Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Protein Supp Recommendation

Hello everyone, I've eagerly been trying to help my wife consume more protein over the past few months;

other than the obvious changes I am helping her make to her diet, I am looking for recommendations for a protein brand for her.

I am trying to find her something she enjoys so that she is happy to drink a protein drink so with that being said ill put some notes.

Notes:

- She hates the taste of whey / gritty-ness / after taste.
    - Whey also gives her a really bad stomach ache; this could be the dairy as well but I can't confirm.

So I am mainly looking for something that is usually easier on the stomach and taste a bit better; which means I don't mind if there are some added sugars(stevia) for taste to help her.

Thank you
    Long live Visagex

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Most if not all flavored protein powders have some form artifical sweetener in them, be it stevia, sucralose, acek or otherwise.

If she's lactose intolerant, you're limited to whey isolate and non-dairy protein powders. DO NOT buy beefiso, beef isolate or any other collagen based source of protein powder.

Pick something that she likes the taste and fits her budget and macros. If she doesn't like powdered food, she can always eat more protein in general. Most women of average size shouldn't have much issue meeting their macro via their diet. .8-1g per lb of LBM is more than sufficient.
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."

Retired account

TheFugitive, Manwittaplan, and ILPump are all the same guy...socktastic

Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You can bypass the protein shake altogether and try some different recipes. If you find out it is dairy making her stomach upset, I wouldn't recommend this but I like to put a scoop a whey in with my greek yogurt (Oikos Triple Zero) and stir it up good. Can easily be 30+ grams of protein and not too high on the caloric scale.

Also, don't know how she feels about pumpkin but I love this recipe I found a while back. Protein Pancakes. Take a can of 100% pumpkin, two scoops of whey, 1/2 to 3/4 cup (or around 8 to 12 tablespoons) of egg whites, little baking powder, and maybe add a little vanilla or stevia to make it a little sweeter. Stir it all up and cook it like normal pancakes. Can easily make 3 to 4 servings (maybe more depending on how much she eats). Packed full of protein and good carbs.
    Progress, not perfection. One day at a time.

Current Workout Program: Upper / Low

Current Supplements: Redcon1's Grunt, Total War, and Big Noise. Dymatize Fruity Pebbles. Fish Oil and Walmart Brand Multi-Vitamin.

Part-Time Manager of a Small Town Gym!

yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Visagex View Post
    Hello everyone, I've eagerly been trying to help my wife consume more protein over the past few months;

other than the obvious changes I am helping her make to her diet, I am looking for recommendations for a protein brand for her.

I am trying to find her something she enjoys so that she is happy to drink a protein drink so with that being said ill put some notes.

Notes:

- She hates the taste of whey / gritty-ness / after taste.
    - Whey also gives her a really bad stomach ache; this could be the dairy as well but I can't confirm.

So I am mainly looking for something that is usually easier on the stomach and taste a bit better; which means I don't mind if there are some added sugars(stevia) for taste to help her.

Thank you
    Try FORM Nutrition (vegan) or Garden of life raw. They taste really good

kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Collagen protein, we have a brand here in Aus called Reset Nutrition. They have some good flavors
    The best personal trainer you can invest in is YOURSELF.

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kauseemcee View Post
    Collagen protein....
    Is a giant waste of money. Terrible amino profile. You may as well just take gelatin and save yourself a crapton of money.
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."

Retired account

TheFugitive, Manwittaplan, and ILPump are all the same guy...socktastic