Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

It’s exhausting working to be above average brahs

Some days like today make me think

Eating certain foods and working my body out hard every day so I can look great. All for what? Yes I love it and the benefits are great, but it’s so much easier to eat whatever I want and not work out. Everyday filling myself with dopamine and pleasure. Not a bad life

Putting in extra hours at work, studying psychology and sales and working on my confidence outside work to earn more. Saving instead of spending and spending time working on my side business. Early hours instead of sleeping in.

Sometimes I wonder, what’s the point in trying to be better?

Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    But then again, I think of the alternative and if I lived a life knowing I’m not reaching for my potential, and that would be miserable

lllEZRAlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lllEZRAlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lllEZRAlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lllEZRAlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lllEZRAlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lllEZRAlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lllEZRAlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lllEZRAlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lllEZRAlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lllEZRAlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lllEZRAlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you place yourself above other men, they must continually look up

On an existential level, there is no desire other than my longing for absolute power, knowing I've extended the capacity of my abilities beyond natural means and exerted it long past exhaustion
    Wraith

Originally Posted by lllEZRAlll View Post

On an existential level, there is no desire other than my longing for absolute power, knowing I've extended the capacity of my abilities beyond natural means and exerted it long past exhaustion
    Fuark I like the way you worded this. Repped

NDMD is just really nice. (+1000) NDMD is just really nice. (+1000) NDMD is just really nice. (+1000) NDMD is just really nice. (+1000) NDMD is just really nice. (+1000) NDMD is just really nice. (+1000) NDMD is just really nice. (+1000) NDMD is just really nice. (+1000) NDMD is just really nice. (+1000) NDMD is just really nice. (+1000) NDMD is just really nice. (+1000)
    You gotta pick your battles. You don't want this to turn into an ocd thing & make yourself miserable for the sake of it.

Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As long as you get reward for effort it’s worth it. I haven’t so I don’t bother much anymore

Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you have to ask, it's just not a part of who you are. Stop playing pretend trying to be someone you're not
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah it can be, but if you stop for a while guarantee you’ll feel worse about yourself and regret it. The more momentum you build the easier it is to move forward, don’t kill your momentum bro. You’re gonna make it.
    Benevolent Dictatorship
    🚷 Anti-Degeneracy Crew 🚷

MisterDiapers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MisterDiapers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MisterDiapers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MisterDiapers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MisterDiapers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MisterDiapers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MisterDiapers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MisterDiapers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MisterDiapers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MisterDiapers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MisterDiapers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Its hard to be above average when democrats are doing everything in their power to make below average people lives easier and above average peoples lives harder

Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atlastrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It would be a shame if a man didn't spend his life living up to the potential of what he can be. The pursuit alone is purpose.

When I was younger a coach of mine said something that left a pretty big impact on me. It was in high school and he knew how much potential I had, but despite how hard a worked in a lot of ways, I was childish in others not pursuing to be better. Basically instead of prepping on game day he caught me eating pizza, pop, and candy at lunch. Things like that.

After kind of yelling at me, he said "Do you know what the difference is between a man and a boy? A boy does what he WANTS to do, and a man does what he HAS to do."

Left a pretty big impact on me at that age. Kind of made me think more about my decisions and demand more of myself. No point of doing something or pursuing to be better unless you actually follow through and put the work in.

Dang this thread + intense cardio made me realize something huge

My main goal in life is just to continue to strive and reach for my potential

It’s never been a money goal or girlfriend goal or physique goal. There’s never been a “goal”, it’s just the process of improvement that fires me up

Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sevenlionz View Post
    Dang this thread + intense cardio made me realize something huge

My main goal in life is just to continue to strive and reach for my potential

It’s never been a money goal or girlfriend goal or physique goal. There’s never been a “goal”, it’s just the process of improvement that fires me up
    Das it mane

Originally Posted by MisterDiapers View Post
    Its hard to be above average when democrats are doing everything in their power to make below average people lives easier and above average peoples lives harder
    Good, I love the challenge.

They're making us stronger and the weak weaker
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    "studying psychology and working sales"

yes very mentally stimulating
    Balanced Test Crew

doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Eating certain foods and working my body out hard every day so I can look great. All for what? Yes I love it and the benefits are great, but it’s so much easier to eat whatever I want and not work out. Everyday filling myself with dopamine and pleasure. Not a bad life

Putting in extra hours at work, studying psychology and sales and working on my confidence outside work to earn more. Saving instead of spending and spending time working on my side business. Early hours instead of sleeping in.

Sounds like you are a *******.

simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000) simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000) simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000) simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000) simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000) simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000) simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000) simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000) simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000) simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000) simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000)

Nah bro--I used to be that guy you described--and that 'pleasure' becomes the new norm. You feel like **** in the long-run, trust me
    NoFapnopron

Anti-feminized society

Harsh consequences for crime

NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Exhausting at times I totally agree with...but for me on a personal level.

Me being above average (especially as a black brah keep in mind) has me realizing how much of an elite company you're truly in even being slightly above average

I didn't realize it completely until BLM truly blew up and became a mainstream thing. I really am the only person amongst a few of my social circles that really has nothing to complain about. Girls are easy for me, have a solid job, physically doing great. Life is pretty legit on my end.

All really because I put time to be an above average brah everyday. OP it sucks sometimes, but keep at it bro. So much more worth it on this side.
    San Diego Chargers and Minny Twolves all day baby!!

Suny Buffalo Reppin!!

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What else are you going to do? Play video games and jerk off? I prefer excellence.
    Still Cuckin On Four Fours, Wrapped In Four Voes

ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

3K cals of junk food is easier to eat and tastier than 3K cals of steak, egg whites, veggies, oats and rice.

America is mostly fat
    Thanks for your input, you frauding fat slampig-Sirfapsalot '20

Certified Jimmy Rustler

!!Misc Firearms Crew😌!!
    Fuarked Crew
    Tradie Crew
    LOL @ Tradies Crew
    Toxic Male Energy Crew
    JayDawg is a ****git Crew
    Sock with slip on Sandals Crew

5'3" 300lbs Fudge Rounds Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I know what you mean OP. Right now, taking a new job with a new role where I'm really going to have to step my game up. Not really sure what I'm getting into, but it's moving forward. Some people, they will take a job, learn it well, and just do that job and cruise.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    That’s why I limit my efforts to only a select few narrow areas. Make a list of your true priorities and target only those. And don’t put in more effort than you need to. You probably don’t even need to put max effort to get what you want. Be efficient with your efforts and don’t put in extra busywork that is not needed.

64gb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    But then again, I think of the alternative and if I lived a life knowing I’m not reaching for my potential, and that would be miserable
    I can relate to the constant grind, however the alternative is becoming a bugman with a fat face and a scragly beard, which some consider a fate possibly worse than death. Also, the bar hasn't been this low in a long time in order to be "above average."

When I start to feel this way I know that it's maybe time for a break or a little shake up in the routine.

fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I hear you man. It is exhausting. For example, from a physique standpoint, unless you genuinely love lifting and dieting itself, and not just the satisfaction of the result, the vanity of it takes a toll on you I think. Now that I’m in my 30’s I started questioning myself...if I “need” to always have visible abs then am I actually as confident as I’d be if I learned to not give a fuk? I already proved to myself that I could do it and maintain it for many many years and no one can take that away from me. But at the same time there’s an associated cost and I don’t think it’s worth it to keep paying it at this point in my life.

But that’s just my own personal assessment. There’s definitely an optimal point to everything and it will always depend on you to be honest with yourself about whether a continuing an endeavor is really making you “better”. People who are insecure about money strive to make a lot of it. And that’s totally fine and obviously a time worthy goal. But there’s always the question of when is enough, enough? Countless people become obsessed and pay ironic prices like the cliche dad who works countless hours to climb up the corporate ladder and make a **** ton of money for his family before realizing that his kids grew up and don’t really like him cause he was never around and didn’t even appreciate the luxuries he provided anyway.

TLDR: Whether something is worth the effort is very personal and requires a lot of introspection and honesty with yourself. It’s ok to throttle down if you find the costs are outweighing the benefits or throttle up when cost/reward ratio is still high. Life is rarely all or nothing.

KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I hear you too bro. I am def high maintenance when it comes to the body. I workout for an hour a day with weights and generally do anywhere from 30min - 1 hr of cardio thereafter. Some days i wonder what its all for, but then i remember the times when females actually look at me with lust in their eyes and I remember what it was like when i was a fatboy. This keeps me going but some days I just wanna say **** it all too.

It helps that i actually sort of enjoy working out and keep telling myself to stand out from the rest...

I'm also turning 34 this year, so i do better than most in my age bracket i look like im in my early 20s still apparently

Arem24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arem24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arem24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arem24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arem24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arem24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arem24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arem24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arem24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arem24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arem24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Gym at five am, professional job 8-5, MBA work 5-7, Chicken breast, sweet potato, brown rice every meal, 75 mins of cardio every day, weekends spent grinding at my business.

I don't understand where people find time to be unfortunate at life.

Tbh, I feel like 95% of people forgot what actual vacations are from actual work. Living their entire life at 65%.

Every few months I take my fishing gear, kayak, and tent, slip into the wilderness and come back a week later, but outside of that, this period of my life is grind time.

1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lllEZRAlll View Post

Ok Thanos
    "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh1VU-_OF98

moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The die is already cast before you can even fathom what a chad is. From your genetics to how you sleep, to being formula fed vs bottle fed.

If being above average is an effort then your aren’t meant to be there. Just ldar
    Plant the trees in whose shade your grandchildren will play

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Arem24 View Post
    Gym at five am, professional job 8-5, MBA work 5-7, Chicken breast, sweet potato, brown rice every meal, 75 mins of cardio every day, weekends spent grinding at my business.

I don't understand where people find time to be unfortunate at life.

Tbh, I feel like 95% of people forgot what actual vacations are from actual work. Living their entire life at 65%.

Every few months I take my fishing gear, kayak, and tent, slip into the wilderness and come back a week later, but outside of that, this period of my life is grind time.
    This doesn't sound pleasant at all. I'd rather drop the MBA, eat a wider variety of foods with fruits and veggies and go to the gym at 7, and sleep in until 8am. But I'm lazier
    Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown 🤡 World out there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It's exhausting being a chad now days because of all of the unwanted attention you get and having high standards in life srs
    PC specs

i9 9900k/AMD RX 6800 16 GB/16 GB RAM/LG BX 65'' OLED/Gigabyte GS27QC 27''

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew
    If you aren't getting stronger you aren't getting bigger crew

PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds like you need a break. Just take a few days off.
    Palestine supporters are the assorted scum of the earth

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tomohokk View Post
    If you have to ask, it's just not a part of who you are. Stop playing pretend trying to be someone you're not
    This. You should enjoy the process, not the results. Maybe think about things, that could get you ahead and be enjoyable. Or just slow down on the workload while still doing those things and look, if they are still fun to, when not burned out.