Page 83 of 176 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,490 of 5267
    neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by P51 View Post
    I'll sum this up for you, you potato. When it comes to COVID-19, at some point it is inevitable, you will have to pick one of these doors.

Door 1
    - Long term side effects unknown
    - Possible immediate mild side effects last 1-3 days, death is not possible.
    - Reduced chance to spread virus to others
    - If virus is caught, reduced chance of side effects including death
    - Developed through science

Door 2
    - Long term side effects unknown
    - Possible immediate mild side effects last 14 days – months, death is possible
    - Incredibly contagious and can easily spread the virus to others
    - Developed by nature

Only a trailer park resident would say “I trust in a deadly virus over science”.

When this pandemic is over, there will be a study conducted that shows a lack of education caused deaths and the lockdowns. I predict free college will come of this because we can't have morons without critical thinking skills in society anymore.
    The virus was developed with gain-of-function by your boy Fauci in collaboration with Bill Gates and communist China. It’s not “natural.” Its artificial.

The spike protein is the pathogen.
    twitter: @bullexinferis

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'll sum this up for you, you potato.
    Try summing up that you're too stupid to address what was asked.

Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    https://www.deconstructingconvention...-covid-vaccine

^ 18 reasons why I won't be getting the vaccine -- Good article and makes some of the points I've thought about and then some.

Would be interested to see a pro-vaxxer address some of these points.

Cliffs (and each point is discussed in detail in the article)

#1: VACCINE MAKERS ARE IMMUNE FROM LIABILITY
    #2: THE CHECKERED PAST OF THE VACCINE COMPANIES
    #3: THE UGLY HISTORY OF ATTEMPTS TO MAKE CORONAVIRUS VACCINES
    #4: THE "DATA GAPS" SUBMITTED TO THE FDA BY THE VACCINE MAKERS
    #5: NO ACCESS TO THE RAW DATA FROM THE TRIALS
    #6: NO LONG-TERM SAFETY TESTING
    #7: NO INFORMED CONSENT
    #8: UNDER-REPORTING OF ADVERSE REACTIONS AND DEATH
    #9: THE VACCINES DO NOT STOP TRANSMISSION OR INFECTION
    #10: PEOPLE ARE CATCHING COVID AFTER BEING FULLY VACCINATED
    #11: THE OVERALL DEATH RATE FROM COVID
    #12: THE BLOATED COVID DEATH NUMBERS
    #13: FAUCI AND SIX OTHERS AT NIAID OWN PATENTS IN THE MODERNA VACCINE
    #14: FAUCI IS ON THE HOT SEAT FOR ILLEGAL GAIN-OF-FUNCTION RESEARCH
    #15: THE VIRUS CONTINUES TO MUTATE
    #16: CENSORSHIP...AND THE COMPLETE ABSENCE OF SCIENTIFIC DEBATE
    #17: THE WORLD'S LEADING VACCINOLOGIST IS SOUNDING THE ALARM...
    #18: I ALREADY HAD COVID
    I've already had covid, you fuking moron. You and your idiotic opinions, which are laughable, they're hardly even worth shredding apart.

Let the record show this imbecile failed to address even a single point.

I trust a deadly virus over science? It's only deadly to weak and sickly. Vaccines can potentially ruin the lives of anyone, when they're not tested properly. You can act like a smug dick all you want, but my position of wanting to wait to see long term clinical trials BEFORE I take them is rational. Go ahead, tell me how I'm a trailer park trash or whatever other fantasy you want, make yourself feel better or something, as delusional as you are I'm sure that's all you got going for yourself.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I trust a deadly virus over science? It's only deadly to weak and sickly. Vaccines can potentially ruin the lives of anyone, when they're not tested properly. You can act like a smug dick all you want, but my position of wanting to wait to see long term clinical trials BEFORE I take them is rational.
    I think it's also quite possible for some otherwise healthy people to have horrible COVID outcomes due to some underlying unknown cause, but yeah, generally I agree with you here.

It also makes me wonder if people who are having severe reactions to the vaccine may have also been those who would have severe reactions to COVID.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Two types of people...the more you push them, the more compliant they become, vs the more you push them, the more they resist
    SUPERHOT SUPERHOT SUPERHOT SUPERHOT

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.

SUPERHOT SUPERHOT SUPERHOT SUPERHOT

redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hoop84 View Post
    Is anyone on the fence with this ****? Wife, myself, and brother in law are the only ones not vaccinated in my family. Worried they're going to require vaccines to travel.
    They need to just stay put. These injections will be pulled, just like they pulled the Swine Flu vaccine in the 70's because it caused paralysis, though the victim numbers were a trivial number compared to the ones we are seeing now.

https://www.covidvaccinevictims.com/VICTIMS/

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hoop84 View Post
    Is anyone on the fence with this ****? Wife, myself, and brother in law are the only ones not vaccinated in my family. Worried they're going to require vaccines to travel.
    Assess your risk of covid.

We have a good understanding of what people are at risk. Elderly, obese and people with 2.8+ comorbidities are almost all the mortalities. Are you in that group? Is your family? Will you be around those who are?

If yes, you might consider the vaccine. If not, you probably do not need it and might want to do as I am, which is waiting on long term clinical trials. I've also had it, so I'd like more concrete knowledge on how long that offers me immunity (my guess, quite some time).

People like to speculate on the long haul effects of covid, that they are very common and awful. I don't know, I don't think there is a lot of concrete knowledge there, which is odd because the same people harping on the OP for highlighting isolated instances of people having issues with the vaccines (ie non-scientific) they are same ones who demand long haul covid is real because of non-scientific isolated anecdotal instances there. Can't have it both ways, people.

I can speak to myself: None whatsoever. Had a light time of covid, well beneath even a cold. I isolated when I knew I had it and I did not spread it to any other person.

I would also avoid listening to P51, he just isn't on the ball. If you want to balance your views, AdamWW, despite the chit he's taking itt, I've found him to be rational for the most part and clearly a smart individual.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Assess your risk of covid.

We have a good understanding of what people are at risk. Elderly, obese and people with 2.8+ comorbidities are almost all the mortalities. Are you in that group? Is your family? Will you be around those who are?

If yes, you might consider the vaccine. If not, you probably do not need it and might want to do as I am, which is waiting on long term clinical trials. I've also had it, so I'd like more concrete knowledge on how long that offers me immunity (my guess, quite some time).

People like to speculate on the long haul effects of covid, that they are very common and awful. I don't know, I don't think there is a lot of concrete knowledge there, which is odd because the same people harping on the OP for highlighting isolated instances of people having issues with the vaccines (ie non-scientific) they are same ones who demand long haul covid is real because of non-scientific isolated anecdotal instances there. Can't have it both ways, people.

I can speak to myself: None whatsoever. Had a light time of covid, well beneath even a cold. I isolated when I knew I had it and I did not spread it to any other person.

I would also avoid listening to P51, he just isn't on the ball. If you want to balance your views, AdamWW, despite the chit he's taking itt, I've found him to be rational for the most part and clearly a smart individual.
    ugh... i typed a long response and of course the forum just errors out.

I hate their platform here... jesus
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    ugh... i typed a long response and of course the forum just errors out.

I hate their platform here... jesus
    If I had to guess: You mostly agree, but offer some mild pushback here or there?

- Arthur Schopenhauer

smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

If I had to guess: You mostly agree, but offer some mild pushback here or there?
    Actually I had no critique this time, I agree with your whole post.

I don't think everyone should get the vaccine at all... especially if - like you - they already had COVID.

In fact, TBH, if I didn't want to go to a couple family reunions this summer, go to a few BBQ's with friends who just had kids, or travel to a few places, I might not have even opted to get it myself.

I work at home, I barely see people who aren't vaccinated, so even without a vaccine my risk is insanely low; and not just for contracting it, but also to have a poor outcome.

And frankly I think anyone who just blindly accepts the vaccine is 'safe' is really not paying attention.

While I think the videos of people sticking magnets to themselves are just crazy fakes, and also I think it's foolish to distort and misrepresent the real means by with the vaccines, mRNA, and our immune systems work, blindly following what the government says is at least just as stupid.

EVERYONE should question what is happening right now and assess the risks. There is some seriously messed up stuff going on.

BUT, with that said, I cannot pretend to know the science better than thousands of people who have spent their entire lives studying, researching, and practicing in medicine and immunology... I'm just not capable of that.

I fully accept people not wanting to get the vaccine for almost any reason, even the stupid ones. BUT, to recommend others not get it specifically for the ridiculous reasons (it's a micro-chip in a syringe, it will make you into a magnet, etc...), that I disagree with.

We should caution people with what we KNOW about the vaccine's possible issues: unknown long term effects, mild-to-severe short and moderate term effects, possibly having to get boosters anyway, etc, etc.

What we shouldn't do is insist people not get the vaccine because it'll turn them into gay frogs =o)

P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Try summing up that you're too stupid to address what was asked.

I've already had covid, you fuking moron. You and your idiotic opinions, which are laughable, they're hardly even worth shredding apart.

Let the record show this imbecile failed to address even a single point.

I trust a deadly virus over science? It's only deadly to weak and sickly. Vaccines can potentially ruin the lives of anyone, when they're not tested properly. You can act like a smug dick all you want, but my position of wanting to wait to see long term clinical trials BEFORE I take them is rational. Go ahead, tell me how I'm a trailer park trash or whatever other fantasy you want, make yourself feel better or something, as delusional as you are I'm sure that's all you got going for yourself.

You potato. You do know you can spread the virus to the high risk right? It’s not just about you. What kind of parents did you have that they didn’t teach you empathy?
    | ♫Audiophile♫ | To ∞ & → | The Ohio State University Alumni |

Headphone question?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139399693

Crohn's Awareness Week. Aware Yourself!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150077053

P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Actually I had no critique this time, I agree with your whole post.

I don't think everyone should get the vaccine at all... especially if - like you - they already had COVID.

In fact, TBH, if I didn't want to go to a couple family reunions this summer, go to a few BBQ's with friends who just had kids, or travel to a few places, I might not have even opted to get it myself.

I work at home, I barely see people who aren't vaccinated, so even without a vaccine my risk is insanely low; and not just for contracting it, but also to have a poor outcome.

And frankly I think anyone who just blindly accepts the vaccine is 'safe' is really not paying attention.

While I think the videos of people sticking magnets to themselves are just crazy fakes, and also I think it's foolish to distort and misrepresent the real means by with the vaccines, mRNA, and our immune systems work, blindly following what the government says is at least just as stupid.

EVERYONE should question what is happening right now and assess the risks. There is some seriously messed up stuff going on.

BUT, with that said, I cannot pretend to know the science better than thousands of people who have spent their entire lives studying, researching, and practicing in medicine and immunology... I'm just not capable of that.

I fully accept people not wanting to get the vaccine for almost any reason, even the stupid ones. BUT, to recommend others not get it specifically for the ridiculous reasons (it's a micro-chip in a syringe, it will make you into a magnet, etc...), that I disagree with.

We should caution people with what we KNOW about the vaccine's possible issues: unknown long term effects, mild-to-severe short and moderate term effects, possibly having to get boosters anyway, etc, etc.

What we shouldn't do is insist people not get the vaccine because it'll turn them into gay frogs =o)
    What exactly are you afraid of from the vaccine? Give me one vaccine ever in human history that caused some serious long term side effects that didn’t show up in the first year? What side effects do you think you’re gonna get that are more severe than those from covid? Why do you think death is the only serious outcome? You have professional athletes a who still struggle months later after contracting covid. Hell, take something as simple as the common loss of smell and taste, do you think losing those senses for weeks/months has no lasting impact? Imagine if a medicine caused the loss of smell and taste for weeks to months. That **** would never be approved. Yet people would rather trust in a virus that will cause those sides lmao. Besides having a medical reason to not get the vaccine, the only other valid reason is you’re a product of inbreeding and don’t know any better.

I really really don’t get anti vax people. You would rather put your faith in a ****en virus over science.
    Last edited by P51; 05-23-2021 at 10:47 AM.

Headphone question?

You potato. You do know you can spread the virus to the high risk right? It’s not just about you. What kind of parents did you have that they didn’t teach you empathy?
    I don’t think you’re being entirely fair in this case.

You need to also consider that people who are high risk are also those who should be vaccinated anyway if they want protection, and possibly if they’re super concerned they need to wear a mask and distance etc.

We shouldn’t default to holding others accountable for our own health. Yes, if JUSA was going around coughing on sickly old women when he has a fever, that is a lack of considerable for everyone’s health….

But arguing that a low-risk, asymptomatic person who has already had Covid not get vaccinated is endangering high risk people who should be vaccinating at their own will or social distancing, etc, i don’t think is a reasonable criticism….

Just my two cents

What exactly are you afraid of from the vaccine? Give me one vaccine ever in human history that caused some serious long term side effects that didn’t show up in the first year? What side effects do you think you’re gonna get that are more severe than those from covid? Why do you think death is the only serious outcome? You have professional athletes a who still struggle months later after contracting covid. Hell, take something as simple as the common loss of smell and taste, do you think losing those senses for weeks/months has no lasting impact?

I really really don’t get anti vax people. You would rather put your faith in a ****en virus over science.
    Bro… who are you talking to?

I’m
    Vaccinated

Is this reality? Did someone just call ME anti-vaccine?? LOL

I don’t think you’re being entirely fair in this case.

You need to also consider that people who are high risk are also those who should be vaccinated anyway if they want protection, and possibly if they’re super concerned they need to wear a mask and distance etc.

We shouldn’t default to holding others accountable for our own health. Yes, if JUSA was going around coughing on sickly old women when he has a fever, that is a lack of considerable for everyone’s health….

But arguing that a low-risk, asymptomatic person who has already had Covid not get vaccinated is endangering high risk people who should be vaccinating at their own will or social distancing, etc, i don’t think is a reasonable criticism….

Just my two cents
    It is certainly reasonable criticism, he most certainly did spread the virus when he had it. Not to mention he can and most likely will get it again. There are also millions of people who are high risk and CANT get the vaccine. So we just say **** them?

Headphone question?

Bro… who are you talking to?

I’m
    Vaccinated

Is this reality? Did someone just call ME anti-vaccine?? LOL
    You’re defending the inbreed anti vax talking points. There is no non medical exemption reason to not get the vaccine. The end.

Headphone question?

You’re defending the inbreed anti vax talking points. There is no non medical exemption reason to not get the vaccine. The end.
    I disagree.

Even the CDC has stated that those who have had COVID within a timeframe should not feel concerned about immunity right now.

Furthermore, it’s not about having what anyone thinks is a reason for or against getting it.

Bodily autonomy is an important part of our freedoms, even if I personally think many of the anti-vaxx narrative is stupid.

I really think before attacking me you should read through the last 20+ pages and actually go through my statements.

I am not anti-vaccine nor do I support their primary talking points.

Again: I AM VACCINATED

I disagree.

Even the CDC has stated that those who have had COVID within a timeframe should not feel concerned about immunity right now.

Furthermore, it’s not about having what anyone thinks is a reason for or against getting it.

Bodily autonomy is an important part of our freedoms, even if I personally think many of the anti-vaxx narrative is stupid.

I really think before attacking me you should read through the last 20+ pages and actually go through my statements.

I am not anti-vaccine nor do I support their primary talking points.

Again: I AM VACCINATED
    Son... you’re allowed to do whatever you want with your body when it only effects you, that’s not the case for COVID-19. There are millions of people in America alone who are high risk and will never be able to get the vaccine. Just **** them right?

Headphone question?

sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by smegmasniffer View Post
    looooll. i'm actually making chitloads right now with crypto.

just treated myself to a daytona rolex. XD

also got new business managers for fb but im putting them on the backburner for now. making too much with crypto. hahaha
    totally because people making tons of money are naturally VERY concerned with the physical appearances of 22 out of 1,660,000,000 people who got vaccinated

makes perfect sense, I'm 100% positive you're wealthy and doing great.

SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Besides having a medical reason to not get the vaccine, the only other valid reason is you’re a product of inbreeding and don’t know any better.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/08/covi...-or-obese.html

Not obese

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...vid-by-age-us/

Not old

https://thefederalist.com/2021/02/24...omatic-spread/

Asymptomatic and pre-symptomatic spread is .7 percent of all infections IN HOUSEHOLDS. You don’t exactly socially distance in those places.

I’ll take my chances with my diet, BMI, vitamin D and exercise.

Son... you’re allowed to do whatever you want with your body when it only effects you, that’s not the case for COVID-19. There are millions of people in America alone who are high risk and will never be able to get the vaccine. Just **** them right?
    Who? Who are these people?

We are literally giving them away for free plus incentivizing people with donuts and lotteries…

You can get a vaccine with no appointment…

Again it is literally available to everyone at no cost… our supply is higher than our demand right now.. we have a vaccine surplus in this country

SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That’s absolute nonsense, and you fuking know it.

Elias373 is a name known to all. (+5000) Elias373 is a name known to all. (+5000) Elias373 is a name known to all. (+5000) Elias373 is a name known to all. (+5000) Elias373 is a name known to all. (+5000) Elias373 is a name known to all. (+5000) Elias373 is a name known to all. (+5000) Elias373 is a name known to all. (+5000) Elias373 is a name known to all. (+5000) Elias373 is a name known to all. (+5000) Elias373 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Guys, AdamWW is clearly a plant. Ignore that dude

Originally Posted by SwagMorris View Post
    https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/08/covi...-or-obese.html

Not obese

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...vid-by-age-us/

Not old

https://thefederalist.com/2021/02/24...omatic-spread/

Asymptomatic and pre-symptomatic spread is .7 percent of all infections IN HOUSEHOLDS. You don’t exactly socially distance in those places.

I’ll take my chances with my diet, BMI, vitamin D and exercise.
    Damn son, I didn’t realize covid only causes hospitalization or death. I guess people like Kendrick Nunn who went to G league material after catching COVID or Garbrandt who struggled for months with COVID and are in much superior health than you actually caught something else.

Herp derp.

Headphone question?

Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lmao... you have to be the dumbest ******* on the misc, not just ITT. Another congratulation to you.

And thanks for the neg, bro. And by bro, I mean never my bro, *******

smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Vaxxed guy puts a metal detector to his site of injection
    https://www.bitchute.com/channel/s97s1Vw7Yhfo/

People are saying the magnetic arm is due to the SARS-CoV-Spike RBD-coupled magnetic beads being inside the covid-19 "vax"

It's used for "immonpanning" and "biocapture" whatever that means

Source from Acrobiosystems--
    https://www.acrobiosystems.com/P3194...tic-Beads.html

Who is Acrobiosystems? -- https://www.linkedin.com/company/acrobiosystems-co-ltd

Seems like a legit pharmaceutical manufacturer that has a long-term collaboration with Pfizer, lol

And here's one guys take on what this may all mean..(and btw it obviously means this)

Last edited by smegmasniffer; 05-23-2021 at 11:20 AM.

Originally Posted by Elias373 View Post
    Guys, AdamWW is clearly a plant. Ignore that dude
    Lol what? A plant ?

Damn son, I didn’t realize covid only causes hospitalization or death. I guess people like Kendrick Nunn who went to G league material after catching COVID or Garbrandt who struggled for months with COVID and are in much superior health than you actually caught something else.

Herp derp.
    Anecdotal. We can play this both ways. My very obese brother and sister-in-law caught Covid and are fine now. Colds with no sense of smell or taste for a week. Dude is 6’ 380lbs. Anecdotal.

And stamina and endurance doesn’t equal health. Read a book like the Resistance Training Revolution before you continue making ignorant comments.

Originally Posted by SwagMorris View Post
    Anecdotal. We can play this both ways. My very obese brother and sister-in-law caught Covid and are fine now. Colds with no sense of smell or taste for a week. Dude is 6’ 380lbs. Anecdotal.

And stamina and endurance doesn’t equal health. Read a book like the Resistance Training Revolution before you continue making ignorant comments.
    Is that the book by the mind pump dude?

redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol what? A plant ?
    I think he means you are a hired troll to go on Websites such as this one to do the bidding of covid 19 injection proponents (pharma and the government).