Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    vocaroo.com/18BduFIdv7YR TomWanks's Avatar
    TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by stupid000 View Post
    So many of you are blind. Certain restaurants have a dress code, they're operating as an upper scale restaurant. You don't cohere, you don't get in. This is why they're more expensive and can provide better food and service. They're not being racist. If you don't know there's a dress code and you come in under the requirements, come back another day knowing there's a dress code.
    But that's clearly not the issue. They were let in, they were seated, who the phuck knows, maybe they even ordered. If it was such an issue they should never have been seated or let in in the first place. As other miscers have pointed out, the place is poverty as phuck and serves rolls for like ten buck. It's clearly just a pretention thing (which they of course have the right to do).

If it was really such a big deal, honestly, the hostess or whatever the phuck it's called should have been reprimanded, but you don't punish the customer for not knowing the dress code after they've already been seated, that's chitty business practice.

To be fair, the restaurant does have the dress code published on the website and the dude was definitely in violation:

DRESS CODE STRICTLY ENFORCED
    ALL: No Ball caps, sneakers, athletic wear and sports jerseys.
    MEN: No shorts, flip-flops and Tanktops.
    http://umiatlanta.com/about-umi/

For some reason Wayback Machine can't render the historical snapshots of the website though so I can't see if that's something they added immediately as soon as all this chit started going down because that language is a little strange.

Registered User Scarrdbutsmartr's Avatar
    Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    This is in Buckhead and I'm not surprised this chit happened.

The good thing about Atlanta is that there are full of Black Owned Restaurants that they can patron and gladly take their money.

No need for us to patron "minority" owned businesses like this that treat us like trash.

There is a major problem in Atlanta with people dressing down (wearing jogging suits/pro sports attire) and ruining the "upscale atmosphere" establishments are trying to build...

If you go down to the Battery by the Braves Stadium a LOT of the businesses are African American owned and they have strict dress codes. The dress codes are not a race thing, they are meant to sort out the riff raff and build an upscale environment...If you believe the dress codes are racial then you have to believe African Americans are specifically targeting and trying to ban other African Americans from their establishment.

Just a few weeks back I wasnt allowed into a cigar bar by the Braves stadium because I didnt have a collared shirt. There are hundreds of areas you can go in Atlanta where you can wear what you want but Buckhead and the Battery arent included on that list. Everyone that goes there knows these establishments have strict dress codes and they enforce them. Did I have an issue when the cigar bar told me to pound sand, nope. I knew better because of the area and had zero issue with their policy.
    Last edited by Scarrdbutsmartr; 10-30-2020 at 10:22 AM.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Scarrdbutsmartr View Post
    There is a major problem in Atlanta with people dressing down (wearing jogging suits/pro sports attire) and ruining the "upscale atmosphere" establishments are trying to build...

If you go down to the Battery by the Braves Stadium a LOT of the businesses are African American owned and they have strict dress codes. The dress codes are not a race thing, they are meant to sort out the riff raff...If you believe the dress codes are racial then you have to believe African Americans are specifically targeting and trying to ban other African Americans from their establishment.

Just a few weeks back I wasnt allowed into a cigar bar by the Braves stadium because I didnt have a collared shirt. I know this areas requirements and There are hundreds of areas you can go in Atlanta where you can wear what you want but Buckhead and the Battery arent included in that list. Everyone that goes there knows these establishments have strict dress codes and they enforce them.

If you watched all 10min, and i did, he repeatedly says make the policy uniform across the board. If it is about a collard shirt, make all wear one( no exceptions) if it is about athletic wear, then even the lady at the bar in gold shoes can't wear them and stay.
    Uniformity of policy across the board, don't break it for "certain people"
    Now is that too much to ask?
    Otherwise the policy is ambiguous and confusing.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    If you watched all 10min, and i did, he repeatedly says make the policy uniform across the board. If it is about a collard shirt, make all wear one( no exceptions) if it is about athletic wear, then even the lady at the bar in gold shoes can't wear them and stay.
    Uniformity of policy across the board, don't break it for "certain people"
    Now is that too much to ask?
    Otherwise the policy is ambiguous and confusing.
    I 100% agree it should be enforced across the board equally....The odds that it is racial are almost zero, however. Atlanta is an African American city and if they were simply trying to keep black people out they would close their doors. There wasnt one bit of this guy that was in alignment with the dress code from head to toe, regardless of his race. They dont want that as their image so he got booted...

...and again I agree that policy enforcement should be equal. Its easier to overlook a pair of tennis shoes than it is an entire jogging suit outfit. Would you agree its easier to spot an entire outfit that isnt within dress code or just their feet? How many times do you look at every single persons feet instead of their shirt or say their pants? Lets be logical. The people with tennis shoes probably just werent noticed.

Do you really believe that the thought "lets keep this black guy out of my restaurant" crossed his mind when 80% of his clients are African Americans? Highly unlikely...The thought that probably crossed his mind is "he doesnt fit our upscale image so he needs to go"...
    Last edited by Scarrdbutsmartr; 10-30-2020 at 10:32 AM.

scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NoNonsenseBrah View Post

half the image (appear to be asian) were allowed to wear sneakers as well
    black guy in the pic wearing shoes
    Is this how ameri***s dress nowadays? What a bunch of *******s

ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So many of you are blind. Certain restaurants have a dress code, they're operating as an upper scale restaurant. You don't cohere, you don't get in. This is why they're more expensive and can provide better food and service. They're not being racist. If you don't know there's a dress code and you come in under the requirements, come back another day knowing there's a dress code.
    And I agree with this. But it's my understanding, from skipping through the video, that there are other people not matching the dress code and they aren't getting kicked out. I'm not automatically saying this is racist, as the guy's behaviour before the camera started rolling could be the cause of him getting kicked out, but it's weird that he is getting kicked out if he isn't the only one not wearing the proper clothing.

Originally Posted by scudda View Post
    Is this how ameri***s dress nowadays? What a bunch of *******s
    Its in a SUPER wealthy area of Atlanta and so these people follow high dollar fashion trends. If you go anywhere outside of these areas, no one dresses like this..LOL

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The guy just seemed like an idiot. Doubt he hates black people like the dude is crying about.

stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ramimotemem View Post
    And I agree with this. But it's my understanding, from skipping through the video, that there are other people not matching the dress code and they aren't getting kicked out. I'm not automatically saying this is racist, as the guy's behaviour before the camera started rolling could be the cause of him getting kicked out, but it's weird that he is getting kicked out if he isn't the only one not wearing the proper clothing.
    From what I remember of the video, not going to watch it again, he was only talking about shoes. He came in looking casual as ****, since they were being nice, I think they were just being nice and only addressed his shoes rather than just saying he looked like ****. I could be wrong though, of course. Everyone's opinion here is only opinion.

stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TomWanks View Post
    But that's clearly not the issue. They were let in, they were seated, who the phuck knows, maybe they even ordered. If it was such an issue they should never have been seated or let in in the first place. As other miscers have pointed out, the place is poverty as phuck and serves rolls for like ten buck. It's clearly just a pretention thing (which they of course have the right to do).

If it was really such a big deal, honestly, the hostess or whatever the phuck it's called should have been reprimanded, but you don't punish the customer for not knowing the dress code after they've already been seated, that's chitty business practice.

To be fair, the restaurant does have the dress code published on the website and the dude was definitely in violation:

http://umiatlanta.com/about-umi/

For some reason Wayback Machine can't render the historical snapshots of the website though so I can't see if that's something they added immediately as soon as all this chit started going down because that language is a little strange.
    From what I saw and remember, not watching it again, they weren't seated yet. They weren't dressed properly for the dress code. After staff saw they weren't, they didn't seat them, just leave rather than cause a scene and show why they have a dress code, cause they don't want low class people in their restaurant. Who cares what they charge bro, they're trying to create the atmosphere of a place that you want to come back to. I bet even though it might not be insanely expensive, it's still more expensive than a place that doesn't have a dress code.

TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    From what I saw and remember, not watching it again, they weren't seated yet. They weren't dressed properly for the dress code. After staff saw they weren't, they didn't seat them, just leave rather than cause a scene and show why they have a dress code, cause they don't want low class people in their restaurant. Who cares what they charge bro, they're trying to create the atmosphere of a place that you want to come back to. I bet even though it might not be insanely expensive, it's still more expensive than a place that doesn't have a dress code.
    Brah I said exactly this a few pages ago. You're obviously not helping your cause because now the misc is going to just say you're trash anyway and so phuck you.

Like what would they have done if the dude acquiesced and was like oh sorry brah, please have a seat.

If you would have srs stayed after that you have no backbone.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I 100% agree it should be enforced across the board equally....The odds that it is racial are almost zero, however. Atlanta is an African American city and if they were simply trying to keep black people out they would close their doors. There wasnt one bit of this guy that was in alignment with the dress code from head to toe, regardless of his race. They dont want that as their image so he got booted...

...and again I agree that policy enforcement should be equal. Its easier to overlook a pair of tennis shoes than it is an entire jogging suit outfit. Would you agree its easier to spot an entire outfit that isnt within dress code or just their feet? How many times do you look at every single persons feet instead of their shirt or say their pants? Lets be logical. The people with tennis shoes probably just werent noticed.

Do you really believe that the thought "lets keep this black guy out of my restaurant" crossed his mind when 80% of his clients are African Americans? Highly unlikely...The thought that probably crossed his mind is "he doesnt fit our upscale image so he needs to go"...
    Then they should have mentioned the outfit, not his Air Force 1's. When the owner came out, the customer asked him about it and the Persian owner was a cocky dck about it. It escalated from there. Again we agree uniformity of policy and a stated dress code is key.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

MikeyCreedon is a complete loser! (-2000) MikeyCreedon is a complete loser! (-2000) MikeyCreedon is a complete loser! (-2000) MikeyCreedon is a complete loser! (-2000) MikeyCreedon is a complete loser! (-2000) MikeyCreedon is a complete loser! (-2000) MikeyCreedon is a complete loser! (-2000) MikeyCreedon is a complete loser! (-2000) MikeyCreedon is a complete loser! (-2000) MikeyCreedon is a complete loser! (-2000) MikeyCreedon is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by RonaldMcflurry View Post
    She was sitting at the bar. Different dresscode maybe. I have seen enough of these stories to know that it's usually some bullsht. They raise hell and then act like victims when the camera starts rolling. Could be racism, but we have seen this nonsense play out so may times now that the race card has been rendered useless.
    Same restaurant = Same dresscode

Originally Posted by Junsuiakai View Post
    Jokes on you, my parents are both from Europe, but because of my skin color. I automatically had ancestors who were slave masters right? Your logic, well lack thereof, is so mindboggling and thanks to social media, you idiots get a voice. Here is the kicker... people actually believe your nonsense.

Eventually you all turn into one giant nonsense ball of hate.
    Europeans had slaves from Africa

Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    I can’t be the only one that his sweatsuit was also an issue
    The Asians literally said hes being kicked out because he's wearing Sneakers

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

If you go down to the Battery by the Braves Stadium a LOT of the businesses are African American owned and they have strict dress codes. The dress codes are not a race thing, they are meant to sort out the riff raff and build an upscale environment...If you believe the dress codes are racial then you have to believe African Americans are specifically targeting and trying to ban other African Americans from their establishment.

Just a few weeks back I wasnt allowed into a cigar bar by the Braves stadium because I didnt have a collared shirt. There are hundreds of areas you can go in Atlanta where you can wear what you want but Buckhead and the Battery arent included on that list. Everyone that goes there knows these establishments have strict dress codes and they enforce them. Did I have an issue when the cigar bar told me to pound sand, nope. I knew better because of the area and had zero issue with their policy.
    Yeah I mean I get it but casual dressing as a whole is occurring globally. It's to not appear as stuffy.

I don't own Jordans or anything like that so I doubt if I went to the establishment I'd face the same issue but I also thought it was a bit of a lazy excuse by the store owner BUT his house his rules.

I recall a boxing coach of mine and myself went out to bars in South Texas and he had a face tattoo. They wouldn't allow him in the establishment. We went elsewhere BTW and this wasn't by any means a "fine establishment".

I just thought it was ridiculous considering how many people had ****ty tattoos on every other part of their body and could get in. I know it wasn't racist but I think some dress codes considering the way society is going are a bit silly/arbitrary. We ain't in the 1920s any more.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not like there's two sides to a story.....

KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When you go into a business you have to follow the policies and rules just like everybody else. The guy is a tool. Should have excused himself and gone to another restaurant with a less formal dress code.

PS I dont want to hear about the women wearing different clothes. Dress codes are different for men and women. Generally the rule is a jacket and tie for gentlemen. Usually the women's code is much less rigid.
    "I yam what I yam" - Popeye the sailor

SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Did I have an issue when the cigar bar told me to pound sand, nope. I knew better because of the area and had zero issue with their policy.
    You didn't have a problem because the media and politicians dont tell you 24 hrs a day 7 days a week you're a coddled and protected victim class that get to have special treatment where ever they go and no matter what they do. Black people think they can do anything they want to without repercussions because "mah ancestors were slaves" nobody cares. Get over it. Places have dress codes. Follow the damn rules you uncultured swine.

TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    i am going to follow this story because it will be interesting for future cases like this. Usually the restaurants reputation gets destroyed via social media and they apologize profusely.

1. https://nypost.com/2020/10/29/black-...over-sneakers/

2. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rs/6072778002/

3. https://www.thedailybeast.com/atlant...t-black-couple

no one is talking about their tasty sushi any longer
    Reports are saying the owner is inviting them to come back and that he'll make it up to them. They would be fools to go back to that place. No telling the vile chit that would happen to their food before it's served to them. I always lol when I see that chit on Yelp. People give a trash review, owner replies and asks them to come back for a make up visit. Not a chance in hell.
    ☆☆Tea Obsessed Secret Society☆☆ (TOSSers)
    ~ Stereotype Nectar Crew ~
    ~ PAWG lover Crew ~
    ~ PAAG lover Crew ~
    ~ Yellow Fever Crew ~
    ~ Always Pick 4 Crew ~
    ~ HTC ~

tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong lol @ this logic. Didn't realize the automobile and NYSE were built on cotton and tobacco brah, thanks for the enlightening wisdom ITT.

Quick question-- Since China didn't outlaw slavery until 1910 what kind of reparations do think they ought to be responsible for to those they enslaved considering the institution lasted for literal thousands of years consecutively and played a critical role in China's internal development.

inb4 it was different because they were "also Chinese." Do they see it that way though brah?

Asian logic not even once.
    Do you honestly think cotton and tabacco is the only thing that white American'ts take from this land? Im just curious to how you think automobiles are made. FYI its made from steel, copper, iron - things taken from land.

Also, this isn't about China. Right now this is about WHITE AMERICAN'Ts stealing land and exerting racism that was their own doing.

The black guy pulled out the race card - can you blame him? It is a knee jerk reaction to how white American'ts treat others.
    *Catholic Crew*
    *Community College Master Race*
    *5'5 Masterrace*
    *Starbucks Crew*
    *Buy high, sell low*

saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "You black man! You only eat flied fish! Only law fish here!"

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tunafishha View Post
    I understand. Its a hard pill to swallow for those who haven't yet taken it.

The Brits and the White American'ts have benefited greatly from taking this land and enslaving the blacks. You guys CURRENTLY enjoy having large land to roam about. You guys enjoy the benefits of having good food and well paying jobs. You guys have a large military to show off - conjured up from stolen resources. You guys benefit from being marketed as: rich, smart, good looking, technologically advance. All of this is only possible because you took land that wasn't yours. Its that simple.

So, unless you give up all of those benefits, then yes you have to suffer for your ancestors sins. Don't play dumb now. The only way for any white American't to redeem themselves is to move out the states into their motherland.

This is much bigger than forgiveness. This is devine justice. Mother Karma dishing out discipline to those who committed crimes against humanity.
    You are confirmed stupid. I came to Hawai'i with pennies in my pocket, I was homeless, but I grind and grind and grind. Crappy jobs to crappy living situations, but I NEVER FOR A PHUCKING SECOND THOUGHT IT WAS BECAUSE OF ANOTHER RACE. I held myself accountable and kept grinding and in 2 yrs, I got a nice place near the beach and a job that pays 27$/h in only 2 yrs, so imagine what I'll be making in 5 yrs?

You are so pathetic to blame an entire race for your failures. What because I'm white, that is the reason I was so successful? NO you stupid mother phucker, it was because I didn't hold anybody accountable other than myself.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

You are confirmed stupid. I came to Hawai'i with pennies in my pocket, I was homeless, but I grind and grind and grind. Crappy jobs to crappy living situations, but I NEVER FOR A PHUCKING SECOND THOUGHT IT WAS BECAUSE OF ANOTHER RACE. I held myself accountable and kept grinding and in 2 yrs, I got a nice place near the beach and a job that pays 27$/h in only 2 yrs, so imagine what I'll be making in 5 yrs?

You are so pathetic to blame an entire race for your failures. What because I'm white, that is the reason I was so successful? NO you stupid mother phucker, it was because I didn't hold anybody accountable other than myself.
    Nah brah your white privilege put that food on your table, not you. In fact, you probably oppressed at least 10 different minorities to get to where you got. Are you a slave owner brah?

Not srs. Mirin' interstate hustle.

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Would serve sushi to/10
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

Registered User RusselRestHaven's Avatar
    RusselRestHaven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusselRestHaven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusselRestHaven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusselRestHaven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusselRestHaven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusselRestHaven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusselRestHaven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusselRestHaven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusselRestHaven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusselRestHaven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusselRestHaven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you say gym shoes aren’t allowed and then there’s someone at the bar with gym shoes then dude is pretty much in the right, right? That’s check mate right there.

RusselRestHaven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusselRestHaven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusselRestHaven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusselRestHaven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusselRestHaven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusselRestHaven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusselRestHaven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusselRestHaven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusselRestHaven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusselRestHaven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusselRestHaven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    And it’s funny as hell because dude has on a designer sweater and those aren’t sweatpants, they are skinny jeans that the young dudes wear. The problem is he’s built like a baby buffalo so he can’t pull it off and it looks sloppy and stupid lol. Security couldn’t figure out a way to say “get your ugly ass out of here” so they brought up his shoes not knowing there’s a white lady at the bar with adidas so now they got caught in a lie and have to pay the price .

tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

wtf does this have to do with Hawaii five O?
    *Catholic Crew*
    *Community College Master Race*
    *5'5 Masterrace*
    *Starbucks Crew*
    *Buy high, sell low*

Originally Posted by EnochsProphecy View Post
    This.

Lets be honest here. It wasn't because was black. It was because he was ugly and didnt look intimidating. If Francis Ngannou came in there with sandals, they wouldn't say ****.

It’s like if a flat chested girl with no ass wore a skimpy outfit, and a full figured woman wore the same outfit, one would look wrong in it. Security has to come up with a tactful way to handle it or come up with a new policy.
    Nightclubs can just be like “naw” tho lol

BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not really the point of my post brah. Sure, slavery was a part of the US economy. That doesn't mean it was the PRIMARY part and it certainly doesn't mean that without slavery the United States would not have prospered the way it did.

The US was a second-rate and probably even a third-rate power until the end of WWII in 1945, nearly 100 years after slavery was abolished. All of the most significant economic achievements of the country were achieved long after slavery was abolished.

Red race baiters ITT trying to distract from the actual topic at hand.
    Oops I thought you brought up the nyse as if it had zero connection to black people in America. I probably just thought that because that's exactly what you did.
    My bad.

YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by demfeelsbro View Post
    -accuses people of being disconnected from reality

-Supports BLM
    Post proof of me saying this.
    All it takes is Mookie Betts, Steph Curry, and Joe Burrow all sitting in the same car in order for one drunk driver to make the world a significantly better place.

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brosnbroccoli View Post
    From what I can understand from the video, the sneakers the lady is wearing goes as “dress sneakers” while the black guy is wearing regular street style sneakers. At least that’s what the waiter is trying to explain while he yells “she’s wearing sneakers! ... Adidas! ...”.
    yeah thats kinda dumb. How is having a convoluted and confusing dress code good for the restaurants name? I get it if its some $150+ per plate ordeal, but this isn't it.