Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

re: picking up sloots at church

I've been going to church on Friday nights recently and I remember a few yrs ago that a miscer was asking about whether church is a good place. I'm going to have to say - yes it is. There isn't a totally skewed M:F ratio and 1/3 of them are good looking. They're open to talk to anybody, and post-service just offers the perfect social atmosphere that is neither the bar nor a coworker social. So if any of you are still desperately looking, this is a good place. Much better than the gym, beach, mall, hike in my opinion. I'd even say that the social atmosphere afterward is the closest to a low-key speed-dating. Churches with too many people are no good, because then people will start forming cliques, and you know - the girls will only hang out with girls, and guys will only hang out with guys, and if you try to hang out with a girl, there will be 2 or 3 others there and you won't be able to do anything without looking desperate.

Only thing is that - I won't, because I only started going for the 6-part lecture series on creationism. I just wanted to sit in on a load of bull, and I just can't IMAGINE ever hanging out with one of these girls seriously. but for all you miscers who just wanna shoot your shot, go to church!
    Goals:

-stop being fat

01/01/2022
    209 - 206 - 199

in gradschool
    single and hating it

Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Rattelsnake View Post
    Wouldn't it be wiser to wrap things up with your current gf before monkey branching to the next?

I just re-read your other post, if she's your perfect person, that could be a hard to find replacement. In that case, maybe if you guys could come up with a plan to make things work, instead of 4-5 years, make it 2, healthmax her out while she's pregnant, top of the line health care, nutritious diet, no drinking or smoking, there might still a way to pull it off. You could probably push a 50% chance pregnancy risk down further just with healthy lifestyle living.

If on the other hand, you're not convinced she's the one, then, yes, only fair to let her go. But - keep in mind, in today's dating market, finding quality women appears to be a monumental task (not just misc posts, but universal). As long as you can live with the very high liklihood (probably 80+%) you'll either end up a MGTOW or getting cucked by a dishonorable woman, then you should have no problem letting this one go.
    Thanks for the response, I appreciate it actually. but back on topic, I wasn't monkeybranching. I just made an observation that I thought could be helpful to other miscers. I'm not going there to date, just to observe their creationist "cult".
    Goals:

-stop being fat

01/01/2022
    209 - 206 - 199

in gradschool
    single and hating it

ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how do you even meet people in church? In my church people walk in, do the thing then walk out once it's done.
    Texas crew

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol at sloots and church

Originally Posted by ScottTil View Post
    how do you even meet people in church? In my church people walk in, do the thing then walk out once it's done.
    really? in all the churches I've attended, after service, people usually stand outside for half an hr talking. I did mention that it happens better in smaller churches remember? Also, all churches have diff church functions and activities - which are all good social gatherings, such as seminars like the one I mentioned, bible study, communal lunches etc. I'd encourage you to either find a smaller church or start going to their other activities throughout the week.
    If you can't, and have to go to regular service, then I'd suggest sitting next to or near a good-looking girl. quickly introduce herself as she gets up to leave when it's over, and you're good to go.
    Goals:

-stop being fat

01/01/2022
    209 - 206 - 199

in gradschool
    single and hating it

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ScottTil View Post
    Talk. My buddy went to a silent yoga retreat. All you could do was eye **** for a week. Turned out, she didn't speak English.

The older I get, the more shots I want to take. Similar to fighting, hesitation doesn't end well. Break the ice playboy.

Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm an atheist but I think it's good for people to believe in religion if it teaches them morals and values. I haven't been to church since I was a kid but I would be open to going to try and meet a girl there, but I just don't see it happening. I imagine girls in church will still care about looks and I'm not good looking so I don't see myself being able to find a girlfriend from church. There's one girl I had a huge crush on, she's 35, a single mother, and she's really into religion and all that, and even she doesn't want to date me.

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There is chit tons of girls at church, but at least at the singles group I went to, 90% of them were like sub-3 busted (that's why you're still single at 25 in an evangelical church, honey), and most of them seemed crazy. Guess that's just women in general though.

Found like 2 girls there who looked like strong dating material. But one of them started having 7PM graduate classes that prevented her from going to the groups, and the other one had a bf but kept going to the group for the socializing anyway. Fuark. COVID shut things down only like a month after that anyway.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I go to NA meetings when i need to bust a nut
    New York