Page 297 of 297 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 295 296 297
Results 8,881 to 8,909 of 8909
    ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    SOTD - Explorer

FYI Macy's is having a sale and if you use the promo code 'friend' you get an additional 15-30% off. Worked for Dior - not sure what else.... Good for another 5 and a half hours....

https://www.macys.com/shop/limited-t..._LOW?id=225493
    Last edited by ChewYourFood; 05-01-2022 at 06:37 PM.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    SOTD:

(Higher perfume rating on Fragrantica than VIW. Imagine that!)

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    inferior smelling fragrances
    Ive never smelled a clone that smells better than the original. And I respect your opinion but I hope you know that not only myself but most people don't share or agree with you.

I personally prefer CDNIM over Aventus and I've told you this but I don't think it's technically built better than the OG.

(Higher perfume rating on Fragrantica than VIW. Imagine that!)
    Intentionally dishonest here. VIW is rated down due to its performance, not the scent itself.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Ive never smelled a clone that smells better than the original.
    Alexandria considers Tropical Night to be "an original creation." Hawaii Volcano is their stated clone of VIW. But apparently lots of folks, including myself, think it smells more like VIW (but better) than HV. It definitely has VIW notes that HV doesn't, like rum and sugar cane.

Intentionally dishonest here. VIW is rated down due to its performance, not the scent itself.
    Why would thousands of internet perfume users be dishonest about how they rate fragrances? Give them credit where credit is due. If they think one is better than the other, who are we to judge their intentions? Plus they are rating overall preference. Not many that I am aware of would intentionally pay more for shorter lasting fragrances, when there are better options available. And to be fair, it's just your opinion as to why it's not as highly rated. It could indeed be that, like me, they prefer the actual scent itself.

wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChewYourFood View Post
    SOTD - Explorer

FYI Macy's is having a sale and if you use the promo code 'friend' you get an additional 15-30% off. Worked for Dior - not sure what else.... Good for another 5 and a half hours....

https://www.macys.com/shop/limited-t..._LOW?id=225493
    Great price on Sauvage Elixir.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Alexandria considers Tropical Night to be "an original creation." Hawaii Volcano is their stated clone of VIW. But apparently lots of folks, including myself, think it smells more like VIW (but better) than HV. It definitely has VIW notes that HV doesn't, like rum and sugar cane.
    Alexandria can consider whatever they want, it's a clone with slight difference and everyone knows it. According to them, Apple Crumb is also an original... But everyone knows its a clone of PDM Oajan.

Their other "original" Hafez 1984 is a clone of Red Tobacco, Mancera.

Why would thousands of internet perfume users be dishonest about how they rate fragrances?.
    I'm saying you're dishonest, not them.

1. VIW's rating is 4.29 with 5,000 votes. Tropical night 4.31 with 42 votes from Alexandria fanboys. It's pretty sad you use this as a win when there's such a massive discrepancy when it comes to voter count. Yikes.

2. If Tropical Night and VIW had the same performance and price, VIW would have a higher rating. The price of VIW is really high and people seem to detest the performance. Clearly they're removing points for that. I'm shocked after all those complaints it's still a 4.29. Impressive AF.

frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    SOTD was ADG Profumo

Covid may have got me this week, but it didn’t take my sense of smell
    Manchester United

Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    SOTD; Creed royal mayfair
    Angels

1. VIW's rating is 4.29 with 5,000 votes. Tropical night 4.31 with 42 votes from Alexandria fanboys. It's pretty sad you use this as a win when there's such a massive discrepancy when it comes to voter count. Yikes.
    If it were truly 42 AF fanboys voting, the rating would be 5.0. And conversely, some of those voting are probably Creed homers like yourself who are giving it one star, because how dare Mr. Hafez improve upon their beloved fragrance, remove the funk, make it last longer, and price it cheaper after they spent all that money on a name, lol!

Which brings us to the point that thousands of voters gave VIW the equivalent of 1, 2, 3, or somewhere else under 4 stars.... of which 42 AF fanboys downvoting wouldn't even make a dent in the number. Quite telling, indeed.

You said that you preferred CdNIM over Aventus. Why not try Tropical Night before you dismiss it? You may surprise yourself.

If it were truly 42 AF fanboys voting, the rating would be 5.0. And conversely, some of those voting are probably Creed homers like yourself who are giving it one star, because how dare Mr. Hafez improve upon their beloved fragrance, remove the funk, make it last longer, and price it cheaper after they spent all that money on a name, lol!

Which brings us to the point that thousands of voters gave VIW the equivalent of 1, 2, 3, or somewhere else under 4 stars.... of which 42 AF fanboys downvoting wouldn't even make a dent in the number. Quite telling, indeed.

You said that you preferred CdNIM over Aventus. Why not try Tropical Night before you dismiss it? You may surprise yourself.
    You keep conveniently ignoring the important points I make but I'm not letting you off the hook. There's a reason a movie rated 4.29 with 1,000 reviews is more impressive than another rated 4.30 with 4 reviews. Similarly, there's a reason getting a sample from 5,000 people is far more valuable than a sample of 40 people.

I'm not a "Creed homer". You have seen me argue my preference of CDNIM to Aventus many times. I also only own 1 of their fragrances. The reason I prefer CDNIM, isn't because it's better but because there's facets in it I prefer. Yet I can recognize that the one I don't prefer is still more impressively built, better balanced and has better materials.

If everyone else was getting pure vomit from it, Aventus wouldn't be the "king" of fragrance and the most sought after men's frag in the world. I'm equipped enough to step outside my biases and acknowledge that.

Edit: SOTD is gonna be Ani.
    Last edited by Coal Man; 05-02-2022 at 03:41 AM.

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    New thread.

Get in.

All of you.

Well, almost all of you.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1660583653

Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by frozennorth View Post
    SOTD was ADG Profumo

Covid may have got me this week, but it didn’t take my sense of smell
    Dang feel better boss.
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Items for Sale:
    > 100ml Aventus Bottle

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    New thread.

Get in.

All of you.

Well, almost all of you.

Nah fukk off.
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST

Originally Posted by twovalvekid View Post
    Nah fukk off.
    Too many symbols, looks like a spam thread lolol. Sloop fix pls

STLbuilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) STLbuilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) STLbuilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) STLbuilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) STLbuilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) STLbuilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) STLbuilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) STLbuilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) STLbuilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) STLbuilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) STLbuilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    SOTD The Irish Gentleman
    STL Cardinals
    STL Blues

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Too many symbols, looks like a spam thread lolol. Sloop fix pls
    Sloop confirmed 12 year old girl.
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST

SOTD:

SOTpost #9000 on page 300: Alexandria Signature.

DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lightbulb

What's the newest **** on the market for cheap Amazon has been useless as of late.

Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DoragonKingu View Post
    What's the newest **** on the market for cheap Amazon has been useless as of late.
    What kinda scent ya lookin for??
    Angels

Originally Posted by Rooney15 View Post
    What kinda scent ya lookin for??
    Something ****ty and cheap, it seems.

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SOTB: Hacivat
    4 sprays
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

"Life will cease so breathe deep" - Lorna Shore

ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lightweight baby!
    lightweight !
    Word is Bond

Lakers - Mackin' on your favorite team since 1947

SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    60 degrees this morning. Loving it. Broke out Silver Mountain Water. Well actually I didn’t use my OG SMW. Save that for important occasions, since I’m going to gym I sprayed Club de Nuit Silage.

Maybe since it’s been a while or maybe cause or the weather but I’m finally impressed with the citrus. I love the profile of SMW but always saw it as an Autumn scent. Saw so many YouTubers saying it’s good for spring and summer and I finally see it. Gorgeous citrus.
    Proof Angels exist: OzleyASMR

“Listen to your friend Billy Zane. He's a cool dude. He's trying to help you out.”

Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    damn...this thread fell off a cliff. Strong 3 month bump
    S&P Crew, Cologne Crew, Crypto Crew

For sale CC:
    10ml B22 (SOLD)
    10ml La Yuqawam (SOLD)

5ml Tom Ford Oud Wood - full presentation = stock TF glass container with gold label (SOLD)
    10ml Tom Ford Plum Japonias
    Pure Malt - 99% full comes with box
    Rochas Man - BNIB (SOLD)

For Sale S&P:
    Allen Edmonds Black Park Avenue 12D only worn a handfull of times.

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    This is the old thread

The new one

Your nutrition and workout program determines your success.

FL and NC crew. Lol @ living in PA. Just LOL.

Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ah, sub'd to new.

Also....last
    S&P Crew, Cologne Crew, Crypto Crew

For sale CC:
    10ml B22 (SOLD)
    10ml La Yuqawam (SOLD)

5ml Tom Ford Oud Wood - full presentation = stock TF glass container with gold label (SOLD)
    10ml Tom Ford Plum Japonias
    Pure Malt - 99% full comes with box
    Rochas Man - BNIB (SOLD)

For Sale S&P:
    Allen Edmonds Black Park Avenue 12D only worn a handfull of times.

Originally Posted by Horse86 View Post

Also....last
    I don't think so, Tim.

BabyBackRibz is not very helpful. (-500) BabyBackRibz is not very helpful. (-500) BabyBackRibz is not very helpful. (-500) BabyBackRibz is not very helpful. (-500) BabyBackRibz is not very helpful. (-500) BabyBackRibz is not very helpful. (-500) BabyBackRibz is not very helpful. (-500) BabyBackRibz is not very helpful. (-500) BabyBackRibz is not very helpful. (-500) BabyBackRibz is not very helpful. (-500) BabyBackRibz is not very helpful. (-500)
    Bump