sameeraziz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sameeraziz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sameeraziz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lean Muscle on a calorie deficit diet?

if i decide to drop bf from 18 o 10 in 2 months, i would have to include cardio exercises and resistance training, basically weight lifting exercises, many people i talk to say you should do cardio prior to lifting, but then wouldnt all the gylocgen stores be depleted by the time you get to lifting the weight. What do you guys think?

Also i am hoping to see some gains in lean mass while cutting? is that even possible?

Bonebrake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonebrake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonebrake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonebrake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonebrake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonebrake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonebrake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonebrake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonebrake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonebrake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonebrake is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you go from 18% to 10% bodyfat in two months you would have to starve yourself and you would lose significant amounts of muscle as well. Do cardio separate from lifting if possible. If not, do 20-30 minutes after lifting. You will make few lean mass gains, if any, dropping to 10% bodyfat from 18%. This would not be the case if you were 25%+. Try to lose no more than one pound per week, continue to lift hard, and keep protein intake up and limit your carb intake.