bigjoe17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigjoe17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigjoe17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigjoe17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigjoe17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigjoe17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigjoe17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigjoe17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigjoe17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigjoe17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigjoe17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

does anyone have elbow problems?

sometimes my elbows when i like throw a punch or like do certain movements sometimes they feel weird almost like a shock or something mabybe its from growing? any ideas please help lol.

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bigjoe17 View Post
    sometimes my elbows when i like throw a punch or like do certain movements sometimes they feel weird almost like a shock or something mabybe its from growing? any ideas please help lol.
    Have you injured it? Do you have tendinitis?
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was getting a dull pain in my elbow for a while. It wasnt really an "ouch this hurts" more of a "this is kinda annoying I hope it doesnt get worse" kind of pain.

Anyway I took like 3-4 days off and started taking Animal Flex. Havent felt anything since.

bigjoe17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigjoe17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigjoe17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigjoe17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigjoe17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigjoe17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigjoe17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigjoe17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigjoe17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigjoe17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigjoe17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dave p thats the exact thing thts happening to me its not a hurt it just kinda feels weird or something its hard to explain but i think i might try tKING SOMETHING FOR MY JOINTS MAYBE?

markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dave P View Post
    I was getting a dull pain in my elbow for a while. It wasnt really an "ouch this hurts" more of a "this is kinda annoying I hope it doesnt get worse" kind of pain.

Anyway I took like 3-4 days off and started taking Animal Flex. Havent felt anything since.
    Ditto. Took a week off and stopped decline press. Been fine ever since
    "The hardest part in lifting, is NOT to lift..." - Me

First meet results:
    Squat 140kg (+15kg PR)
    Bench 130kg (+10kg PR)
    Deadlift 185kg (+25kg PR)

Second meet results:
    Squat 175kg (+5kg PR)
    Bench 140kg (= PR)
    Deadlift 210kg (+5kg PR)

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Definately look into a joint support product. Animal Flex has treated me well. Also taking three or four days off seemed to help alot as well.

carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    bigjoe17: you said a punching motion and other moves. What are the other moves?
    As for the pain can you describe it in your own words. and dos it radiate.

its not a pain its more of like a small shock sorta it doesnt hurt its more annoying and it happens when i extend my arms sometimes this happens like a few times a day sometimes and other days it doesnt happen

troyladish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) troyladish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) troyladish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) troyladish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) troyladish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) troyladish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) troyladish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) troyladish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) troyladish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) troyladish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

This is called Tennis Elbow, there are actually two forms the other is called like golfers elbow I think. One is where pain originates pain from the inside and the other is where it originates from the outside. I have had this for many years now but if I take a month off it will go away and it won't come back until I do something stupid like over extend my arm alot of times fast like throwing a football. In the gym it doesn't come back anymore.

Tennis elbow, or lateral epicondylitis, is the most common injury in patients seeking medical attention with the complaint of elbow pain. Exactly what causes tennis elbow is unknown, but it is thought to be due to small tears of the tendons that attach the muscles of the forearm to the arm bone at the elbow joint.
    The muscle group involved, the wrist extensors, function to cock the wrist back. Specifically, the extensor carpi radialis brevis, has been implicated in causing the symptoms of tennis elbow.

QoorbaL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QoorbaL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QoorbaL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QoorbaL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QoorbaL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QoorbaL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QoorbaL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QoorbaL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QoorbaL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QoorbaL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QoorbaL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If your "throwing punches and certain movements",you may not know how to "throw punches" or do much anything else correct.The thing a lot of people do when throwing punches is forgetting to not fully extend the arm.