Willy Beans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Your personal experience: Creatine plus Caffeine

Reading the bad interaction that these 2 have with each other, I wanted to know your personal experience with taking both (maybe a coffee each day).

The studies suggest that caffeine with creatine negates the STRENGTH benefits that creatine gives, but does not affect the cell-volumization effects of creatine.

I want to know personal experience on how true these studies seem. Does caffeine, when taken every day, affect your strength when on creatine? Will I not have that "extra boost" at the gym if starting up on creatine again?

I have taken creatine before and the strength gains that I have noticed was fantastic. I am afraid of taking caffeine supplements while taking creatine (starting up again this week) -- please give me your personal input regarding this.

Thanks,

Willy Beans

Willy Beans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Anyone??

acumenjay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acumenjay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acumenjay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acumenjay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acumenjay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acumenjay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Caffeine doesn't hurt MY results with creatine. I've taken creatine multiple times over the past few years and I notice similar results regardless of whether or not I take in caffeine as well. I just make sure to drink tons of water. I used to be wary of taking both at once but when I was swamped at work I pretty much had to start drinking coffee to keep my sanity. Try it for yourself. Caffeine is in one of those supplements that effect people very differently IMO. I need to drink quite a bit to notice any effect. Other people drink one little cup and are wired. Which are you? I would try not to take in a ridiculous amount and also not take it around the same time period of when your taking your creatine. Sure it's probably not ideal but that's a not what your question was...
    "You have to do what others won't to achieve what others don't." - Unknown