Mediocremanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mediocremanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mediocremanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mediocremanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mediocremanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mediocremanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mediocremanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mediocremanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mediocremanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mediocremanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mediocremanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Red face Why is software development so left-leaning?

Any time I visit some developer's Twitter profile they have "they/them" or some other chit in their bio. And every framework website I visit has a BLM banner. Seems like the ratio of stuff like this is much higher than in other professions, why?

I thought programmers were basement-dwelling miscers semi-srs
    n҉o҉n҉-҉c҉u҉r҉r҉y҉ ҉c҉r҉e҉w҉

MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    men were not meant to type on keyboards and look at screens all day. Pretty sure it makes your test drop. That's why I go to the gym after work srs

bunchacrunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunchacrunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunchacrunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunchacrunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunchacrunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunchacrunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunchacrunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunchacrunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunchacrunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunchacrunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunchacrunch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm fascinated by this question too. Maybe its the culture of Google trickling down throughout all of Silicon Valley.

Maybe they need to have a strong relationship with China and China is the one pushing this **** on us?

idk.

aka cheeseburger walrus MustardTiger17's Avatar
    MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Assburgers
    Not in the AM

Only miscer that replies to my threads is Ron Crew

xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    most software developers are beta males

spend their salaries on body pillows and cam whores

when you see titty streamers getting huge money, probably software engineers

friends confirmed this in college, classes were full of beta soyboys with dyed hair and autism, lots of anime profile pics
    Balanced Test Crew

knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MetroBrah View Post
    men were not meant to type on keyboards and look at screens all day. Pretty sure it makes your test drop. That's why I go to the gym after work srs
    My opinion on it as well srs. Men weren’t meant to do that chit full time for years

soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It is a profession that allows you to sit in your house all day and never interact with the real world. It also typically pays very well. Combine these and it promotes becoming detached with reality as you're living a very sheltered life and you don't need to go interact with people, you can hide from conflicts even at work, etc... In short it attracts all the people you remember from HS with median and above intelligence, poor social skills, and no sense of individual achievement as they never achieved anything on an individual level, such as through sports, in their lives.

It's funny though, I work in network and platform engineering and a lot of us are right leaning, have actual social skills and generally are fun people. We do have to interact with a lot of people from different departments, vendors, randos and such though so I guess that attracts a different type of person. You also have to be able to handle conflict, like arguing with the IT security office or a director of a soft-skills department (like HR) because you are going to do things a certain way and they don't like it. So again I guess it doesn't lend itself to weird basement dwellers.

bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    low testosterone and ugly looks. being liberal is more beneficial as they can use their higher than average income to purchase hookers

in a conservative state women are less likely to be hookers
    HTC is too skinny for me. Fat Girls only crew. serious
    Chubby Chaser and Fat Girls Only crew Founder

PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They're soft-bodied, smooth handed, beta soyboys
    Palestine supporters are the assorted scum of the earth

saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's not.

It's a massive bro culture.

orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1. A lot of the work is outsourced to other countries or insourced with h1-b's. Leftists use immigrantion/diversity rules to excuse cheap labor.

2. Someone coming into another country to work doesnt necessarily hold the same values as that country. If you are used to censorship, surveillance, and oppression, contributing to companies that do just that is no big deal.

3. Companies owned and funded by marxists

4. Nerds who never got theirs like the idea of equality because they feel they too are owed something. Sitting at a cope-puter everyday isnt exactly gonna increase test.

Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000)
    been working in the industry for years, there are plenty of brogrammers.
    Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. - Bruce Lee

severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) severagee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My undergraduate degree is in computer science. I switched to dentistry largely because I couldn't stand the prospect of spending the next 40 years of my life in front of a screen. Also every CS department is a complete sausage fest and I didn't get laid until I started branching out and taking the pre-dental courses (bio, gen chem, organic, etc.), which had a lot more women. First long-term GF was actually my lab partner.

Computer science (and software development by extension) attracts a very introverted, socially-awkward demographic. The type that spent their formative years playing video games constantly, never going to parties or events or playing sports. It's a stereotype based in truth, and it's almost self-reinforcing. Because most of your classmates are awkward, you don't feel any major drive to get out of your comfort zone and become more social. You've found your "people" in a sense. When I took exercise science classes, I had more of a drive to workout and become more confident, but in my CS classes I was comfortable staying inside to play games cause that's what my classmates were doing. So many CS majors end up graduating with a fantastic degree, but they ultimately developed little in the way of life and interpersonal skills throughout college.

Once they get in the workplace, they're earning lots of money but are still the awkward nerds they've always been. So many of them end up in a position where they're intelligent and financially successful, but have limited charisma and status. They don't meet women in the workplace, they spend all of their time online, and their views on life are formed accordingly. They adopt left-wing views partly because this kind of virtue-signaling increases their social capital amongst similar circles - the lonely, introverted, terminally-online consumerists you frequently encounter on Twitter. These views are also adopted partially as a way to get laid - they think by adopting the same views as politically progressive white women, they're more likely to get in their pants (or at the very least receive attention from them). I suspect they also adopt these views partly because they are opposite of those who software engineers can't stand - the socially popular and politically conservative jocks they've always envied.
    Dental Student crew

Hmatt330 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmatt330 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmatt330 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmatt330 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmatt330 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmatt330 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmatt330 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmatt330 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmatt330 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmatt330 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmatt330 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bc miscers are tradies

IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's environmental. Most of them are located and grew up in very liberal cities. The job itself doesn't mean much because they'd still be left leaning even if they pursued a different career.

AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Software development attracts idealists. Idealists are very likely to be left-leaning. That's why genuinely good software developers are so hard to find - a certain amount of pragmatism is necessary, and pragmatic-minded people tend to be right wing.

dfour will become famous soon enough. (+50) dfour will become famous soon enough. (+50) dfour will become famous soon enough. (+50) dfour will become famous soon enough. (+50) dfour will become famous soon enough. (+50) dfour will become famous soon enough. (+50) dfour will become famous soon enough. (+50) dfour will become famous soon enough. (+50) dfour will become famous soon enough. (+50) dfour will become famous soon enough. (+50) dfour will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lots of soyboy beta cucks that follow the lead of their masters. Unfortunately most of the leadership of these companies are left leaning retards and they force the culture from the top down.

A fair amount of them are just faking to fit in. The best thing you can do in some of these places is blend in and play the game even if you don't believe. I would bet this counts for an easy 20%

I work in leadership at one of these types of companies and the true split is really 50/50. But if you are looking from the outside in you'll think it's 90% libtards. You have to be careful about choosing your battles. There's a lot of people biding their time. It simply isn't safe to poke your head up right now thanks to the last decade of insanity.

We need to vote out ALL the democrat scumbags and ALL the RINO's (90% of republicans in washington) and actually break up the technocracy. These people in washington are all owned by big tech. They're going to destroy us and turn us into 1984 dystopian hellscape.

1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    From my experience they are generally... like 99.9% of the time a fkn entitled pu$$y.. so their views align with a political party who promotes equality (which is BS) which would allow them to think they arent in fact entitled pu$$ies... but ive got some bad news
    6'2" @ 247lbs

saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 1slo5oh View Post
    From my experience they are generally... like 99.9% of the time a fkn entitled pu$$y.. so their views align with a political party who promotes equality (which is BS) which would allow them to think they arent in fact entitled pu$$ies... but ive got some bad news
    This is the correct reply.

You have people that made so much money in their job via stock options that they're now wracked with guilt.

VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why are you so worried about it?

hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Because the general trend is, people who are young, intelligent and college educated tend to be left-leaning. Plenty of older devs who are centre/centre-right rofl.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Senior Software Engineer checking in. Can confirm.

We're not all that way though. I'm conservative as hell. OP is right though, the majority of my coworkers are soyboy as fak.
    Misc Entrepreneur Crew

Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    because the STEM field has been stuffed full of non-technical 'hr and diversity' hires who browbeat all of the men into submission.

This meme sums it up, but then the tech fields hire all of your token/women to meet diversity quotas
    Free Men Don't Ask
    You Wouldn't Download a Gun
    https://ctrlpew.com/

Disclaimer: all content posted by Techriding101 is purely for roleplay purposes

knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by soaponarope1 View Post
    It is a profession that allows you to sit in your house all day and never interact with the real world. It also typically pays very well. Combine these and it promotes becoming detached with reality as you're living a very sheltered life and you don't need to go interact with people, you can hide from conflicts even at work, etc... In short it attracts all the people you remember from HS with median and above intelligence, poor social skills, and no sense of individual achievement as they never achieved anything on an individual level, such as through sports, in their lives.

It's funny though, I work in network and platform engineering and a lot of us are right leaning, have actual social skills and generally are fun people. We do have to interact with a lot of people from different departments, vendors, randos and such though so I guess that attracts a different type of person. You also have to be able to handle conflict, like arguing with the IT security office or a director of a soft-skills department (like HR) because you are going to do things a certain way and they don't like it. So again I guess it doesn't lend itself to weird basement dwellers.
    Originally Posted by orangetide View Post
    1. A lot of the work is outsourced to other countries or insourced with h1-b's. Leftists use immigrantion/diversity rules to excuse cheap labor.

2. Someone coming into another country to work doesnt necessarily hold the same values as that country. If you are used to censorship, surveillance, and oppression, contributing to companies that do just that is no big deal.

3. Companies owned and funded by marxists

4. Nerds who never got theirs like the idea of equality because they feel they too are owed something. Sitting at a cope-puter everyday isnt exactly gonna increase test.
    Two really good posts imo.

calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

this repped

tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    indoors all day, low vitamin D, little to no excersice, low T, hight comsumption of hentai and porn

they are basically Nu males/soyos/beta cucks

coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I work as a programmer, but due to the nature of my job nearly everyone is a senior with 20+ years experience. They're all really conservative, but every dev I've met that's my age or younger has been really liberal. It seems to be generational.

There are some interesting theories in this thread as to why, but it's always surprised me a bit. I became a programmer partially because I'm introverted and I don't like interacting with people very much, outside of close friends. That said I've never played video games or watched anime, and I spend every free moment I can outdoors. I'm also, by modern standards, pretty socially conservative. I always have been. A lot of these movements and ideologies always seemed illogical and stupid to me, so it doesn't make sense as to why they're so attractive to people who claim to think more logically than the average person. Having worked with a number of younger guys I've also realized how inept a lot of people are at this job, despite their overconfidence and ability to portray themselves as intelligent competent people. Maybe it's true that many are mentally weak, and they just go along with whatever is popular, or whatever they think will get them laid.

Thick. Solid. Tight. Agentdark45's Avatar
    Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ifisthole View Post
    indoors all day, low vitamin D, little to no excersice, low T, hight comsumption of hentai and porn

they are basically Nu males/soyos/beta cucks
    This.
    ☆☆☆Jaden Smith school of experimental philosophy and existentialism crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆UK crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆Poverty meal crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆CEO crew☆☆☆

Stats: 5'10"
    Weight: 185lbs