Page 40 of 56 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1652
    simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by fishnbrah View Post
    Did you go crappie fishing yet
    Unfortunately no. Been busy finishing my landscaping and garden but going this weekend. Hoping it warms up so I can do some mushroom hunting too
    Best lifts: 740 raw/455 raw/750 raw 785 SP

mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Just woke up, slept for 3 hrs. Fasted cardio ft total war ephedrine and strawberry flavored vape, the grind don't stop

mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What’s up bois? I was a member of the original SCC threads a million years ago. Haven’t been on the misc in quite a few years but one of the OG SCC brahs commented on an IG photo I posted and said I should hop back on ... happy to see this ****in thread lives on.

I’m currently 5’10.5 203lbs 8% BF and aiming to do a little recomp, I’d like to stay around 200-205 but get down to 6% BF and hold it for the summer.

My situation now is kind of ****ed, though. June 2020 I ended up having kidney failure and heart failure (feelsbadman.jpg) after a long hospital stay and a kidney biopsy we found out I’ve been living with a rare ( 1 in 1,000,000) kidney disease called c3g. Doctors said I’d be on dialysis by December 2020. They told me I could never work out again outside of ‘light’ walking, and my old fitness oriented life as I knew it was over.

... I said **** that, lol, and embarked on a journey of doing the impossible - healing two ****ed kidneys that are 50% scarred/destroyed. I turned to my love of research and trial and error and seemed to have found a routine/plan that is working wonders. It incorporates a specific elimination style fasted diet, exercise, natural supps/herbs, and western medicine. Since that diagnosis my nephrologist has noted “I’ve never seen kidneys heal like this, your kidneys are working at an exceptionally high rate.”

So these current photos are after 9 months of only 90-120g protein a day, no fitness supplements, and I’ve been on 60mg prednisone for the past four months ... which is the opposite of anabolic steroids lmao it promotes fat gains and muscle wasting. I’m almost off the prednisone, though, and intend to have a juicy ass summer. The goal is if I can elicit enough regeneration in my kidneys (which science didn’t believe was even possible until a 2014 Stanford study) I’ll hopefully be able to resume a more normal diet and routine down the road. Until then I’m learning to appreciate this current journey and it has really required me to be 100% committed to a wild diet (I do IF for 20 hours with a 4 hour eating window and my calories are at 1700-1900. 120g pro, 200g carbs, 80g fats. I also do 1-2 hours of cardio daily aside from my daily weight session).

Let’s ****in get it 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Arrow

Originally Posted by mccoy19 View Post
    What’s up bois? I was a member of the original SCC threads a million years ago. Haven’t been on the misc in quite a few years but one of the OG SCC brahs commented on an IG photo I posted and said I should hop back on ... happy to see this ****in thread lives on.

I’m currently 5’10.5 203lbs 8% BF and aiming to do a little recomp, I’d like to stay around 200-205 but get down to 6% BF and hold it for the summer.

My situation now is kind of ****ed, though. June 2020 I ended up having kidney failure and heart failure (feelsbadman.jpg) after a long hospital stay and a kidney biopsy we found out I’ve been living with a rare ( 1 in 1,000,000) kidney disease called c3g. Doctors said I’d be on dialysis by December 2020. They told me I could never work out again outside of ‘light’ walking, and my old fitness oriented life as I knew it was over.

... I said **** that, lol, and embarked on a journey of doing the impossible - healing two ****ed kidneys that are 50% scarred/destroyed. I turned to my love of research and trial and error and seemed to have found a routine/plan that is working wonders. It incorporates a specific elimination style fasted diet, exercise, natural supps/herbs, and western medicine. Since that diagnosis my nephrologist has noted “I’ve never seen kidneys heal like this, your kidneys are working at an exceptionally high rate.”

So these current photos are after 9 months of only 90-120g protein a day, no fitness supplements, and I’ve been on 60mg prednisone for the past four months ... which is the opposite of anabolic steroids lmao it promotes fat gains and muscle wasting. I’m almost off the prednisone, though, and intend to have a juicy ass summer. The goal is if I can elicit enough regeneration in my kidneys (which science didn’t believe was even possible until a 2014 Stanford study) I’ll hopefully be able to resume a more normal diet and routine down the road. Until then I’m learning to appreciate this current journey and it has really required me to be 100% committed to a wild diet (I do IF for 20 hours with a 4 hour eating window and my calories are at 1700-1900. 120g pro, 200g carbs, 80g fats. I also do 1-2 hours of cardio daily aside from my daily weight session).

Holy fk the shred god is back

modsrfiestybich is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Let’s ****in get it ���������������� ���������������� ��

embed for op

good to hear you are recovering man.

never give up boyo

more details of what you are doing to heal kidneys?

the natural herb/supp

what have you eliminated so far from your diet?

fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LFG i got mccoy back in here. WB bro

Hospital Mccoy still shredded than most of us in here
    Last edited by fbreaker; 04-16-2021 at 11:41 AM.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    ~almost choked on animalpak crew~
    RN/Healthcare Crew
    Always pick 2 crew

TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Let’s ****in get it

Fixed the embed for ya. That is a wild ass story dude. Your diet doesn't sound much different from mine lol
    6'2"

OMAD results: 2/15/19-235, 10/13/19-190

OHP-205 Bench- 245 Squat - 405 C&J - 245

2021 Spring cut: 195lbs starting weight

mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mrdot View Post
    Holy fk the shred god is back
    Lol Jesse what’s up amigo?! (I think I got the name right??) I see you’re still big as **** lol

... I can’t figure out how to multi quote ... not sure if it’s because I’m on my phone or because I’m a ****ing boomer now ...

AestheticBraahh - ahh **** man so you know all too well! In June my spillage was 17,000mg LOL almost six times nephrotic level. My eGFR was 42. Now my spillage is down to ~2,000mg and my eGFR is up to 81. Goal is to get spillage under 1,000 and eGFR up to ~90.

modsrfiestybich - Since this disease is autoimmune related and it appears autoimmune stuff can be relatively controlled via diet in most people (despite doctors not recognizing this) the main issue with my disease is protein spillage ... which is protein leaving the blood stream and me pissing it out. So when my c3g acts up my kidneys get inflamed and spill more so I track this daily with protein test strips and adjusted things seeing what improved the test strips ... for me food wise eating less and fasting ~20 hours a day seems to help give my kidneys some reprieve. I eliminated almost all dairy, most gluten, meat aside from chicken, and most foods really. I found a select group of foods that improved my numbers and have just stuck with them daily like a robot (I check on what is doing what by testing every single time I piss with a urine dip stick that advises how much protein is in my piss ... so anything that aggravates the test strips gets tossed. My daily routine is the same: fast until 6-7pm ... consume 45g protein via grilled chicken with Splenda pickles and these light low carb crunchy crackers as my pre-workout meal ... hit the gym ... ~9-9:30PM consume my post workout meal of oats and protein (70g protein, 150g carbs) ... 11PM consume a large cup of unsalted peanuts (where I get all my fats from) ... and then back into my fast. If I need more food it’ll be fresh veggies either in a salad or with hummus.

Supplements wise I am on:
    6000mg astragalus root
    1000mg citrus bergamot
    400mg super bio curcumin
    800mg grape seed extract
    1 carditine tab a night

About to start a four month cycle of the peptide tb500 to see if it helps. It was proven to promote regeneration in mouse/rat studies and they want to look into it for humans just the pharma/fda world moves so slow. So I’ll see what it does. I had a month supply here and was waiting on the other three months but it just arrived today so going to start that up in the very near future.

The above supps all have a specific reason and solid studies backing them up, my biopsy was bad so I’m trying to improve all of the parts that were ****ed on it and each thing works a bit differently. I’ll likely opt to get a second biopsy once I’m satisfied if I believe I regenerated my kidneys in a meaningful way. I’d be the first person to prove it / show it happens lol. Show those doctors/science ****ers how it is done. I also consume the same 150oz of liquid daily, same amount of salt, etc. I try to keep as many variables in check as possible so I can more easily see what is doing what. Aside from testing 5-10 piss strips a day lol I also get blood work biweekly. It’s been an expensive ass journey that I’ve dropped six figures in since June but eh I figure it’s a worthy fight to give it my all for.

Sorry if my kidney **** derailed this bad boy at all - just figured I’d give the run down on where I’m at ... future posts I’ll stick to lighter **** and douche photo updates lol

Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Congrats on doing your own research and seeing positive results! Sometimes there are many medical “miracles” that get buried. Keep on keeping on man.

fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i think it's incredibly interesting but then again I work in healthcare. you're a trailblazer man, putting in anecdotal evidence where nobody else has.

I hope rejoining the thread can give you a little morale boost but it doesn't look like you ever needed that in the first place.
    RN/Healthcare Crew
    Always pick 2 crew

TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol Jesse what’s up amigo?! (I think I got the name right??) I see you’re still big as **** lol

... I can’t figure out how to multi quote ... not sure if it’s because I’m on my phone or because I’m a ****ing boomer now ...

AestheticBraahh - ahh **** man so you know all too well! In June my spillage was 17,000mg LOL almost six times nephrotic level. My eGFR was 42. Now my spillage is down to ~2,000mg and my eGFR is up to 81. Goal is to get spillage under 1,000 and eGFR up to ~90.

modsrfiestybich - Since this disease is autoimmune related and it appears autoimmune stuff can be relatively controlled via diet in most people (despite doctors not recognizing this) the main issue with my disease is protein spillage ... which is protein leaving the blood stream and me pissing it out. So when my c3g acts up my kidneys get inflamed and spill more so I track this daily with protein test strips and adjusted things seeing what improved the test strips ... for me food wise eating less and fasting ~20 hours a day seems to help give my kidneys some reprieve. I eliminated almost all dairy, most gluten, meat aside from chicken, and most foods really. I found a select group of foods that improved my numbers and have just stuck with them daily like a robot (I check on what is doing what by testing every single time I piss with a urine dip stick that advises how much protein is in my piss ... so anything that aggravates the test strips gets tossed. My daily routine is the same: fast until 6-7pm ... consume 45g protein via grilled chicken with Splenda pickles and these light low carb crunchy crackers as my pre-workout meal ... hit the gym ... ~9-9:30PM consume my post workout meal of oats and protein (70g protein, 150g carbs) ... 11PM consume a large cup of unsalted peanuts (where I get all my fats from) ... and then back into my fast. If I need more food it’ll be fresh veggies either in a salad or with hummus.
    Hey man I need some more info on the diet for autoimmune diseases. I have psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis and I've been on humaira/skyrizi for about 4 years now to suppress my immune system and reduce inflammation.
    6'2"

OMAD results: 2/15/19-235, 10/13/19-190

OHP-205 Bench- 245 Squat - 405 C&J - 245

2021 Spring cut: 195lbs starting weight

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’ve actually wondered what happened to McCoy after all these years.

____( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)__________ BabyOilBrah's Avatar
    BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    McCoy welcome back bro. Lol somehow I am still on spread as I tried to rep. That’s like the longest spread ever, prob like 5+ years lol. Crazy story. Fasting does seem like it has some interesting healing/regenerative aspects to it. I always did IF but more recently over the last few years push the fast longer and eat in. 2-4 hour window but not because I have any crazy disease. Glad you found something that works and you still look better than most of us. Glad to have you back.

BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AestheticBraahh View Post
    [img]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9328023&stc=1&d=161859 5644[/]

We gonna make it man

[]https://imgur.com/a/iO1jvnr[/img]
    [img]https://imgur.com/a/aAbrsaF[/]

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Sorry if my kidney **** derailed this bad boy at all - just figured I’d give the run down on where I’m at ... future posts I’ll stick to lighter **** and douche photo updates lol
    No need to apologize.

A very inspirational story!

It is always great to hear how someone took their health in their own hands and fixed the problem.

Still shredded I see.

And another returns!
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AestheticBraahh View Post

We gonna make it man
    The Shredz appear!
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

Originally Posted by fbreaker View Post
    i think it's incredibly interesting but then again I work in healthcare. you're a trailblazer man, putting in anecdotal evidence where nobody else has.

I hope rejoining the thread can give you a little morale boost but it doesn't look like you ever needed that in the first place.
    I greatly appreciate you amigo, I missed the SCC lol ****ing thread kept me sane dieting back in the day. I did some more stuff to heal my kidneys/body you might find interesting I just paraphrased and put the cliff note gist in here. I did extensive blood work and researched what is nephrotoxic and what’s kidney friendly in terms of values for estrogen, thyroid, testosterone, etc. I then put myself in the optimal range via diet/supps on things that were in a toxic spot for kidneys and retested to confirmed. (IE: being hypothyroid is nephrotoxic, being slightly hyper is kidney friendly, estrogen too low is very nephrotoxic, testosterone too high or too low is nephrotoxic, etc.) so my test is 738, estradiol 21, cholesterol I fixed to perfect, etc.) I figure it all adds up and helps. Kind of a sum of all of it together = best chance of success (whilst some aspects are the heavy hitters: High dose astragalus root, tb500, prednisone, etc.)

TBO - so it appears a lot of autoimmune issues can be calmed down by diet, and in general an elimination diet tends to be a good starting place. I sort of found what foods I don’t negatively respond to and got a decent list of those and stick to them. I find fasting helps, too. Avoiding dairy and gluten for many seems to help. It’s kind of different person to person, unfortunately, I wish I could give you a one size fits all diet. It’s absolutely worth investigating and seeing how your body responds man. I’ve legit never felt better. We are all different and trying to adjust diet to calm autoimmune stuff doesn’t work on everyone (although I question if many of those folks aren’t adhering strictly to the diet). Sorry to hear about your autoimmune stuff amigo!

Babyoilbrah - I forgot all about reps lmao I don’t have many but I’ll try to rep you ****ers. And man happy to hear IF works well for you, too! Definitely not a one size fits all, but **** does my body respond to it. When I **** it up I feel so lethargic and like complete crap.

Fishnbrah - lol I just was hyper focused on work and making a **** ton of money and being shreddy and partying. Now I’m an old man and trying to slow down lmao although if I get my kidneys to a certain place before June I told myself I’d buy myself a huracan as a gift to myself lmao **** it.

Did cardio and chest and delts tonight ... I’ve got three weeks until I’m partying in Florida so I gotta finish getting these shreds. Wanna be down to 6% by then if my body will cooperate. If not I’ll take what it gives me and be happy lol

https://imgur.com/a/g8C4BlW

Supplements wise I am on:
    6000mg astragalus root
    1000mg citrus bergamot
    400mg super bio curcumin
    800mg grape seed extract
    1 carditine tab a night

About to start a four month cycle of the peptide tb500 to see if it helps. It was proven to promote regeneration in mouse/rat studies and they want to look into it for humans just the pharma/fda world moves so slow. So I’ll see what it does. I had a month supply here and was waiting on the other three months but it just arrived today so going to start that up in the very near future.

The above supps all have a specific reason and solid studies backing them up, my biopsy was bad so I’m trying to improve all of the parts that were ****ed on it and each thing works a bit differently. I’ll likely opt to get a second biopsy once I’m satisfied if I believe I regenerated my kidneys in a meaningful way. I’d be the first person to prove it / show it happens lol. Show those doctors/science ****ers how it is done. I also consume the same 150oz of liquid daily, same amount of salt, etc. I try to keep as many variables in check as possible so I can more easily see what is doing what. Aside from testing 5-10 piss strips a day lol I also get blood work biweekly. It’s been an expensive ass journey that I’ve dropped six figures in since June but eh I figure it’s a worthy fight to give it my all for.

Yeah that's it brah, my avi is 5 yrs old lol I'm way bigger now but I already mog everyone here so don't wanna change it

embedded for the shred god

Thanks for sharing what you're doing to restore your kidneys. Hope the TB500 will work well for you, I've been hearing a lot about it lately along with bpc157 although I'm not sure whether or not that will have any effects to your labs
    RN/Healthcare Crew
    Always pick 2 crew

Talking

embedded for the shred god

Still lifting at PF like a god

Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Jesus whose next? Botika around in this sausage fest?
    Eat Right. Lift Heavy. Be a Fat Manlet.

One Year to Leave Do I Even Lift Status

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145467771&p=1434065071#post1434065071

Originally Posted by Gibb1991 View Post
    Jesus whose next? Botika around in this sausage fest?
    Still waitin on bonkies to stop bein a bish

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BabyOilBrah View Post
    Still waitin on bonkies to stop bein a bish
    hes too busy eating kfc. srs.

Sitting at 172-174, post leg workout. Didn't want to post since everyone is so freaky ITT but I said i'd put pics up before I head out on my trip tomorrow

gonna keep this train going I want to be peeled in the summer
    RN/Healthcare Crew
    Always pick 2 crew

[img]https://i.imgur.com/EFOcSz3.jpg[/

[img]https://i.imgur.com/5cvQq48.jpg[/i]

Sitting at 172-174, post leg workout. Didn't want to post since everyone is so freaky ITT but I said i'd put pics up before I head out on my trip tomorrow

Obamanotbad.jpg you got some cuts in the arms/shoulders/quads. Can’t be far off for the abs to be popping through in a pic.

You look good amigo - you have the right shape and size that when you finish getting that last bit of fat off you’ll be popping. You aren’t too far off. Definitely worth finishing ‘er off.

Where you going on a trip to? I’m off to Naples FL in three weeks for a wild party my buddy is throwing.

Going to be going to Florida as well actually haha, West Palm Beach for four days. Going solo so it's gonna be a trip
    RN/Healthcare Crew
    Always pick 2 crew

Thumbs up

That feel when Friday and Saturday night is just like every other night because all you do is eat, game, lift and get groceries

Doesn't bother me tho I'm going harder than a bbc on a white chick with this transformation

Going to be going to Florida as well actually haha, West Palm Beach for four days. Going solo so it's gonna be a trip
    Hell ya, have fun. Florida is the place to go right now. I’m bringing my GF with me this trip, it should be fun/interesting. ... my friends we are going to visit are all very conservative/republican and my gf is very liberal lmao so I’m a bit apprehensive. She’s met a bunch of my conservative friends up here, though, and it went *mostly* well. So fingers crossed. I originally rented an Aston Martin convertible for the trip but my gf loves Tesla’s so I figured I’d be a good bf and rent a Tesla instead and surprise her. lol she wants me to buy one but I might actually buy a car while on this trip. There is a gorgeous Ferrari 458 down there I am eyeing. If it’s still available when we go and checks out I think I’ll have found a new garage buddy for the Maz. My buddy we are visiting has a wild ass garage with: mclaren 720s, aventador SVJ, rolls Royce wraith, Bentley, 1300hp Supra, 1200hp hellcat, and a Shelby f150 supersnake lol. Gonna sit in his garage and jerk off in peace

bigger by the day. 172 today.