jimsp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimsp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimsp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimsp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy i cant figure out wich way is best!!!

sorry to post this know there are a lot of post bout this i have looked at a lot of them and all i see is a million differnt answers so i prolly wont get a set answer when i ask either.

I just got my N large 2 and my prolab creapure creatine. After reading a bunch of stuff i decided to give these a try.I am planning on taking 2 scoops 1/2 serving after my workout and before i go to bed. i was wondering if i should just mix the creatine with the N large after my workout or if i should drink my creatine first wait a lil then drink the N large. I am planning on just taking 5 grams a day of the creatine but i also herd 10 and it says on the directions 10. Origianly i was planning on putting a scoop of gatorade powder and 5 grams of creatine in a bottle and then filling it with water right after my workout drinking it and then when i get home drinking the N large.

what do u think.

Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    why you post this in 2 forms dumbass?

jimsp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimsp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimsp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimsp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I WANTED TO GET THE MOST ANSWERS I CAN AS QUICK AS I CAN SO I FIGURED MORE PEOPLE WOULD SEE IT IF I PUT IT IN BOTH.WHY DONT U HELP SOMEONE OUT INSTEAD OF BEING A DlCK.

SORRY I DIDNT REALIZE U WERE THE ONE THAT HELPED ME OUT IN THE FIRS ONE SO THANKS FOR THE HELP I TAKE BACK THE ABOVE STATEMENT

Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    no offense taken

Giz

thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do not scream in your posts (by using all caps)...it makes you sound immature and obnoxious

BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by jimsp
    I WANTED TO GET THE MOST ANSWERS I CAN AS QUICK AS I CAN SO I FIGURED MORE PEOPLE WOULD SEE IT IF I PUT IT IN BOTH.WHY DONT U HELP SOMEONE OUT INSTEAD OF BEING A DlCK.
    He's not being a dick---it gets annoying when people post in several forums..also when people post a question then come back and rephrase it a week later thinking they will get a different answer or hear what they want to hear....everyone reads em all--so questions will get answered.and makes sense if ALL the answers are in the same place...

..as to your question ....

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bigcat.htm
    Last edited by BullGod; 03-06-2002 at 08:18 PM.

Sorry bout posting in 2 forums i just wanted to get the info i needed on this and on my workout program by monday so i could really get stuff going.And i didnt mean to call him a dick i was just mad that sumone would read both of them and decide to not answer it and would write that instead i wouldnt of been madif he answered and then put that.But then i realized that he did answer my question in the other one so it was my fault sorry.

sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Here what you do

Jim
    You need to take your gainer right after your workout as soon as you can. Also there is no problems with taking your creatine together with your gainer, in fact it even makes it work better. There are alot of good gainers in the market that have the creatine in them and many lifters use them everyday and achive good results. As for myself i use 3 scoops of the nlarge-2 and 5 grams of creatine right after my workout. 2 scoops is not enough and 4 scoops makes it too thick. I also take 5 grams of creatine in the morning right after i wake up with some grape juice.
    Leaner then ever