The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Bidan and the USA pissing off Iran and China

Bidan looking weak as fuk

"China enraged as Biden sends an "unofficial delegation" to meet senior officials in #Taiwan."

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...426145284?s=20

"US nuclear proposals are "arrogant and offensive and do not even deserve to be considered," comments Iran's Supreme Leader Khamenei on the ongoing negotiations during a TV broadcast."

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...097083906?s=20
    *Fulfilling My Destiny Crew*
    *Kaizen Crew*
    *Audiobook Crew*
    *Alexander The Great Crew*
    *Patrice O'Neal Crew*

Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol OP is scared that were pissing of China and Iran

You scared OP?
    MIKE TYSON: "When you see me smash somebody's skull, you'll enjoy it."

"I try to catch him right on the tip of the nose, because I try to push the bone into the brain."

"It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

"I can sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating"

"I'll f**k you till you love me f**got!"

"I just want to conquer people and their souls"

The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kane_89 View Post

[img]https://media.tenor.com/images/62444ee1bff62e6e7c5aebf0256ae899/tenor.gif[img]

You scared OP?
    Yeah, so scared.

Can't wait to see all the transgenders in battle and the female Generals barking out orders.

Just LOL
    *Kaizen Crew*
    *Audiobook Crew*
    *Patrice O'Neal Crew*

Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You scared OP?
    you were scared for 4 years. what changed? besides your genitals.
    PUREBLOOD CREW
    Top G Crew

#1 Misc Tate supporter.

If you are reading this - go do 100 push ups.

Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by The Prime Nip View Post
    Yeah, so scared.

Can't wait to see all the transgenders in battle and the female Generals barking out orders.

Just LOL
    You sound scared to me boyo

Originally Posted by Mountaineer92 View Post
    you were scared for 4 years. what changed? besides your genitals.
    You have me confused with another poster.

I was facepalming for 4 years, never scared.

MIKE TYSON: "When you see me smash somebody's skull, you'll enjoy it."

"I try to catch him right on the tip of the nose, because I try to push the bone into the brain."

"It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

"I can sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating"

"I'll f**k you till you love me f**got!"

"I just want to conquer people and their souls"

theluckylad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theluckylad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theluckylad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theluckylad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theluckylad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theluckylad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theluckylad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theluckylad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theluckylad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theluckylad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theluckylad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by The Prime Nip View Post
    Yeah, so scared.

Just LOL

How does an event that triggers China make Biden look weak?

God Creating Descendants Olympia2018's Avatar
    Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You scared OP?
    Yeah it’s not like China and Iran are mean people. Oh wait

Brb Chinese food made of plastic that’s how much they do not care of human life

Iran known for terrorists/barbaric living to this very day, it’s the Middle East.

They’d chop your head off in a heart beat if you traveled there n said you’re from the US.

Hell my ex gf was Iranian and the father n brother said they would chop my head off at family dinner when she asked me to come there for dinner and I heard them yelling on the phone, it took 20 mins to get it out of her but that’s what they were saying

Also her mother said she hopes she gets in a terrible car accident on the way home and breaks both legs/back so she can never leave the house again

Ex girl was in tears for hours with me that day.

Ironic my dad told me to be careful that’s what they do, when I asked her she said they’re Americanized and wouldn’t do that

You can take the dog out of the hood but you can’t take the hood out the dog
    Eating "clean" doesn't mean eating "healthy"

Eating "healthy" doesn't mean=muscle mass-Olympia2018

Yeah Baby! Yeah!!!-800 pound deadlift

At weddings all the old ppl say "you're next". At funeral's I tell them "you're next"

Loony, Team_punishment, Desi_guy, yiamsomebody, Nutsy, Camel Jockey, Tattbrah, Ipushfatkids, ScubaStevo crew*

AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You scared OP?
    hard to believe you are an OG and peddle this, sad af lmao

You sound scared to me boyo

You sound like an NPC.
    *Kaizen Crew*
    *Audiobook Crew*
    *Patrice O'Neal Crew*

ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Biden doesn't appear to be doing well with Iran. The MSM likes it though, but results have been lousy from what I've read.

"Media cheers a return to the failed Iran deal: Goodwin"

https://nypost.com/2021/04/13/media-...-deal-goodwin/

A Monday New York Times front page headline on the explosion at a key Iranian nuclear facility claimed the “Attack May Hurt Efforts to Reboot 2015 Deal.” On Tuesday, also on the front page, the paper declared that “Israel’s Role in Iran Blast Casts A Shadow on U.S. Nuclear Talks”

Get it? Making a new deal with Iran is a very good thing, anything that hurts the chance is a very bad thing, including Israel.

Here’s an alternative view: the Times is still drinking the Kool-Aid that the original Iranian nuclear pact was a success and is worth saving. To committed dead enders, Iran’s violations of the terms and spread of regional terrorism are irrelevant.

The cult surrounding the deal at the Gray Lady includes the paper’s editorial board. Its Saturday screed, written before the weekend attack, began by saying “There exists now a brief window of time” for President Biden to reach a new accord. The reason: Iranian moderates could be gone by summer. Ah, yes, Iranian moderates, the unicorns that only blinkered leftists can see. So let’s hurry and make a deal, any deal.

The Times, of course, spews a lot of nonsense that is safely ignored, but this time it’s singing in harmony with Biden. The president is so eager to rejoin the pact Donald Trump wisely scuttled that he’s willing to help pin the blame on Israel for the sabotage of the underground facility at Natanz. With initial speculation that the U.S. and Israel cooperated on the attack, as they had in a cyber attack in 2010, the White House quickly denied any role in the operation, which knocked out all power to the centrifuges. “The U.S. was not involved in any manner,” press secretary Jen Psaki said Monday.

So much for the usual diplomatic ambiguity that would protect an ally and give the U.S. more flexibility when it is questioned in the future about classified operations.

But Biden clearly has no interest in protecting Israel’s likely role. On the contrary, he’s served notice in numerous ways that the full American embrace the Jewish state enjoyed in the Trump years is history.

Indeed, the efforts to separate from Israel and woo Iran illustrate how Biden is determined to breathe new life into the foreign policies of the Obama-Biden administration, even the failures. Chief among them is casting Israel as more of an obstacle to peace than a unique friend and ally.....

tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's ok op. If the US ever drops a nuke on China or Iran, we will just drop all our nukes on Great Britain, the weak spot of Americants.
    *Catholic Crew*
    *Community College Master Race*
    *5'5 Masterrace*
    *Starbucks Crew*
    *Buy high, sell low*