Registered User addicted_to_gym's Avatar
    addicted_to_gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) addicted_to_gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) addicted_to_gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) addicted_to_gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) addicted_to_gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) addicted_to_gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) addicted_to_gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) addicted_to_gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) addicted_to_gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) addicted_to_gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) addicted_to_gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb Ecdyvone

Hey everyone, just wanna start out by saying that this is a great site. I've been working out for over a year now and I had some greatly resulsts in the first 6 months using weight gainer and creatine. My weight had gone from 142 to 166. After that i stopped using creatin and lost about 10 pounds which was probably water anyways. I have not been able to make any progress for a long time eevn though i eat a lot more and change my workouts frequently and rest alot. I read about ecdsterone on this site and it said that it would help me put on some muscle. SO i went out and bought Ecdyvone by Prolab. I just wanted to know if anyone has every tried this particular supplement or any other supplement containing ecdysterone and the results they got from it. I would like to learn how and when to take it for best results too. Also, I want to know if it is ok to take creatine with it because i have a lot of creatine left from before. It is creatine monohydrate by Interactive if this makes any difference. I would really appreciate any information or suggestions.

addicted_to_gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) addicted_to_gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) addicted_to_gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) addicted_to_gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) addicted_to_gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) addicted_to_gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) addicted_to_gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) addicted_to_gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) addicted_to_gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) addicted_to_gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) addicted_to_gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ecdysterone- Does it work?

Hey everyone, just wanna start out by saying that this is a great site. I've been working out for over a year now and I had some greatly resulsts in the first 6 months using weight gainer and creatine. My weight had gone from 142 to 166. After that i stopped using creatin and lost about 10 pounds which was probably water anyways. I have not been able to make any progress for a long time eevn though i eat a lot more and change my workouts frequently and rest alot. I read about ecdsterone on this site and it said that it would help me put on some muscle. SO i went out and bought Ecdyvone by Prolab. I just wanted to know if anyone has every tried this particular supplement or any other supplement containing ecdysterone and the results they got from it. I would like to learn how and when to take it for best results too. Also, I want to know if it is ok to take creatine with it because i have a lot of creatine left from before. It is creatine monohydrate by Interactive if this makes any difference. I would really appreciate any information or suggestions.

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    its pure ****
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well first off, it sounds like you have been gaining some good quality mass so far, so congraduations on that.

Second, let me just say that the general consensus on ecdysterone is that its pretty much junk. Even if it does work, you have to use it in high levels for it to work sufficiently.

My supplement recommendation for you is what I generally recommend to everyone, and it is as follows:

-Syntrax Swole v2
    -Multivitamin (any will do)
    -Optimum 100% Whey Protein
    -EFAs from flax or fish oil
    -Optional: post workout drink in a premix, or just buy some maltodextrin and add it to your post workout shake

Look into bumping up your calories and changing your training and that combination should work very well for gaining some additional weight.

Finally, if you decide to use an ecdysterone product, use Syntrabol by Syntrax. It has the best feedback of any I've read about.

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    true true pogue. I just stopped telling peole that in order for it to be effective you need high doses like 2-5mg per lb. of body weight, but hardly anyone believed, but still even to get that amount that is major $$$$ that can be better spent you know?
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

look at your other post, please and dont post twice. The supp. section has more crowds so post there.

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by zachattack43
    true true pogue. I just stopped telling peole that in order for it to be effective you need high doses like 2-5mg per lb. of body weight, but hardly anyone believed, but still even to get that amount that is major $$$$ that can be better spent you know?
    I agree.

Daveyboy666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ecdyvone is worthless, the amounts per serving are too low if they are even anabolic at all to begin with...
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."

- JAMES DEAN
    1931-1955

weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000)

re

if converted to a transdermal which is pretty easy, one could absorb a lot more than orally for that "extremely high amounts affet" if it really did work which i doubt

jayboy_336 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i believe there is some kind of transdermal that is for sale

what is a transdermal?

andruw251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andruw251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    where can i get maltodextrin w/o ordering it off the internet and waiting for it to ship?

coachbigdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coachbigdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coachbigdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coachbigdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coachbigdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coachbigdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coachbigdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coachbigdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coachbigdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coachbigdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coachbigdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What alot of people don't know is that ecdy. was being sold in the late 80's early 90's but no one got results from it. It is just being resold now to try and make some $.So it is worthless.

warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)
    transdermal is where u rub it into ur skin so it absorbs better right in the blood stream.
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest

Daveyboy666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by andruw251
    where can i get maltodextrin w/o ordering it off the internet and waiting for it to ship?

Go to any health food store in your area, a company called NOW makes it for around 2-3 bucks for a 2 lbs. bag, as well as dextrose, fructose maltose etc.
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."

- JAMES DEAN
    1931-1955