KevMO240 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

someone who knows about big arms and a six pack

hey if someone knows what they are really talkin about please give me some help,

i am almost 16 and have always lifted for football or hockey but nothing too serious and no real program. But I am starting out a serious program now, i need to put on a lot of weight and strength. One thing i need to seriously work on is my arms. They are definitely the weakest and smallest part of my body. Having pretty skinny arms, i need some advice on a specific program, workout routines, exercises and diet to get as big of arms ( ALL MUSCLES IN THE ARM) in a quick time of about 12-14 weeks. Another thing is my abs. My upper belly sticks out but i am far from fat, it is firm when i push in. what can i do to get a serious six pack in about 12 weeks. THANKS A LOT !

kmo

Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Kev...decide what you want: to pack on mass and get hella huge arms or to look shredded and have a nice six-pack (with hella tiny guns). It will be very difficult--okay, not gonna happen--to do both in 12 weeks. To pack on the mass, and get bigger arms, you'd be looking at bulking up. To get shredded and sport a sixer, you'd be looking at cutting up. It's all about diet really, when it comes to both. As far as lifting for hella huge arms, stick to the basics like barbell and dumbbell curls. No need to do any foo-foo stuff. Getting the sixer would be even more correlated to diet and discipline and cardio.
    Unstoppable Confidence