Thread: Stretch Marks

tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Stretch Marks

Ok, so this is a kinda embarrassing post for me. I’m touchy about this, but I obviously need help since I can’t figure it out on my own.

I lost weight/fat over the past year or so. I was reviewing my before and after juxtaposition photo I did a couple days ago. Stretch marks on my stomach have become more and more visible as I’ve lost weight. I’m attaching the side by side photo here so you all can see more clearly. They’re on my lower abdomen and my love handle area.

I’ve been trying a cream called b flat, a retinol cream and a collagen cream. None of them have been working to reduce the appearance of these lines. I’ve been using them for about a month. Maybe I just need more time? Has anyone else dealt with this? What have you been able to, if anything, to fix it?
    Attached Images

Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Stretch marks are basically scars.

Once you have them, you are pretty much stuck with them for life.

Creams, oils, Etc. might help a little bit with their appearance, but aren't going to make them disappear.
    ~ Like Tae-Kwon-Leap, my goals are not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    OP, you have made such amazing progress, just look at them like battle scars (and you're winning that battle, big time!)

bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Awesome progress. Very much second what CommitmentRulz said.

Also, like Luclin said, not much that can be done about them. They should fade a bit over time, but they won't disappear
    BP: 280
    SQ: 455
    DL: 585
    Bodyweight 185

tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks a lot, guys. I’ll just deal with it then. I thought I could get rid of the stretch marks somehow. Stretch marks are a lot better than being as overweight as I was.

moojeni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moojeni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's a great progress, dude! Be proud of yourself.
    Unfortunately, there's nothing that can be done for stretch marks. I have them, too. On my love handles and on my knees (and shoulders as well). But you can be sure that at least 90% of the people have them, to some degree.