Page 82 of 176 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,460 of 5267
    smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    Im not saying to get it, im saying don't make up your own facts or science.

protest all you want, but don't LIE about shyt

how is anyone eviscerating me? It's easy to 'win' when you just don't tell the truth

Remember, I challenged smegma to a debate and he wouldn't do it. From where im sitting, nobody want to stand by their statements or actually discuss anything.

If you think you can beat me in a debate on the subject, lets do it.
    You're lying again.
    I never said I wouldn't do it, I said there's no reason to run away from debating in this thread like a baby. I am glad to debate you here and I've been doing a fine good job at it and stand by every one of my statements i made ITT.

Going live is pointless because it makes no difference. You've been posting here for the past month and have done nothing but make yourself look stupid and more ignorant.

I keep catching you on lies, it's getting ridiculous
    Look, it's fine to admit defeat and that you were ignorant and stupid in getting an experimental vax, but lashing out at and throwing crazy accusations at people delivering the truth bombs is classless and cowardly.

Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Damn, you homos still at it?

Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by smegmasniffer View Post
    Look, it's fine to admit defeat and that you were ignorant and stupid in getting an experimental vax, but lashing out at and throwing crazy accusations at people delivering the truth bombs is classless and cowardly.
    Did you not neg me with the comment “hope u die soon”? Or was that your bipolar alter ego?

smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mike Yeadon, Vice president for R&D at Pfizer for 16 years & Toxicologist delivering some more truthbombs at the London ANTI-LOCKDOWN & VACCINE RALLY in Lodon on 5-11.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/iW5vjQZYOJfD/

Can't wait to see AdamWW try to "deboonk" Mike Yeadon and claim to know more about virology & mRNA vaccines than him by citing fact checker articles from Reuters and the CDC.

Originally Posted by Yoopwat View Post
    Did you not neg me with the comment “hope u die soon”? Or was that your bipolar alter ego?
    I did neg you with that comment! haha. You mad?

I did neg you with that comment! haha. You mad?
    You are fuking weird mate seriously

You are fuking weird mate seriously
    Why?
    It's always fun poking fun at complicity theorists who defend the covid-19 vax and got duped into becoming genetically modified serfs for big pharma.
    You don't agree?
    Well, I would say you have a lame sense of humour then!

BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Keep burying your heads into the sand and keep fisting yourselves.

Covid vaccine profits mint 9 new pharma billionaires

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/21/busin...res/index.html

Platinum Access Member WeDoPullups's Avatar
    WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

They’re lying. It’s totes safe
    *No bulge because micropenis crew*
    *Admire other men's bulges because micropenis crew*
    *Piss on balls every time because micropenis crew*
    *Doctor laughs during checkups because micropenis crew*
    *"Is it in yet?" because micropenis crew*
    *Smallest micropenis in micropenis support group crew*

GTraven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTraven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTraven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTraven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTraven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTraven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTraven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTraven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTraven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTraven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTraven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Damn, you homos still at it?

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words.

You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

Originally Posted by BrunotheBoxer View Post
    Keep burying your heads into the sand and keep fisting yourselves.

Covid vaccine profits mint 9 new pharma billionaires

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/21/busin...res/index.html
    Humanity is over lol

Originally Posted by WeDoPullups View Post

Yes they're all lying according to AdamWW

God certainly did send a great delusion to the retards of this world so they would rush to get their death jabs.
    It's hilarious, isn't it.

BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Humanity is over lol

Ded.

Originally Posted by BrunotheBoxer View Post
    I may have missed it but did you finish the Braveheart comic. That was awesome.
    I am working on it every chance I get

Originally Posted by Benji Snap View Post
    ****ing LOL!!!!!
    Your skills are legendary and so funny too. They remind me of Ben Garrison cartoons.

I don't know about anyone else but I'm in this thread for all the epic pics of the vaccine takers, the social media posts by them after they take them, and the comics & memes. The opinions of the complicity theorists just pollute the thread and blow out the number of pages.

LOL. That Adam guy rage negged me for saying that he could watch a 10 hour documentary on World War II and come away from it still thinking that Germany won the war. Someones jimmies are definitely getting rustled.
    Yes Adam has been negging me every chance he gets as well.
    thank you bro, I know Ben Garrison, although I am more of an admirer of Dave Rapoza's works.

Originally Posted by redmelly View Post
    They just keep getting better. You are too talented to be hanging out on the misc but we do appreciate that you're here.
    thank you.
    in this day and age where truth is smeered, censored and canceled, it's increasingly difficult to expose the scumbags/charlatans/and ped0phile zionists who keep pushing these fake news about how dangerous covid is and their vaccines being safe.

Hoping I can bring some more attention to this scamdemic with whatever skillset I have.
    Last edited by smegmasniffer; 05-23-2021 at 07:05 AM.

WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lmao **** these are good

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

High quality evidence and research right here

Should probably publish this… it’s pure gold
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What is this one's name?

P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    ITT *******s jump in, act like douches, get negged, then post to cry about it.

Would love to undo the neg I gave you and happily will on recharge if you actually address the post I made pages back with 18 reasons why someone should consider not getting vaccinated.

Knock yourself out, show us all how much smarter you are that us so-called trailer park people. This is your big chance to back that up, I'm very interested to see you formulate a non-trailer park smart answer for this.
    I'll sum this up for you, you potato. When it comes to COVID-19, at some point it is inevitable, you will have to pick one of these doors.

Door 1
    - Long term side effects unknown
    - Possible immediate mild side effects last 1-3 days, death is not possible.
    - Reduced chance to spread virus to others
    - If virus is caught, reduced chance of side effects including death
    - Developed through science

Door 2
    - Long term side effects unknown
    - Possible immediate mild side effects last 14 days – months, death is possible
    - Incredibly contagious and can easily spread the virus to others
    - Developed by nature

Only a trailer park resident would say “I trust in a deadly virus over science”.

When this pandemic is over, there will be a study conducted that shows a lack of education caused deaths and the lockdowns. I predict free college will come of this because we can't have morons without critical thinking skills in society anymore.
    | ♫Audiophile♫ | To ∞ & → | The Ohio State University Alumni |

Headphone question?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139399693

Crohn's Awareness Week. Aware Yourself!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150077053

Originally Posted by Celsus View Post
    What is this one's name?
    GimpinaWW

Just kidding
    I believe she is a Jewish woman who goes by the name Krista Brodie.

hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Is anyone on the fence with this ****? Wife, myself, and brother in law are the only ones not vaccinated in my family. Worried they're going to require vaccines to travel.
    Psalm 55:22
    La Lakers
    Lebron is soft

" Do not shed tears because there is no greater victory than to fall from this world a free man. ."

Fighting to beat anxiety/depression daily.
    6ft+ height crew

PURE BLOOD

P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hoop84 View Post
    Is anyone on the fence with this ****? Wife, myself, and brother in law are the only ones not vaccinated in my family. Worried they're going to require vaccines to travel.
    Ask yourself this question, what are you so afraid of with the vaccine? Any fear you have is going to be significantly more common in COVID-19 than the vaccine.....
    | ♫Audiophile♫ | To ∞ & → | The Ohio State University Alumni |

Headphone question?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139399693

Crohn's Awareness Week. Aware Yourself!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150077053

hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by P51 View Post
    Ask yourself this question, what are you so afraid of with the vaccine? Any fear you have is going to be significantly more common in COVID-19 than the vaccine.....
    The depth of study is worrying. The news shielding the public from serious side affects.
    Psalm 55:22
    La Lakers
    Lebron is soft

" Do not shed tears because there is no greater victory than to fall from this world a free man. ."

Fighting to beat anxiety/depression daily.
    6ft+ height crew

PURE BLOOD

Originally Posted by hoop84 View Post
    We listed plenty of evidence proving this vax is bioweapon.
    I suggest you read through the thread with a critical mind and laugh at AdamWW for comedic relief so you are fully informed before making the decision whether to get the "vax" or not.

I would also ignore P51.
    He is a trailert trash complicity theorist who believes in everything the government tells him, lol.
    He doesn't really believe in "science". he just blindly believes in people who he thinks are experts because he is a naive and gullible idiot who is too lazy to fact check anything and believes every word coming out of media/government officials/corrupt pharmaceutical companies who have a lengthy track record of lying, fraud, and murder.

High quality evidence and research right here

Should probably publish this… it’s pure gold
    Yes we should trust the pharma companies to do the research for us! Who cares about real end user reviews

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes we should trust the pharma companies to do the research for us! Who cares about real end user reviews
    ‘Real’ end user reviews?

One of those pictures literally makes up a condition called ‘restless syndrome’

There is no such condition

People are literally claiming magnets stick to them. It’s a fukking joke
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Freeman3737 is just really nice. (+1000) Freeman3737 is just really nice. (+1000) Freeman3737 is just really nice. (+1000) Freeman3737 is just really nice. (+1000) Freeman3737 is just really nice. (+1000) Freeman3737 is just really nice. (+1000) Freeman3737 is just really nice. (+1000) Freeman3737 is just really nice. (+1000) Freeman3737 is just really nice. (+1000) Freeman3737 is just really nice. (+1000) Freeman3737 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The Braveheart comic is epic.

‘Real’ end user reviews?

One of those pictures literally makes up a condition called ‘restless syndrome’

There is no such condition

People are literally claiming magnets stick to them. It’s a fukking joke
    What is restless legs syndrome?

Restless legs syndrome (RLS), also called Willis-Ekbom Disease, causes unpleasant or uncomfortable sensations in the legs and an irresistible urge to move them. Symptoms commonly occur in the late afternoon or evening hours, and are often most severe at night when a person is resting, such as sitting or lying in bed. They also may occur when someone is inactive and sitting for extended periods (for example, when taking a trip by plane or watching a movie). Since symptoms can increase in severity during the night, it could become difficult to fall asleep or return to sleep after waking up. Moving the legs or walking typically relieves the discomfort but the sensations often recur once the movement stops. RLS is classified as a sleep disorder since the symptoms are triggered by resting and attempting to sleep, and as a movement disorder, since people are forced to move their legs in order to relieve symptoms. It is, however, best characterized as a neurological sensory disorder with symptoms that are produced from within the brain itself.

https://www.ninds.nih.gov/Disorders/...ome-Fact-Sheet

No point arguing with a guy from Seattle. I’ve never seen so many low test groupthink betas with their nuts cut off in one city.

What is restless legs syndrome?

Restless legs syndrome (RLS), also called Willis-Ekbom Disease, causes unpleasant or uncomfortable sensations in the legs and an irresistible urge to move them. Symptoms commonly occur in the late afternoon or evening hours, and are often most severe at night when a person is resting, such as sitting or lying in bed. They also may occur when someone is inactive and sitting for extended periods (for example, when taking a trip by plane or watching a movie). Since symptoms can increase in severity during the night, it could become difficult to fall asleep or return to sleep after waking up. Moving the legs or walking typically relieves the discomfort but the sensations often recur once the movement stops. RLS is classified as a sleep disorder since the symptoms are triggered by resting and attempting to sleep, and as a movement disorder, since people are forced to move their legs in order to relieve symptoms. It is, however, best characterized as a neurological sensory disorder with symptoms that are produced from within the brain itself.

https://www.ninds.nih.gov/Disorders/...ome-Fact-Sheet

No point arguing with a guy from Seattle. I’ve never seen so many low test groupthink betas with their nuts cut off in one city.
    Yea, restless LEG syndrome

THAT is a thing

‘Restless syndrome’ is not

neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can’t imagine voluntarily taking this never-before-used vaccine technology (mRNA) developed by a guy who explicitly wants to depopulate Earth.
    twitter: @bullexinferis

Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by P51 View Post
    This is the dumbest post ITT, congrats