Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Delicious Splenda Maple Syrup!

Oh my god this stuff is so good!

Tonight while shopping at the local Central Market (Whole Foods) store I found this in the low carb section.

Its Ketogenics Zero Carb Pancake Syrup - Maple and Butter Flavor.

Its sweetened with Splenda and has no caloric value! This stuff tastes soo good, maybe its because I have been cutting for so long but damn its yummy

Next to it I found Low Carb Flax Meal Pancake and Waffle Mix (Apple Spice Flavor) Main ingrediants are vital wheat gluten, soy protein isolate, wheat bran, golden flax seed meal, oat flower.

2 good sized pancakes only have:

130 calories
    2.5 grams of fat (probably from the eggs you add)
    9 Total Carbs
    (3 fiber)
    (1 sugar)
    (2 sugar alchohol)
    20 grams of protein!!

Thats only 2 impact carbs per pancake!

I sweet talked my girlfriend into making me some waffles tonight which is a treat I haven't had in forever. I used the above mix with a small amount of natural peanut butter and a small amount of the spenda syrup. Oh my I was in heaven! I usually only eat whole foods since I'm cutting but damn these seem pretty darn healthy and a nice treat without cheating!

It troubles me a bit because I don't know if it would be a protein/carb meal or a protein/fat meal since the natty peanut butter has some fat in it but the waffles have only 2 impact carbs or so each.

Anyhow they were damn good! I'm thinking the syrup might taste real nice to flavor oats with as well.
    Cutting - 6' 3" - 28 yrs
    Jan 10th - 219 lbs (end of winter dirty bulk)
    July 30th - 192lbs - Approx 9% bf

Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I was reading another pancake thread and had to bump this because its so good

I will probably never use another syrup again even when bulking because it tastes so good and imho even when bulking you should avoid excess sugars.
    Cutting - 6' 3" - 28 yrs
    Jan 10th - 219 lbs (end of winter dirty bulk)
    July 30th - 192lbs - Approx 9% bf