jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

How to lose water weight...

Sorry if I'm in the wrong forum but it's the best match I can think of for this thread. Anyone know a way to lose water weight and keep it off? I've thought of taking something like Taraxatone but I heard you gain back all the water you lost after you stop taking it. Thanks in advance.

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Its really impossible to lose water weight permanently.

From the rubber suits to the hollywood diet to that Taraxatone.

Even Sauna's!

The only true method of losing water weight permanently is to cut out your water intake completely. The negatives outway the benefits if you ask me.
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

r6phantom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r6phantom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r6phantom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r6phantom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r6phantom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r6phantom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r6phantom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r6phantom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r6phantom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r6phantom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r6phantom has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by ReSpAwN DeMoN
    Its really impossible to lose water weight permanently.

From the rubber suits to the hollywood diet to that Taraxatone.

Even Sauna's!

The only true method of losing water weight permanently is to cut out your water intake completely. The negatives outway the benefits if you ask me.
    BUMP. why would you want to keep water weight off? water is more than 2/3 of your body. Your brain is mostly water.

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wear about a dozen garbage bags and start running in the heat (my aunt used to do that ).....then regain it all when u drink some water (or die if u don't, heh)
    Booo

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    ye every one has water weight but if you are talking after a ph cyc;lle then any anti e would help....

jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by scott_donald
    ye every one has water weight but if you are talking after a ph cyc;lle then any anti e would help....
    Sorry I couldn't understand what you were saying.