , but we were in a nice area
    Hate sjw liberals crew

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    HAs no problems approaching + texting a ton... guessing she wants attention more than anything else.

Prob wasn't ever going to be an LTR OP.

Registered User ghostdivision88's Avatar
    ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I got a touch of assburgers.

Not autism I looked that up last night and not really at all but I'm def different

Gimme an example of a typical conversation. How long before they stop responding? Are you sending pics? Asking for pics

Need more details

poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I’m curious about this phenomenon too actually, in the online world anyway - I routinely hear from women from dating apps who seem very excited to connect, often suggest something fairly forward, such as “you seem really great, would you want to meet for a drink this weekend?”, and then delete the match the very next day. I get this once or twice a week. I’m not sure if it’s how I’m responding or if they are just trolling me in the first place ?

Usually I’ll say something along the lines of, “Well sure that sounds great, I’d love to meet you! Would Saturday at 8pm work?”. Should I be harder to get or something? I don’t get why they would take the time to send me a message like that and then immediately bounce. And yet it happens all the time.

NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They’ll ghost and it might have nothing to do with you homie, don’t overthink it. A lot of em just like to play silly games.
    Warzone camper

poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NMS3 View Post
    They’ll ghost and it might have nothing to do with you homie, don’t overthink it. A lot of em just like to play silly games.
    I suppose that must be it. This happens so often though, much more often than actually setting up real dates and meeting anyone, so it’s frustrating. I can’t imagine thinking to myself “Oh maybe I’ll express very high interest in a stranger just to generate a response that makes me feel wanted and desired, and then ditch.” But since I get 10 of those for every 1 actual real interaction, that must be what people are going for.

I bet it’s due to Covid too - it’s like everyone is agoraphobic and afraid to even go outside, but they still want the attention they’d be getting in the normal world... Best explanation I can think of anyway!

Oh just had another one this morning. Two days ago this girl messaged me on Bumble, opening with "Hey, your profile stands out on here; you are so handsome. My name is XXXX. I'd love to get to know you better"

We had a number of messages back and forth over the last two days since then. Late last night she sent me a message telling me how I'm so hot and my career is so interesting, she would love to meet me, etc. etc.

This morning she deleted the match.

pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    They realized ur too small

LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're a simp and they can smell it on you. They pump and dump you for validation then move on to the real chads

Originally Posted by LtGoose View Post
    You're a simp and they can smell it on you. They pump and dump you for validation then move on to the real chads
    It's possible they're perceiving the situation this way. I would think they would at least wait for a response to get that "validation" before deleting the match however.

Another one yesterday morning wrote one message saying, "Morning. I am not much of a drinker but we can arrange for one drink I can be reached at xxx. I have a few fluid plans with my daughter this weekend, but planning to go into my office next week."

I texted her later that day -- she never responded, and she deleted the match.

Girl last night sent that message late last night streaming with an endless array of compliments, just glowing... I did not even respond before she deleted the match this morning. When was there time for me to come across as a "simp"?

I woke up like dis RonaldMcflurry's Avatar
    RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Could be a million different reasons. Probably because you are autustic. Keep putting yourself in social situations which are uncomfortable to you, and you will adapt, learn, overcome and achieve success.
    Nuggets of Wisdom

Originally Posted by RonaldMcflurry View Post
    Could be a million different reasons. Probably because you are autustic. Keep putting yourself in social situations which are uncomfortable to you, and you will adapt, learn, overcome and achieve success.
    I have never experienced these behaviors before Covid hit -- I truly think it's a unique feature of the current predicament the world is in. But I will take your advice anyway -- it can never hurt to throw oneself into as many social situations as possible and push past our comfort zones to keep improving.

Here are a couple more recent examples of interactions I took screen shots of -- both deleted the match the next day and were never heard from ever again. Maybe I was too forward with the one I responded to. The other one, I sent my number and said love to hear from you get in touch soon, or something to that effect. I guess she had given up on the whole online thing anyway...