Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BadMonkeyFunker View Post
    pence CANT step in. election is already CERTIFIED. Congress CANT overturn anything. Pence's job is ceremonial. Announce the winner according to individual states sealed results. And those results are alrerady in. Objecting is nothing but political theater, will trigger a few hour BS yapping from these idiot senators, thats all.
    This really needs to be repeated. The states in question didn’t send multiple electors, they sent one set that got certified. Some other LARPers wanting political theatre Trumper virtue signal points made a fuss. They mean nothing legally.

⅟⅓⅔⅕⅖⅗⅘⅙⅚⅛⅜⅝⅞ ➊➋➌➍➎➏➐➑➒ BadMonkeyFunker's Avatar
    BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by guest View Post
    Google seems to think that Pence’s role is ceremonial and he has no means to overturn the states electors.

That’s pretty consistent with the constitution, which grants powers to the states to elect the president. Since all of Biden’s 306 electoral votes were certified by the safe harbor date, it seems that once again, getting a civics lesson from 45 is fraught with folly.
    google has left bias...heck FACTS have left bias.. cant be trusted!

Originally Posted by miscinbro View Post
    This really needs to be repeated. The states in question didn’t send multiple electors, they sent one set that got certified. Some other LARPers wanting political theatre Trumper virtue signal points made a fuss. They mean nothing legally.
    well they elected a failed tv showman. thats what they signed up for... all a big shtshow..
    ------->TRUMP LOST BY LANDSLIDE and BIDEN IS YOUR PRESIDENT<--------

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jayarbie View Post
    No it's not. I'm sure they could have manufactured evidence of Russians changing votes, produced it only on far-left wingnut websites, and lost every single law suit over it, too, if they really wanted to.
    They did manufacture evidence.

the dossier?

a fake 'transcript' from adam schiff?

a whistleblower who literally lied and was completely irrelevant?
    MAGA One day at a time.

Registered User Scarrdbutsmartr's Avatar
    Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by NuggzTheNinja View Post
    hereistheevidence.com
    Where is the evidence!!!!!! - Liberals

- Also liberals when the evidence is actually presented

I thought the liberals already move onto "There is evidence but its too late"? How did we get back to "there is no evidence"...

Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Olympia2018 View Post
    I been here since 2006 I don’t pay attention to nobody’s too often like yourself, so excuse yourself

Can you honestly tell me that Biden won this election and Georgia legitimately?
    Yeah basically anyone with a brain can

GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Scarrdbutsmartr View Post
    I thought the liberals already move onto "There is evidence but its too late"? How did we get back to "there is no evidence"...
    Nope. You thought wrong. There is still no evidence.
    Physics crew

Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by S0Jack3d View Post
    Liberals deny what is right before their eyes. They can’t be reasoned with. They are filth.
    I honestly love my liberal brothers and sisters. There are times I let my emotions get past me and may not act like it and that is on me.

I do not think I will ever understand their moral compass that seems to keep spinning and never find true north, however. I personally could not deal with mental dissonance created by the hypocrisy they seem to hold on a range of topics...

SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GaloisTheory View Post
    Yeah you denying evidence isn't how it works little guy.
    MAGA One day at a time.

Originally Posted by GaloisTheory View Post
    Ok...There are also people that still believe the world is flat.

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Elias373 View Post
    The Vice President has the power to reject fraudulently chosen electors.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...88314157797389

LMFAO @ Beijing Biden
    Fake news.
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    VPs have a lot of power.

"The second blunder was to authorize a Vice President, as president of the Senate, to preside over electoral-vote counts for a presidential election in which he himself might be running. This meant that Adams in 1796 (when, as Washington's Vice President, he was running against Jefferson) and Jefferson in 1800 (when, as Adams's Vice President, he was running against Adams) were in a position to preside over their own election results, putting them in a situation where they might have been tempted to elect themselves to the presidency by manipulating the vote count."
    https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...elf-in/302888/
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1800_U...ntial_election
    I: Self, Lord and Master.

"I rub my hands when my palms itch."

"I call you Son not because you Shine but because you Mine."

Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So an assumption that turned out false over multiple different situations that indeed happened are the same?

No. It’s not the same thing or even remotely close

Also better question, why do you want a corrupt government so much and one that’s owned/works with and by China?
    I don't want a Biden government. I want a libertarian government based on personal and economic freedom, limited authority, and respect for the constitution, but unfortunately, only 1% of the population agreed with me.

What I also want is for the winner of the election to actually take office and not be thrown out because the loser is a giant orange egomaniac who can't accept his own failure. What Trump is doing trying to actually overturn a certified election to sooth his own ego is by far the most vile and destructive thing I've witnessed a sitting President do in my lifetime. He should be charged with sedition and go directly to prison on Jan 21.

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol stupid little cultist.

Oh why oh why didn't Biden choose Hilldawg 4 years ago over Russian interference?

cot damn you people are idiots...SMH
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    OP, ask yourself this;

If the VP has the power to completely overturn an election, why didn't (at the time) Vice President Biden do it to trump in 2016 when you know good and well they were doing everything in their power to delegitimize trumps win over Hillary.
    Also, he was no longer the incumbent when he along with fraud obama served 2 terms already.
    **Texas Crew**
    **Ultra MAGA Crew**
    **Pure Blood Crew**
    **Dallas Cowboys Fan Crew**

Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

Lmfao!!!!!!

Tears will be biblical!!!!!

Boys i bet against better get that ban bet ready!!! Loool
    Preparedness thread

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181125793

nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i dont feel so good biden bros
    -MS Paint/Chop crew
    -GIF crew
    -Tradie crew
    -No mask/vaccine crew

Neg on site for reddit and tiktok threads dedsrs

niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jayarbie View Post
    I don't want a Biden government. I want a libertarian government based on personal and economic freedom, limited authority, and respect for the constitution, but unfortunately, only 1% of the population agreed with me.

What I also want is for the winner of the election to actually take office and not be thrown out because the loser is a giant orange egomaniac who can't accept his own failure. What Trump is doing trying to actually overturn a certified election to sooth his own ego is by far the most vile and destructive thing I've witnessed a sitting President do in my lifetime. He should be charged with sedition and go directly to prison on Jan 21.
    Your ignorance in the subject is showing. Please stop.
    **Texas Crew**
    **Ultra MAGA Crew**
    **Pure Blood Crew**
    **Dallas Cowboys Fan Crew**

Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    lol stupid little cultist.

Oh why oh why didn't Biden choose Hilldawg 4 years ago over Russian interference?

cot damn you people are idiots...SMH
    Did Thomas Jefferson elect himself or nah?
    I: Self, Lord and Master.

"I rub my hands when my palms itch."

"I call you Son not because you Shine but because you Mine."

SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    GA has actually had two counties now report dominion machines changing votes. Their secretary of state is also working overtime to prevent his own state senate from doing a forensic audit of those machines.

None of this is encouraging to the idea of legitimacy.
    Can you explain how the state wide HAND recount matched the machine counts?

Or is that some deep state black magic at work?

SMH
    Early AM workout crew.

bah01001 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bah01001 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bah01001 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bah01001 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bah01001 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bah01001 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bah01001 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bah01001 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bah01001 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bah01001 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bah01001 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    OP, ask yourself this;

If the VP has the power to completely overturn an election, why didn't (at the time) Vice President Biden do it to trump in 2016 when you know good and well they were doing everything in their power to delegitimize trumps win over Hillary.
    You need a senator and a congressman to have the objection in writing...Biden didn't have it in 2016
    Chicago Crew

Next time you're tempted to say you "can't," remember that what you're really saying is, "I don't want to."

http://instagram.com/elusivecow/

Originally Posted by bah01001 View Post
    You need a senator and a congressman to have the objection in writing...Biden didn't have it in 2016
    You guys legit can't be serious. ALL democratic senators and house members would have objected to the Orange Idiot if it was worth a chit.

SMH
    Early AM workout crew.

Originally Posted by Abzu View Post
    Did Thomas Jefferson elect himself or nah?
    Did Thomas Jefferson chit outside?

Times change boyo.
    Early AM workout crew.

pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    America will burn straight to hell if Biden loses due to some cuckold VP

Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because there wasn’t massive voter fraud that’s taken place like it has in 2020 with the mail in ballots, the 3 am change along with not actually certifying votes other then just recounting the same corrupted ones. It’s a whole different ball game here
    This is correct. The VP has to lay out extensively why something like this is done, not just arbitrarily.
    “From this day to the ending of the world,
    But we in it shall be rememberèd—
    We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
    For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...”

And why did Al Gore announce his own defeat? Because of a supreme court ruling...if only we had a few supreme court rulings in this election...

SMH at the cultist morons...SMH
    Early AM workout crew.

Originally Posted by Streetbull View Post
    This is correct. The VP has to lay out extensively why something like this is done, not just arbitrarily.
    Lay out extensively? In 2016 the DOJ said Russia interfered. In 2020 the DOJ said the election was not fraudulent.

Oh that's right, only your orange moron master's word matters to the cultist...SMH
    Early AM workout crew.

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can you explain how the state wide HAND recount matched the machine counts?

Or is that some deep state black magic at work?

SMH
    Seems like printing new ballots to match the alterations would be fairly simple. This would explain why the counties that kept their own records rather than rely on the secretary of state's electronic reporting came up with different numbers, and why the secretary of state refuses to allow an audit of the paper ballots.
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I made a thread on how this would happen two weeks ago. He’s gonna have several facts for each state as he throws out the electors. First will be Arizona since they do it alphabetically.
    God gives the hardest battles to his toughest soldiers

Lay out extensively? In 2016 the DOJ said Russia interfered. In 2020 the DOJ said the election was not fraudulent.

Oh that's right, only your orange moron master's word matters to the cultist...SMH
    Im honestly confused...Are you stating the same organization (the DOJ) thats claims would have been proven to be wrong in 2016 and again in 2020, support your position?

ArtistBrahs is a name known to all. (+5000) ArtistBrahs is a name known to all. (+5000) ArtistBrahs is a name known to all. (+5000) ArtistBrahs is a name known to all. (+5000) ArtistBrahs is a name known to all. (+5000) ArtistBrahs is a name known to all. (+5000) ArtistBrahs is a name known to all. (+5000) ArtistBrahs is a name known to all. (+5000) ArtistBrahs is a name known to all. (+5000) ArtistBrahs is a name known to all. (+5000) ArtistBrahs is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In that case liberals sure are fuked, because the evidence Is so clear and damming it’s insane. Especially from the logistical side, nevermind witnesses.

Have any liberals here actually seen the cyber security guys go over how rigged this election was in the court hearings? Garuntee not one has or you wouldn’t be so confident.

No way Pence is certifying this. You guys are fuked.
    Permaban bets with:

BadMonkeyFunker
    Bohdy
    Kane_89