Page 195 of 310 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 245 295 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,850 of 9271
    Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i really hope we can get moving soon. i know many are expecting around the sept time frame and that would be fine too. but the longer it takes the higher the risk. i love how btc has such insane fundamentals, but as we discussed earlier there are some wild bearish macro sht looming. granted some of that stuff could hit any time from months to years, but as time goes on i get more nervous.
    there are some financial sins that we are going to have to pay for over the next couple of years and i just hope that people are preparing.... although i know most are not. it's a weird thing to be worried about. almost like a financial doomsday prepper lol

and we already know these corporations first action is to dump their workforce so the salary/wage is the first to go bye bye. the covid layoffs should have been an eye opener for many. companies were crying left and right about how they were squeezed, broke, and/or hemorrhaging... a few months into it lol
    ***Gender Non-Committed***
    (She/Him/They/His/Theirs/Her/Them)

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

Buy Hi HODL Sell Low Crew JayDigital's Avatar
    JayDigital is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDigital is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDigital is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDigital is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDigital is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDigital is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDigital is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDigital is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDigital is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDigital is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDigital is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Having gotten into crypto in the later part of 2017, the one thing the excruciatingly painful and grinding 2018 bear market taught me, in addition to HODL, was just to avoid forming any real conviction of an upward reversal at any point and getting my hopes up. There were just so many potential reversals that didn't amount to much and prices only continued to tank lower, it was exhausting. This time around, I'm playing it much differently. Long as you believe that within the next few years we'll be reaching highs many multiples of the almost $65k high we reached this April, does it really matter if we go lower than $28k BTC? If it does happen, I plan to just add more once it gets low enough and hopefully bank even more gains in the future. Best to just have a comfortable plan that you execute based on the price level that presents itself. Hope for the best, be prepared for the worst.

I will say - The amount of interest I'm seeing/reading/hearing from developers, institutions, entire countries, major players, and even retail, this time around is exponentially greater than anything I remember after we dropped 50% from the last peak in Dec 2017. This really has me excited for the future of crypto. Anybody got a time machine so we can fast forward to 2030 already?

R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JayDigital View Post
    Having gotten into crypto in the later part of 2017, the one thing the excruciatingly painful and grinding 2018 bear market taught me, in addition to HODL, was just to avoid forming any real conviction of an upward reversal at any point and getting my hopes up. There were just so many potential reversals that didn't amount to much and prices only continued to tank lower, it was exhausting. This time around, I'm playing it much differently. Long as you believe that within the next few years we'll be reaching highs many multiples of the almost $65k high we reached this April, does it really matter if we go lower than $28k BTC? If it does happen, I plan to just add more once it gets low enough and hopefully bank even more gains in the future. Best to just have a comfortable plan that you execute based on the price level that presents itself. Hope for the best, be prepared for the worst.

I will say - The amount of interest I'm seeing/reading/hearing from developers, institutions, entire countries, major players, and even retail, this time around is exponentially greater than anything I remember after we dropped 50% from the last peak in Dec 2017. This really has me excited for the future of crypto. Anybody got a time machine so we can fast forward to 2030 already?

shill me the best coin / project return for my measly stack this next bull market boyo

Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by R3nmazuo View Post
    shill me the best coin / project return for my measly stack this next bull market boyo
    Depends on what your goals and risk tolerance are. Want some potential 2-10x bluechip gainers with the lowest risk? Bitcoin,Ethereum. Want to take on a little extra risk but are ok waiting two to four years for a 100x? BAT. Want a 5x this year but want to get eternally rekt when it peaks and pops and you are stuck holding an eternal bag? Look for most coins shilled in this thread. Want to play russian roulette with five rounds in the chamber for a 25-50x this year? Buy 4ft of rope and look for newly minted illiquid ****coins on binance smart chain or pancakeswap.

The best advice I can give that has worked for me is that building wealth is not a race. You are going to get your rare ****coin outlier that threw $5k at the bottom of some soon to be defunct coin or ponzi scheme and somehow managed to sell it off at the absolute peak and is now sitting on a $1m windfall, but for every one of those you have all the people that blew up their account margin trading, got rug pulled, picked some coin at peak hype and is now down bad etc etc.

From 2016 to now I think theres maybe 5-10 miscers who are sitting on a $million+. There are probably 20 that were millionaires for a brief second, and then there are probably thousands that have got eternally justd or their account never grows or barely grows. One of the most important things I have learned though in 6+ years is that the stupidest possible take can sometimes be the most profitable play, but time will typically equalize any of those gains. Most people will not get lucky twice. For reference https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/20180128/
    No signature

Watson910 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watson910 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watson910 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watson910 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watson910 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watson910 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watson910 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watson910 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watson910 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watson910 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watson910 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

[QUOTE=Parkerscott;1643497723]Depends on what your goals and risk tolerance are. Want some potential 2-10x bluechip gainers with the lowest risk? Bitcoin,Ethereum. Want to take on a little extra risk but are ok waiting two to four years for a 100x? BAT. Want a 5x this year but want to get eternally rekt when it peaks and pops and you are stuck holding an eternal bag? Look for most coins shilled in this thread. Want to play russian roulette with five rounds in the chamber for a 25-50x this year? Buy 4ft of rope and look for newly minted illiquid ****coins on binance smart chain or pancakeswap.

The best advice I can give that has worked for me……..”

Dude …I’m 47yo and just jumped into crypto in May of this year .
    What’s your outlook on MANA?

I’m trying to put together a strong 10year coin investment plan. Any tips would be much appreciated.

Right now I have 80% of my holdings staked in Eth 2.0

15% Btc

3.5 % Ada

And the rest in Shib

< 1k Posts/Year Crew StevieSparkZ's Avatar
    StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cot dam, jealous of anyone that got into Axie Infinity (AXS) months ago.

It was 0.33 just this past November.
    A small loan of 1 bitcoin........

United States Marine Corps (2003-2009)

Watson910 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watson910 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watson910 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watson910 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watson910 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watson910 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watson910 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watson910 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watson910 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watson910 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watson910 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Dammit man

Originally Posted by StevieSparkZ View Post

Fuark !!
    Damn I wish

Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

yeah im curious to see how thing explode once we get going. back then it was all hype. now we are all fundamentals with no hype...at least not yet.
    this time we will have fundamentals firmly in place, a market that is already multiples larger, and hype.

theoretically the next bull run should dwarf the last one. id say the only argument against it is that we have some overlords that we didnt really have back then.
    i would assume they are down to make some serious money at some point though. surely a run-up is in their plans...sht i dunno

Originally Posted by StevieSparkZ View Post

ooooh thats nice. there are more out there. gotta buckle down and hunt. then once you have your reasons, trust yourself, grip the wheel and hold on lol.

just for historical documentation my call on this is $BONE, the governance token for the newly released shibaswap platform. will check back in the next month or two, but im confident that i nailed it. not looking to shill. we all should realize that getting people to buy in a thread does nothing for the price of a token. it's a waste of time

im going to look up AXS for educational purposes. curious about the factors that were involved in that move up.

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Having gotten into crypto in the later part of 2017, the one thing the excruciatingly painful and grinding 2018 bear market taught me, in addition to HODL, was just to avoid forming any real conviction of an upward reversal at any point and getting my hopes up. There were just so many potential reversals that didn't amount to much and prices only continued to tank lower, it was exhausting. This time around, I'm playing it much differently. Long as you believe that within the next few years we'll be reaching highs many multiples of the almost $65k high we reached this April, does it really matter if we go lower than $28k BTC? If it does happen, I plan to just add more once it gets low enough and hopefully bank even more gains in the future. Best to just have a comfortable plan that you execute based on the price level that presents itself.
    This is the way.
    DCA'ing FXS since Sept2022
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Trapstar4.4 View Post

im going to look up AXS for educational purposes. curious about the factors that were involved in that move up.
    There's a big nft gaming pump at the moment, all gaming coins here are up. Axis one of first crypto games and one of the most active. Apparently poor people have been loving the 'play to earn' model, haven't looked further into how that's sustainable if you can earn a lot from the game.

Cryptoblades is up like 200x in 3 weeks

< 1k Posts/Year Crew StevieSparkZ's Avatar
    StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mcdojo View Post
    There's a big nft gaming pump at the moment, all gaming coins here are up. Axis one of first crypto games and one of the most active. Apparently poor people have been loving the 'play to earn' model, haven't looked further into how that's sustainable if you can earn a lot from the game.

Good point here, mcdojo.

So what is the next up move?

It was NFTs and meme doge coin type coins earlier this year.

Could we see another massive up move for meme coins again? I think we can actually....

Just because that kind of stuff brings community and fun which everyone can relate to.

Edit:
    WOW.............Cryptoblades (SKILL) is up way larger and in a shorter time frame than Axie Infinity (AXS).............
    Last edited by StevieSparkZ; 07-24-2021 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Cryptoblades comment
    A small loan of 1 bitcoin........

United States Marine Corps (2003-2009)

im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Man everything is pumping again

dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Before the last big dump we were just bouncing off between a 1.3 to 1.5 trillion market cap. If we see it go a bit past 1.5 then its encouraging but if it stays in that range then its back to the same crab market.

Originally Posted by mcdojo View Post

daaaaamn gaming now... ooff im weak in that area. i play some sports games but havent looked into gaming from a blockchain perspctive at all.
    but well aware of mobile app gaming, freemium models and stuff. thats crazy though

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by entropy91 View Post
    I'm sure the crypto gods will punish me soon enough
    They have made me pay for my sins.

Posting from crypto purgatory where I'm watching RNDR moon without me.

phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by R3nmazuo View Post
    PulseChain

I'm ready to hear the Richard Heart haters cry like babies again

PulseChain is an Ethereum fork with higher throughput to decrease the transaction cost, has better monetary game theoreticals than Ethereum, and doesn't require anyone sending to a contract address that could potentially lose your Ethereum stake. Also the hype is real, a lot of people will be involved with this

That said, I still clearly like Ethereum more, Ethereum's network effects are so far ahead it can't be touched, I have way more in Ethereum

It hasn't launched yet, but probably will in 4-8 weeks. My advice as always is put in only an amount you are okay with losing

I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the only really sure things in crypto and I allocate accordingly. If something blows up and goes 100-1000x, so be it, but I don't chase that with big buys
    355 Bench
    565 Dead
    520 Parallel Box Squat

Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Trapstar4.4 View Post
    lol i hear ya. i just wanted those feels again. if only for a few minutes haha
    crazy that we are finally just breaking 33k. def not time to celebrate
    This looks like a trap to me, some people got stuck at 39-41K on the last one.

I think it's actually going to break ~35.4K to get the people on the fence to commit lol.

This is not official prophecy but I think it goes to ~36.5K and then takes another deep dip.
    Last edited by Abzu; 07-24-2021 at 12:47 PM.
    I: Self, Lord and Master.

"I rub my hands when my palms itch."

"I call you Son not because you Shine but because you Mine."

BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That move from 29k to 34k ish was already ~17-18% move.

This 34k area is the first trouble area before 40k. Gonna treat any breaks above here as completely new trades. if any break happens on a weekend - it will surprise many people and possibly keep many people out of a trade they have been waiting for months.
    Last edited by BDSMBBW; 07-24-2021 at 02:04 PM.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I have similar experience. Bear markets aren’t consistent moves downwards. There’s a lot of bounces and potential reversals all along the way. People are experts in hindsight, but it was never simple to time an exit and entry.

Right now we are in a downtrend. It is best to assume this will continue for the foreseeable future.

To your point on interest/adoption. Yes it’s much higher than 2018. But the market is only loosely connected, it’s hyped, bubbled and manipulated.

My prediction is further downward trend but a shorter bear cycle this time until the next hype cycle.

We aren’t at the point of total exasperation yet. Right now, “hope” is still in the air. I may buy more when sentiment is at extreme lows and there’s total capitulation.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    [QUOTE=Watson910;1643503003]
    Originally Posted by Parkerscott View Post
    Depends on what your goals and risk tolerance are. Want some potential 2-10x bluechip gainers with the lowest risk? Bitcoin,Ethereum. Want to take on a little extra risk but are ok waiting two to four years for a 100x? BAT. Want a 5x this year but want to get eternally rekt when it peaks and pops and you are stuck holding an eternal bag? Look for most coins shilled in this thread. Want to play russian roulette with five rounds in the chamber for a 25-50x this year? Buy 4ft of rope and look for newly minted illiquid ****coins on binance smart chain or pancakeswap.

The best advice I can give that has worked for me……..”

Dude …I’m 47yo and just jumped into crypto in May of this year .
    What’s your outlook on MANA?

I’m trying to put together a strong 10year coin investment plan. Any tips would be much appreciated.

Right now I have 80% of my holdings staked in Eth 2.0

15% Btc

3.5 % Ada

And the rest in Shib
    Look for stuff people are actually using, going to use or going to play.

A lot of people are taking bets on the pipes and wires similar to the hundreds of defunct telecoms in the early 2000's. Look for those amazon's or rockstar games. For me personally I think mana is dogchit and its only hot right now and grayscale is trying to keep it propped up because they own a very large stake. If you really want to take a look into blockchain gaming thats not meme tier look into GALA and the flagship game they are building.

Hype will drive the market in the short term, but when it comes time to weight these tokens on their merit 2,3,10 years down the line most of them will have rotted. You can make some good money momentum trading, but you can also lose it all. I take a fundamental investing approach and it might be a little slower but I dont think i have lost a single trade in 6 years. If i did it was probably only like $100-$1000 and was nothing more than a rushed gamble.
    No signature

Buy Hi HODL Sell Low Crew JayDigital's Avatar
    JayDigital is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDigital is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDigital is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDigital is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDigital is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDigital is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDigital is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDigital is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDigital is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDigital is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDigital is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    My prediction is further downward trend but a shorter bear cycle this time until the next hype cycle.

We aren’t at the point of total exasperation yet. Right now, “hope” is still in the air. I may buy more when sentiment is at extreme lows and there’s total capitulation.
    Completely agree with your outlook.

This BTC $28k-$30k range of support we have been bouncing off these past two months, reminds me so much of the $5.8-$6k range we kept bouncing off from FEB to NOV 2018, before finally capitulating down to almost $3k. Could very well do the same this time around crashing down to $14-15k once the support gives out after many tests.

Either way, I'm ready for whatever the crypto gods/whales have in store for us.

Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    TSLA earnings date is July 26th. I'd assume there is a chance Elon may announce that they will accept BTC again.
    Could create a spike to 42K, something to keep in mind.

Also there is a slew of tech earnings next week, doubt any of the big guys announce an investment in BTC, but I wouldn't be short this market right now.

BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by entropy91 View Post
    U wot? Stock to flow is a formula. He readily admits it might not hold true. I don't see anything for sale on his website. I have no idea why you keep bringing up Willy Woo.

Some of you are borderline schizophrenic.
    I trade price action not other peoples opinions.

I will continue to believe stock to flow is psyops - I got no clue or understanding about what data he is talking about and i am not interested in it as it doesn't influence my trading decisions. Happy if btc goes to 1million, but i am also perfectly happy if btc goes to 10k as well.

If you believe in the stock to flow formula , no one is holding you back from putting your life savings in the model as it predicts 1 million btc and put your money where your mouth is.
    Last edited by BDSMBBW; 07-25-2021 at 12:52 AM.

dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Most sus pump ever. Doing about half the normal daily volume from Jan to May. The pump is basically a few small whales or hedge funds market buying every few mins to keep it going up. Daily RSI going high on little movement. Alts are starting to decouple a bit and stay flat compared to BTC. Mcap is at 1.45 trillion. Need to see if it can break the 1.5 trillion range it’s been in for a while. Tesla earnings on Monday will be interesting. They sold BTC last time to become profitable. At current price i believe it is below their average buy price. Well find out if they sold more or not.

Originally Posted by dankydank View Post
    Most sus pump ever. Doing about half the normal daily volume from Jan to May. The pump is basically a few small whales or hedge funds market buying every few mins to keep it going up. Daily RSI going high on little movement. Alts are starting to decouple a bit and stay flat compared to BTC. Mcap is at 1.45 trillion. Need to see if it can break the 1.5 trillion range it’s been in for a while. Tesla earnings on Monday will be interesting. They sold BTC last time to become profitable. At current price i believe it is below their average buy price. Well find out if they sold more or not.
    Yes this monday will be super interesting. It will determine whether this is another fakeout or genuine.

Bluku is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluku is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluku is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluku is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluku is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluku is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluku is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluku is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluku is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluku is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluku is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Finally managed to get my money from Clear Junction back into my Binance account - only took 5 months. Problem now is, I'm in the UK so I can't withdraw it. I've been out of the loop, is this FCA sanction overblown and Binance will sort their chit out in due course? Alternatively I think I could just buy crypto with it and transfer it to my BlockFi/Gemini Wallet and hold/sell it for fiat and withdraw it from there.

W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Imagine just casually going up 700% in this month long consolidation period. Fuk's sake.

DCA'ing FXS since Sept2022
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BDSMBBW View Post
    I trade price action not other peoples opinions.

I will continue to believe stock to flow is psyops - I got no clue or understanding about what data he is talking about and i am not interested in it as it doesn't influence my trading decisions. Happy if btc goes to 1million, but i am also perfectly happy if btc goes to 10k as well.

If you believe in the stock to flow formula , no one is holding you back from putting your life savings in the model as it predicts 1 million btc and put your money where your mouth is.
    "I got no clue or understanding about what data he is talking about"

Weird how you have such a strong opinion on it then. I don't even care about whether S2F is correct or not. It's more about how everyone calls everyone and everything a scammer with zero substance. Those words have completely lost their meaning in this space.

Lulz I have BTC I've been holding for years that I never intend to sell for anything less than 6 figure USD. Maybe I'm just a psyop too breh.

Watchout your comments

Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BTC running up out of nowhere right now

johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    number go up ooooooooooooooh

Page 195 of 310 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 245 295 ... LastLast