I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Email me for contest prep services!

I specialize in helping people with natural bodybuilding, but I've prepped some enhanced people as well (i mostly focus on getting bodyfat down but am aware of some safe water cutting methods as well)

Since we probably won't be meeting in person, i also do online coaching as well as virtual posing coaching. I'm also a certified bodybuilding judge, so i know what the judges look for!

Diet Progress

1 year progress (she prepped herself the first show)

22 week prep

Did this naturally

Took some SARMs for the last 2 months of prep (2-3 weeks out he came off of them)

Bulking progress (did this naturally, but he is genetically gifted)

This girl did this in a year, 6 of those months were under my guidance to accelerate the booty gains

So as you see i can help with both muscle building and coming in shredded.

To contact me just email me at masermolina@tutanota.com

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    or of course if you don't want to compete but just want a crazy transformation, then hit me up!