Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbets View Post
    Every now and again I venture into the Misc section, just to reaffirm my belief in the stupidity of humanity. Holy crap, people.

I’m not even going to point any fingers at any particular individual, but some of the posters here are covering the gamut from “ignorant and poorly educated” all the way up to “willfully stupid”. And let’s throw in a little victim blaming for good measure, going full Stone Age here.

But anyway, it looks like you’re getting Boring Biden instead of Toddler Trump. Don’t worry, he’s old and you’ll likely have a President Harris before long, which was the only halfway-likable outcome of this whole mess. But that obese orange manchild has certainly come a long ways towards destroying American democracy by encouraging people to doubt the system rather than working to shore it up - I’d love to be surprised, but I’m still expecting a few MAGA-inspired shoot-em-ups when the results are finalized.

Come back when you grow some nuts and have the balls to name names instead of throwing out accusations and insults from the safety of your keyboard and hiding like a little mouse.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm a bit behind on the news.

Do I take it from this thread that Kanye West didn't win the presidency (yet)?

I lift therefore I am PlanoLifter's Avatar
    PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Agreed unless they jack taxes to pay for all the free $hit the voters now expect.
    After the pandemic and all the extra social assistance $ that has been doled out, taxes will go up regardless of who is in the WH. Or military budgets will be cut.
    747 Driver

I lift therefore I am PlanoLifter's Avatar
    PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    I'm a bit behind on the news.

Do I take it from this thread that Kanye West didn't win the presidency (yet)?
    He didn't. And thanks to the NY Post's ground breaking reporting on certain laptops neither did Hunter Biden
    747 Driver

lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Corrected to reflect the actual results, sorry but I have zero empathy for the **** who got wacked as he was a complete and utter piece of $hit who got what he deserved.
    Regardless of what you feel about the people he killed, he belongs to the courts now and will spend considerable amount of time behind bars.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbets View Post
    Every now and again I venture into the Misc section, just to reaffirm my belief in the stupidity of humanity. Holy crap, people.

I’m not even going to point any fingers at any particular individual, but some of the posters here are covering the gamut from “ignorant and poorly educated” all the way up to “willfully stupid”. And let’s throw in a little victim blaming for good measure, going full Stone Age here.

But anyway, it looks like you’re getting Boring Biden instead of Toddler Trump. Don’t worry, he’s old and you’ll likely have a President Harris before long, which was the only halfway-likable outcome of this whole mess. But that obese orange manchild has certainly come a long ways towards destroying American democracy by encouraging people to doubt the system rather than working to shore it up - I’d love to be surprised, but I’m still expecting a few MAGA-inspired shoot-em-ups when the results are finalized.
    Surely you cannot think that anyone here gives a $hit.

Until you've been to a lift meet in person and held Bando in your arms to console him after failing to hit a PB on bench, you can stick your stupid, arrogant opinions up your skinny arse.

You guys do make decent chocolate.

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lotusdeva View Post
    an assault-style rifle
    What is that?

Originally Posted by ENCBBQ View Post
    yeah i was wrong. its been 12 years since the whole "they're coming for our guns" **** has come around. Back then no one really had assault weapons, now its trendy for every fat ass to have one. yes, those need to be banned.
    When you say "assault weapon", to what are you referring?

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This multiplied by a million. If Trump pulls it out the libs will freak out even worse and burn $hit down, if Biden wins the right will be like "oh well, that sucks, now we gotta wait 4 years" and then head off to work.
    Well, Biden won, and I headed off to work. Now I get to see the flowing hot rivers of Nazi teardrops and listen to the screams of the damned... deplorables.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ElrondHubbard View Post
    Well, Biden won, and I headed off to work. Now I get to see the flowing hot rivers of Nazi teardrops and listen to the screams of the damned... deplorables.

Elround, the truth is, he won because of mail-ins, maybe not 100% fraud, but the mail-ins allowed the **** ups and the lazy in life to vote, they were able party and fill in a ballot, send it off high, drunk, whatever.

Fuk ups may have a right to vote, but to just give them ability to without any effort, well that's very sad and if you support people who are lazy and high their choice, it says alot about you too, which was no secret to begin with.

It amazes me how a guy who says he has never cheated his country to think it's ok and good enough and take the choice of screw-ups in life to vote, because most of them people just vote with their friends in life, its called group think. IMO someone who has no clue, should not vote, its dangerous, and that is the danger of Democracy or Direct Democracy.

BTW, I satyed in line early for an hour outside in the rain and another 1/2 inside. I went there first at 7am it was pouring rain, the line was 1/2 mile long outside, I came back at 5pm, there was even more people in line, but the rain at lightened up, so I went for it then. I'm sure plenty of DEMs where in line with me too, I respect that, the others who didn't and are just voting cause their favorite musician says who to vote for, fuk them, should not have at all, I don't care if its their right either.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Funny as I haven't seen or heard of any of that?
    BTW I thought I told you long ago to block me?
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Funny...the denial most liberals live in.

Let's make this simple. I would much more gladly live in a community filled with my constituents vs a community filled with yours. Just saying... .most liberals flee in fear from much of the people who make up the base of their political party. So many liberals feel the same way....but will never admit it.

Those deplorabals have pretty nice communities
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Elround, the truth is, he won because of mail-ins, maybe not 100% fraud, but the mail-ins allowed the **** ups and the lazy in life to vote, they were able party and fill in a ballot, send it off high, drunk, whatever.

Fuk ups may have a right to vote, but to just give them ability to without any effort, well that's very sad and if you support people who are lazy and high their choice, it says alot about you too, which was no secret to begin with.

It amazes me how a guy who says he has never cheated his country to think it's ok and good enough and take the choice of screw-ups in life to vote, because most of them people just vote with their friends in life, its called group think. IMO someone who has no clue, should not vote, its dangerous, and that is the danger of Democracy or Direct Democracy.

BTW, I satyed in line early for an hour outside in the rain and another 1/2 inside. I went there first at 7am it was pouring rain, the line was 1/2 mile long outside, I came back at 5pm, there was even more people in line, but the rain at lightened up, so I went for it then. I'm sure plenty of DEMs where in line with me too, I respect that, the others who didn't and are just voting cause their favorite musician says who to vote for, fuk them, should not have at all, I don't care if its their right either.
    Mail in ballots allow citizens to vote who can't stand in line in the rain for hours. Amazing how hypocrites who brag about their embrace of "freedom" are the main ones wanting to deny others their freedom to vote.

My wife and I went to the polling place on the first day of early voting. There was a long line packed together, half of them were LWW wanebees who thought they were too heroic to wear masks. We decided to mail our ballots in, despite our misgivings about the attempts by your Lord and Master Trump to disrupt the Postal Service to keep ballots from arriving on time. We figured mailing it in two weeks early would be worth the risk.

A friend of ours recently died of Covid, my wife's immune system is not in the best shape, but you think I should either put her life at risk or deny her a vote. Well f*k you and your fasicst friends who think only other fascists should be allowed to vote.
    -Voltaire

Funny as I haven't seen or heard of any of that?
    BTW I thought I told you long ago to block me?
    I'm not known for my obedient nature. Plus, I believe in freedom of speech, which means you have a right to be heard. I don't block anybody
    -Voltaire

Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    Funny...the denial most liberals live in.

Let's make this simple. I would much more gladly live in a community filled with my constituents vs a community filled with yours. Just saying... .most liberals flee in fear from much of the people who make up the base of their political party. So many liberals feel the same way....but will never admit it.

Those deplorabals have pretty nice communities
    I don't have "constituents." Just neighbors, friends, and family, My neighbors, friends and family each Include people of different races, ethnic backgrounds, first languages, economic status, political preferences, and religious beliefs.

I have a very nice community, and it's probably more diverse than yours. The zoning and HOA is probably not as strict, though.
    -Voltaire

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mail in ballots allow citizens to vote who can't stand in line in the rain for hours. Amazing how hypocrites who brag about their embrace of "freedom" are the main ones wanting to deny others their freedom to vote.

My wife and I went to the polling place on the first day of early voting. There was a long line packed together, half of them were LWW wanebees who thought they were too heroic to wear masks. We decided to mail our ballots in, despite our misgivings about the attempts by your Lord and Master Trump to disrupt the Postal Service to keep ballots from arriving on time. We figured mailing it in two weeks early would be worth the risk.

A friend of ours recently died of Covid, my wife's immune system is not in the best shape, but you think I should either put her life at risk or deny her a vote. Well f*k you and your fasicst friends who think only other fascists should be allowed to vote.

I saw an old man in a wheel chair voting that night, he was wearing a mask. We didn't have to wear masks outside, just inside. Yeah, freedom isn't free either buddy, lots of folks looking for a "free-ride" not freedom, no, people need to believe and work to get that vote in, now your friends want to let 16 year-olds vote, they'll vote for whomever their popstar idiots tells them to vote for, yeah, that's so helpful for the country.

BTW, I live in BLUE state, there is no point in me even voting, he lost both times very early, in fact in 2016 he had already lost my state as I was in line, I came home and he had lost my state already, in 2016 I didn't vote early. I still voted and waited outside in the rain.

I saw an old man in a wheel chair voting that night, he was wearing a mask. We didn't have to wear masks outside, just inside. Yeah, freedom isn't free either buddy, lots of folks looking for a "free-ride" not freedom, no, people need to believe and work to get that vote in, now your friends want to let 16 year-olds vote, they'll vote for whomever their popstar idiots tells them to vote for, yeah, that's so helpful for the country.

BTW, I live in BLUE state, there is no point in me even voting, he lost both times very early, in fact in 2016 he had already lost my state as I was in line, I came home and he had lost my state already, in 2016 I didn't vote early. I still voted and waited outside in the rain.
    I'm proud of the old man too, but as some mask critics posting here have pointed out, the mask was not protecting him. YOU could have helped protect him by wearing one yourself.

I've heard nobody seriously propose giving 16 year olds the vote, either you made that up or you gullibly and delusionally accepted it from somebody who did. Your side has it's own gaggle of know-nothing "celebrities" filling your empty head with their own voting narrative, and I've spent a lot more years than you have working not only for my own right to vote, but for yours and for others. Although sometimes people like you do lead me to question the wisdom of those efforts.

And finally, the main thing that's best for the community just got accomplished -- we tossed that despicable stain on humanity and his threat to global democracy and civilization out of there. Now all that's left, hopefully, is his upcoming indictment, trial, and prison sentence.
    -Voltaire

Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Harris made the remarks at a town hall hosted by her friend, CNN host Don Lemon. During the event, a college student asked Harris if she believes the voting age should be lowered to 16. Harris said yes — and even younger.

“I think there is no question if we are looking at what is going on in our country, that we’re putting more responsibilities on people at a younger age. And the larger the number of people we can involve in the electoral process, I think the more robust it would be.

“I believe strongly that you can judge a society based on how it treats its children. You can look at what we are not doing for our students, teenagers and even younger. I believe if they had greater political power, maybe we would get our act together better than we’ve been doing, and maybe that’s one of the steps towards it.”
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

I'm proud of the old man too, but as some mask critics posting here have pointed out, the mask was not protecting him. YOU could have helped protect him by wearing one yourself.
    Political bs talking point is what the mask deal comes down to, there has yet to be one verified study that these masks are effective at stopping covid and why would anyone wear one to protect someone who isn't wearing one? I don't wear one and could not care less if anyone does, I don't need their protection and dont want it. If the old man felt secure enough to not wear one then great for him.

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Harris made the remarks at a town hall hosted by her friend, CNN host Don Lemon. During the event, a college student asked Harris if she believes the voting age should be lowered to 16. Harris said yes — and even younger.

“I think there is no question if we are looking at what is going on in our country, that we’re putting more responsibilities on people at a younger age. And the larger the number of people we can involve in the electoral process, I think the more robust it would be.

“I believe strongly that you can judge a society based on how it treats its children. You can look at what we are not doing for our students, teenagers and even younger. I believe if they had greater political power, maybe we would get our act together better than we’ve been doing, and maybe that’s one of the steps towards it.”
    I'll agree to 16 year old as the age to vote, so long as we get permitless aka Constitutional Carry of open or concealed guns at the age of 16 as well as legal alcohol purchase and consumption. And criminal and civil prosecution and suits and penalties as an adult at age 16.

Political bs talking point is what the mask deal comes down to, there has yet to be one verified study that these masks are effective at stopping covid and why would anyone wear one to protect someone who isn't wearing one? I don't wear one and could not care less if anyone does, I don't need their protection and dont want it. If the old man felt secure enough to not wear one then great for him.
    Masks do help reduce the spread, Trump leading the anti-science charge may well be (IMO, and I called it as losing him the election about six months ago) what cost him the election

pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Did you vote? EDIT:Never mind. Saw your earlier post that you lined up.

Elround, just to be clear, I'm not that evil, I think that older people who have voted in past elections and have legit problems can mail-in their votes.

I was just speaking for the overall process of it.

Yeah, I saw the old man about 200’ away, me not having a mask didn’t hurt him in the least.

I’m sorry your friend died but that’s no reason commie talk.

Originally Posted by lotusdeva View Post
    an assault-style rifle
    What is that?

Originally Posted by ENCBBQ View Post
    yeah i was wrong. its been 12 years since the whole "they're coming for our guns" **** has come around. Back then no one really had assault weapons, now its trendy for every fat ass to have one. yes, those need to be banned.
    When you say "assault weapon", to what are you referring?

Anybody else notice the how commonly liberals want to ban things when they don't even know what those things are?

Pretty scary brainwashing going on when people get so worked up about banning things they admittedly don't know anything about

Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Maybe, but I bet the majority of store owners who boarded up their establishments weren't concerned with republicans taking to the streets to incite violence.
    Pull-Up PR: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177233951

Originally Posted by Payton1221 View Post
    Maybe, but I bet the majority of store owners who boarded up their establishments weren't concerned with republicans taking to the streets to incite violence.
    The other side claims that the trouble makers are really Militia groups pretending to be Antifia and I guess going black face, anyway they say Trump country starts the chit, and then Fox News commentaries the footage.
    Elround, is that how it works???

LOL if he says, yes!

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You seem like a really unhappy person.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    I believe Trump will win big...tomorrow. Then, the Dems will use phony mail ins to try to make up the deficits in states where they have 3 more days to get ballots counted.
    Came in to quote this wizard.

Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    You seem like a really miserable b1tch.
    fixed.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You guys are a bunch of ****ing babies.