Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How did you hurt yourself?

anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What was the process to get an MRI?

Democrats are terrorists HairyWBush's Avatar
    HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LordBroly View Post
    Fuark, brah. That's terrible news, especially given your current insurance status. How did you herniate the discs, any idea? Best of luck with the surgery when it goes down.
    I am not sure. I started experiencing the current feeling when I was working as a welder a few years ago.

Originally Posted by RackaDo View Post
    yeah don't i was fuked for a whlie by a c6-c7 herniation. doctor told me i would need surgery

lol i solved the problem with pull ups (decompression) and marijuana (for inflammation)
    that's impressive. I've usually done pullups every time I go to the gym.

Originally Posted by Mogambo View Post
    How did you hurt yourself?
    see above. might be a combo of gym and work. nothing specific or major event comes to mind.
    Originally Posted by anonkunbrah View Post
    What was the process to get an MRI?
    pay a couple hundred $ and sit still for 35 minutes
    R 135
    L├┼┤

"Slide down your throat?? We chew them, savor them, suck up the little juice left behind in the shell then swallow them. Only amateurs try to swallow them whole."
    -Kingfabian: BBC loads: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181634953&p=1666337753&viewfull=1#post1666337753
    "America lost pretty much every war in history lol" -pandaboy89
    as seen here: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180019913&p=1636230303&viewfull=1#post1636230303

HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TBO1313 View Post
    Ok so he's for sure talking about a microdiscectomy. There are many treatment options for you. Look up the physical therapy protocols and try those first. If that doesn't work they can do epidural steroid injections. They inject steroids right on the nerve and sometimes after the initial shot it never gets inflamed again. If the shot helps for only a couple weeks or so they can go in and do a nerve ablasion to make it a permanent fix. I wouldn't go back to this doctor since he told you he is the only one in the state who does this surgery though. I live in a poor, low population state and can name 15 doctors off the top of my head who do it.
    bumping for this guy to reply. i might try the PT first
    R 135
    L├┼┤

"Slide down your throat?? We chew them, savor them, suck up the little juice left behind in the shell then swallow them. Only amateurs try to swallow them whole."
    -Kingfabian: BBC loads: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181634953&p=1666337753&viewfull=1#post1666337753
    as seen here: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180019913&p=1636230303&viewfull=1#post1636230303

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Most important thing is give it time.

I wouldn't be doing anything that really engages it, which probably means almost everything.

Obviously depends on how bad it is.

That might be 6-12 months of whatever doesn't aggravate it, which sucks.

Then to make things worse you have to really slowly build it back up so you don't strain anything.

I'm dealing with an achilles that I sprained like last year.

Like an idiot, as soon as it started to feel better I started going hard and 5-6 months later chronic pain from putting too much stress on it ex. too much walking.

Can't really run, can't jump rope, riding a bicycle eventually aggravates it.

My only cardio are heavy bag and taking shorter rests between sets.

I know back problem can be really limiting, I'd get something like an electro-stim to keep your muscles around your back active.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don't listen to Bison. He's a 40 year old idiot that thinks an Achilles is relatable to back surgery.

I've had at least 4 major back surgeries, most recent being putting rods and screws in my spine on 9/16. Just follow the directions the doctor gives you after the surgery. Not sure what your laser surgery involves, but just make sure you follow those directions and pay attention to your body.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nobody but absolute bottom of the barrel morons can relate to you Timmy.

You're a living, breathing blooper reel.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post

I wouldn't be doing anything that really engages it, which probably means almost everything.

Then to make things worse you have to really slowly build it back up so you don't strain anything.

Like an idiot, as soon as it started to feel better I started going hard and 5-6 months later chronic pain from putting too much stress on it ex. too much walking.

I know back problem can be really limiting, I'd get something like an electro-stim to keep your muscles around your back active.
    ok now what if I've had this issue for nearly 5 years? at this point I think I need to make a move. electro-stim=tenz unit? if so, is it a good idea to place the pads on both sides next to the spine?
    Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Don't listen to Bison. He's a 40 year old idiot that thinks an Achilles is relatable to back surgery.

I've had at least 4 major back surgeries, most recent being putting rods and screws in my spine on 9/16. Just follow the directions the doctor gives you after the surgery. Not sure what your laser surgery involves, but just make sure you follow those directions and pay attention to your body.
    have you had a herniated disk?
    R 135
    L├┼┤

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HairyWBush View Post
    ok now what if I've had this issue for nearly 5 years? at this point I think I need to make a move. electro-stim=tenz unit? if so, is it a good idea to place the pads on both sides next to the spine?
    Well, it depends on you. How much pain are they causing? And yes, what he mentioned was a tens unit. It won't do anything for your herniated disc. It only shocks, IIRC, the superficial muscles. Absolutely zero benefit to the discs.

No, but I've had one completely waste away, lol.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

DarthRaizer12 is just really nice. (+1000) DarthRaizer12 is just really nice. (+1000) DarthRaizer12 is just really nice. (+1000) DarthRaizer12 is just really nice. (+1000) DarthRaizer12 is just really nice. (+1000) DarthRaizer12 is just really nice. (+1000) DarthRaizer12 is just really nice. (+1000) DarthRaizer12 is just really nice. (+1000) DarthRaizer12 is just really nice. (+1000) DarthRaizer12 is just really nice. (+1000) DarthRaizer12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Got my MRI done last week. Just spoke with the doctor today and i have 2 herniated discs. I have no insurance right now and the cost to do laser surgery is $24k. Apparently he's the only one in the state that does laser surgery. Not sure if serious
    Damn brah sending prayers your way

Preventative measures until you can get insurance! I’ve got a bulging L5/S1 and I use an inversion table/cobra pose/lots of glute ham exercises and lower ab work!

It will help a ton man got to strengthen the lower core. Also no more back squats brah, front squats from now on

I’ll get you in recharge remember we’re all going to make it
    God First
    I find your lack of faith disturbing

Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mult1Tro11 View Post
    lol at not having insurance then crying when something goes bad

you took the risk boyo
    People (including Australians): But in America if you dont have insurance they turn you away brah. America treats refugees like trash.

In actual fact: Leftists ingrained within the system give free preferential treatment to illegals on a regular basis without a seconds hesitation.
    ...and according to which an ensign might rank incomparably higher than a general, and according to which what was needed for success in the service was not effort or work, or courage, or perseverance, but only the knowledge of how to get on with those who can grant rewards, and he was himself often surprised at the rapidity of his success, and at the inability of others to understand these things

TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ok sounds good. I think I'm in a bind now and I'll tell you why. I have no insurance and for this type of treatment, I for sure will need insurance. The open enrollment deadline is the 15th. A surgery plan will requite a certain plan, while something like that would likely be a different type of plan I BELIEVE. I could be wrong.
    Are you in the US? If so any standard insurance plan will cover the normal types of back surgery. If insurance doesn't cover this particular procedure don't get it. Insurance companies want you to get better so they can stop spending money to fix you. If something isn't covered by a standard insurance plan there is usually a damn good reason for it. I see MD's offering bullchit snake oil procedures all the time to people in pain that the MD knows damn well isn't gonna work just to have them coming back again and again. Not all doctors are like this but a surprisingly high number are. Always get a 2nd opinion before you get any type of expensive or invasive procedure. And do not get the 2nd opinion from anybody recommended by the first doctor. Research on your own and find the 2nd MD. If you live in the deep south PM me and I might can find you a good MD for a 2nd opinion
    6'2"

OMAD results: 2/15/19-235, 10/13/19-190

OHP-205 Bench- 245 Squat - 405 C&J - 245

2021 Spring cut: 195lbs starting weight

sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000) sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000) sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000) sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000) sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000) sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000) sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000) sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000) sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000) sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000) sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post

you have been visited by the degenerative tendinopathy fairy of piss
    do 3 sets of 15 reps of eccentric heel lowering for 3 months or you will be forever in pain
    signed, degenerative tendinopathy turned complete rupture bro

JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would not get surgery unless I got multiple opinions. I know a lot of doctors will push it just to make money, and you'll be left in a mess for the rest of your life. I know a guy who got back surgery with plates and screws on his back, and it fukked up big time. To the point where the doctor that was fixing it was able to legit pull the screw out of this guys back with his hand, not even turning it, just pulling it straight out.
    *Mechanical Engineering Crew*
    *6'3" Master Race Crew*
    *6 Figs Crew*

"Because the thing about repairing, maintaining, and cleaning is it’s not an adventure. There’s no way to do it so wrong you might die. It’s just work. And the bottom line is, some people are okay going to work, and some people … well, some people would rather die. Each of us gets to choose.”

sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000) sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000) sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000) sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000) sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000) sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000) sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000) sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000) sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000) sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000) sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    tens units just trick your nevous system into not feeling pain, instead of any actual healing.
    5 years? time for the surgery

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Get a job with insurance, then get the surgery.

24k is a lot of money to pay back homie.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

DrThrockmorton is just really nice. (+1000) DrThrockmorton is just really nice. (+1000) DrThrockmorton is just really nice. (+1000) DrThrockmorton is just really nice. (+1000) DrThrockmorton is just really nice. (+1000) DrThrockmorton is just really nice. (+1000) DrThrockmorton is just really nice. (+1000) DrThrockmorton is just really nice. (+1000) DrThrockmorton is just really nice. (+1000) DrThrockmorton is just really nice. (+1000) DrThrockmorton is just really nice. (+1000)
    Coming from someone hopefully entering a field involving bones next March, consider doing physical therapy for your herniated discs. Some high quality studies have shown there is little difference between conservative treatment and surgery at 6-12 months.

AlwYs keep in the back of your mind that he’s a surgeon. He wants to operate.
    Srs might be not srs

bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    obviously a doctor will say so to clean out your bank account. follow my previous post (#10) and you will have zero back pain

but if you want to. go waste your fukking money and come out in even worse condition than before, funding your doctor's coke and hookers
    HTC is too skinny for me. Fat Girls only crew. serious
    Chubby Chaser and Fat Girls Only crew Founder

UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RealLifeAlpha View Post
    video games and porn should do the trick brother
    lmfao

24k is a lot tho holy **** at US surgery prices
    "If not me, then who? If not now, then when?"

On the road to CEO 50k/month

1989-2011 Forever mirin'

*HTC crew* *Married crew*

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've had an MRI done and I also have 2 herniated discs (srs). However it is asymptomatic. I'll randomly tweak something in my back once or twice a year but usually within a week it gets back to normal. People can have the most fuked up looking MRIs which at first glance the guy "should" be a cripple but in reality it's business as usual.

Surgery should be an absolute last resort. Honestly hear too many horror stories about it and how it doesn't help or sometimes the chit gets worse. It's permanent and the success rate is iffy at best.

99% of the time you don't need back surgery

things that I do which help

- decompression of spine (i.e: pullups)
    - strengthening lower back (back extensions, reverse hypers, GHR)
    - strengthening abdominal muscles (suitcase carries for obliques, planks for TVA)
    - strengthen the glutes (hip thrusters, RDLs)
    - if you sit down a lot, get up and walk for a few minutes on the hour
    - heat after the 24-48h of inflammation is over
    - some glute activation exercises no homo
    - some QL stretches

if you have poor ankle mobility and collapsed foot arches, building those up MAY also help, may not tho.
    Last edited by sooby; 12-10-2020 at 09:08 AM.
    positivity brah crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    BIG LOL @ sky tradies srs crew (RealAesthetic)
    indian crew
    living in clown world crew so screw it crew
    anti-degen crew

ToningWasTooHarshForMe atgbrahsrs's Avatar
    atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    rip in pieces if you dont have insurance in the USA das not it mate

also lol at deadlifting and squating
    communist until you get rich
    rightwing until financially secure
    atheist until the plane starts falling
    slootist until you get married
    muslim after you get married

Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Start swimming 3 times a week.
    Stop lifting.
    Give it a couple of months.
    Report back.
    Rustling NPCs' jimmies without even trying crew

"I've watched a lot of movies, I know what I'm doing."

"The Best Revenge is Massive Success"

Not going to be a Darkseeker crew.

RIP Duckenheimer
    RIP SemperFudge

jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I had a laser microdiscectomy 10 years ago for 2 herniated discs. The pain was so bad I couldn't tie my shoes.

I've had no pain since. Feels amazing and it was instant relief.

Things like vertebrae fusions are the back surgeries people worry about.

A microdisectomy for sciatic nerve pain is nothing. I highly recommend it. Probably one of the best decisions ever made.
    Survival. When the jungle tears itself down and builds itself into something new. Guys like you and me, we end up dead. Doesn’t really mean anything. Or, if we happen to live through it, well that doesn’t mean anything either.

dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Look if your state provides relief for those without insurance or a job. My buddy had his appendix out and it cost like 30k, he was in college without insurance and I think they sent him a bill for like $500 after he applied to a state health thing.

wangbadan is a name known to all. (+5000) wangbadan is a name known to all. (+5000) wangbadan is a name known to all. (+5000) wangbadan is a name known to all. (+5000) wangbadan is a name known to all. (+5000) wangbadan is a name known to all. (+5000) wangbadan is a name known to all. (+5000) wangbadan is a name known to all. (+5000) wangbadan is a name known to all. (+5000) wangbadan is a name known to all. (+5000) wangbadan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dcbone30 View Post
    Look if your state provides relief for those without insurance or a job. My buddy had his appendix out and it cost like 30k, he was in college without insurance and I think they sent him a bill for like $500 after he applied to a state health thing.
    Sounds like demoncRAT welfare to me. OP needs to pull himself up by his bootstraps and get a real job
    *master of science crew*
    *master of magic crew*
    *rock climber crew*

btag: heygorgeous#1322

Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wangbadan View Post
    Sounds like demoncRAT welfare to me. OP needs to pull himself up by his bootstraps and get a real job
    The thing is, this is at least the 2nd miscr who will criticize any democrat policy but has benefited directly from a democrat president.
    Just be lucky Obama got elected and you won't be completely fukt with insurance. Also be lucky that trump didn't succeed in dismanteling obamacare.

Surgery im sure sucks but its at least a viable option for you.
    n4l
    Rayaarito
    fappin
    r32gojirra

Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Reading the replies here, everyone seems all over the place. Get your cardio in.

2 words - swings and pullups.

Work the lower back and hips with light 35lbs kb swings. Maybe 53lbs eventually (important - DO THIS WHEN RECOVERED).

Pullups will decompress your spine and pop the disc back in.
    Kill me. You must. For I will not stop.

Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bro deadlifts are useless. I was 16 when I decided to do deadlifts, first time did 105kg for 2 reps (225lbs). 10 years later after about 6 years of not doing them at all I walked into a gym and pulled 405 for a single.

Squats are meant to be a lightweight exercise. To the extent that When quoting squat numbers the old timers would refer to 15-20reps.

Stay away from going heavy. There is literally no point.
    Kill me. You must. For I will not stop.

Not actually fat or a kid Fatkidwholifts's Avatar
    Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CBRIT89 View Post
    I feel your pain. My ankle has disintegrated, has four fractures and two of the four ligaments are torn.

Only options are having it replaced totally with a metal joint or to have it fused. Either way, my sporting life is ****ed at 30.

Hope things get better for you.
    I got a fked up ankle too. They’re telling me I need a fusion but I’m resisting it. I don’t want to lose the small amount of mobility I have left.

How are you a candidate for a replacement? I’m told I would need to be 50+ and relatively inactive to qualify
    Once upon a time:

Currently Washed up.

I'm reading quite a bit of support for certain exercises, such as pullups. I've usually done pullups every time I step into the gym. Never made a damn bit of difference. I'll keep trying, and maybe I'll try hangs as well. I called 2 physical therapy centers, one still needs to call me back. It's going to get expensive QUICK, and insurance is outrageous too. I'll hold off on the surgery, thanks guys.

Originally Posted by TBO1313 View Post
    Are you in the US? If so any standard insurance plan will cover the normal types of back surgery. If insurance doesn't cover this particular procedure don't get it. Insurance companies want you to get better so they can stop spending money to fix you. If something isn't covered by a standard insurance plan there is usually a damn good reason for it. I see MD's offering bullchit snake oil procedures all the time to people in pain that the MD knows damn well isn't gonna work just to have them coming back again and again. Not all doctors are like this but a surprisingly high number are. Always get a 2nd opinion before you get any type of expensive or invasive procedure. And do not get the 2nd opinion from anybody recommended by the first doctor. Research on your own and find the 2nd MD. If you live in the deep south PM me and I might can find you a good MD for a 2nd opinion
    florida?

Originally Posted by Crazee_786 View Post
    Reading the replies here, everyone seems all over the place. Get your cardio in.

2 words - swings and pullups.

Work the lower back and hips with light 35lbs kb swings. Maybe 53lbs eventually (important - DO THIS WHEN RECOVERED).

Pullups will decompress your spine and pop the disc back in.
    will this "tear" he tells me I have heal??
    R 135
    L├┼┤