Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    yea, im kinda pissed too. people being *******s

just gonna watch some chit and go to bed

ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post
    So you had to drive an hour and you didnt even bother having a simple confirmation text before doing that? like just fukin ask her "hey im heading out at xx time, see you there k?", and if you dont get response after that, then simply dont FUKING go especially after already being ghosted by her lmao

Also, brb talking to the misc and to old hook ups about this girl that has ghosted you twice? How do you give women like this so much power? Who else did you mention this to, your church group?

And lastly, skype sex? Unless its alexandra daddario im not getting my dick out for a woman in front of a screen lmao, we on highschool again?

This girl isnt the problem OP, you are the problem srs. You need to fix a few things about yourself, forget about these random sloots
    Sent her a text Saturday to confirm the date, she responded and said she was looking forward to it.

Sent a text Sunday while heading down letting her know I was on the way, and didn't get a response. Seemed needy to double check, and I've never dealt with being stood up before, so didn't feel a need for confirmation, although as I got closer I did start leaning towards getting stood up as normally girl would let me know she's getting ready, etc.

Keep in mind I own a gym and properties in the area so I usually swing by those and do a "window check".

Originally Posted by wutevs View Post
    Man lol I don't use dating apps but can't believe how often this happens to ya'll. OP sounds like a nice dude too, damn

OP may not be using dating apps either after this, lol.

Originally Posted by littlecaesars59 View Post
    ooof, it is what it is brah. how old was she?

PhotoChopin' That Angus OutdoorsBrah's Avatar
    OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ReyDelMundo View Post
    5'11" and taller than brahs that claim 6'.

Agreed, tbh this is a bit tongue in cheek, I was admittedly looking forward to the date, but was pretty sure by the time I got there I was going to get rickrolled.

I fully expected the ex-hookup to throw some shade as she still wants the D and gets a bit jealous when we talk about our lives.

It's just one of those "oh well" moments where I really don't understand the rationale behind her being so enthusiastic about hanging out and then dropping off. Is what it is. Gym still opens at 4:30 am tomorrow and my puppy was happy to have me home early.

I feel you brah, just take it in stride and laugh that chit off.

If she had a man, then they do this type of chit as a thrill and for the chase and the idea of knowing she "can still get it" outside the relationship.

LOL @ MSIC brahs coming down hard on OP. If any of you truly had game, then the only answer is "fuk it... just lock another one down". If you have true game and know your chit with women, then you know that this chit happens because its all numbers... the key is not get emotional and laugh it off (what OP did) and just find another bish.

Hell OP could even use this story as a ice breaker and get some common ground with the next chick because women deal with getting ghosted as well. lol @ MISC mellow dramatics...
    Outdoors brah is a purely fictitious persona. Any contextual or graphic creation, opinion, or post made by Outdoorsbrah is not a reflection of real life or reality in any manner, expressed nor implied.

*Photoshop / PhotoChop Crew*
    *High Test Crew*
    *Graphic Design Crew*

Yellowcreampiemaxxer Hartley110's Avatar
    Hartley110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartley110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartley110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartley110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartley110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartley110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartley110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartley110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartley110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartley110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartley110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OutdoorsBrah View Post

If she had a man, then they thrill is in the chase and the idea of knowing she "can still get it" outside the relationship.

As for other brahs hinting at "nice guy" or "beta" chit... thats grade school/high school logic. SRS In this case, the bish was either catfishing or had a man on the side.

Or a better option came up. Or her emotions that day changed and she didn't "feel" like it.

PhotoChopin' That Angus OutdoorsBrah's Avatar
    OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hartley110 View Post
    Or a better option came up. Or her emotions that day changed and she didn't "feel" like it.

^^^^^ This brah gets it.

Its all just a crap shoot in the dating world. Numbers and probability. Roll with the punches, laugh it off and have fun with it. Women love a guy who can do that... it only adds to your aura and future success. Its all a game.
    Outdoors brah is a purely fictitious persona. Any contextual or graphic creation, opinion, or post made by Outdoorsbrah is not a reflection of real life or reality in any manner, expressed nor implied.

*Photoshop / PhotoChop Crew*
    *High Test Crew*
    *Graphic Design Crew*

Hector002 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hector002 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hector002 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hector002 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hector002 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hector002 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hector002 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hector002 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hector002 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hector002 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hector002 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Should have went NC after getting stood up the first time. Anyone that values a person and their time wouldn't do that.

strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    good stuff man, gotta just move on.

just matched w another chick online, tried calling to setup plans brb no response

freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I absolutely hate dating in my mid twenties man. This chit is just a long grind and really makes you realize real eyes real lies that most women are boring af
    Eagles/Leafs

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by freshnevafrozen View Post
    I absolutely hate dating in my mid twenties man. This chit is just a long grind and really makes you realize real eyes real lies that most women are boring af
    i'm very glad that in my late teens and twenties i went ham on women. cause i give 0 chits now

there's so many fuken god dam* women out there. dealing with any's bullchit is just... idk i'll deal with it. i get life has its up and downs, but if you end up leaving.. i give 0 chits cause i know how much is out there

Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I didnโ€™t get stood up but did have a planned date/match cancel on me out of the blue just tonight.

Exchanged a few messages in the app, got her number, planned to go out Monday. And just tonight she texts me she doesnโ€™t think we would be a good match and then removed me.

Guessing she found someone she liked more today. But damn itโ€™s a dog eat dog world out there.

ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by OutdoorsBrah View Post

If she had a man, then they do this type of chit as a thrill and for the chase and the idea of knowing she "can still get it" outside the relationship.

LOL @ MSIC brahs coming down hard on OP. If any of you truly had game, then the only answer is "fuk it... just lock another one down". If you have true game and know your chit with women, then you know that this chit happens because its all numbers... the key is not get emotional and laugh it off (what OP did) and just find another bish.

Hell OP could even use this story as a ice breaker and get some common ground with the next chick because women deal with getting ghosted as well. lol @ MISC mellow dramatics...
    Haha, yeah... I really have no idea what the background is, but either way I won't be able to figure it out and not worth the time.

Shot a text out to an old hook up poking some fun at myself about being stood up, and after a few texts she said she was missing our time together and driving up for a hiking date next weekend.

Solid 7.5/10 D-1 midfielder and wifey material (10/10 personality from OP's perspective).

In b4 OP gets ghosted again.

kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm no master pick-up artist OP, and I don't know you; though

- You being rustled
    - making a thread and posting her pic
    - Acting like you have no one else in line by next week to hook up with instead

tells me that you haven't been doing this right or long enough. Just food for thought

1:12TilTheDayIFukinDie DesiredUserphag's Avatar
    DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Female logic = correct sometimes HAHAHAHA nah tho
    ๐—ฃ๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ข๐——
    ฯ‰ฯƒัโ„“โˆ‚ ั‚ัฮฑฮฝั”โ„“ั”ั ศผัั”ฯ‰ โ‚…โ‚€/โ‚โ‚‰โ‚…
    ๐•ฌ๐–Š๐–˜๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–™๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘๐–ž ๐•ฎ๐–š๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–†๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฝ๐–†๐–ˆ๐–Š ยฎ
    ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด. ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด. ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด. ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ. ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.

ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000)
    she has options and you dont, end of story.
    GAINS, GAINS, More GAINS

rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LMAO its fukking bizarre because its like girls think they're doing something altruistic by dating losers when they're really just abandoning more qualified dudes.

Its like that old lady driving in traffic that slams on her breaks to let someone turn that doesn't have the right of way. They think they're being courteous but they just screwed everyone behind them.
    Boycott foodservice industry crew

smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    6.8/10 filtermaxxed asian

not impressive boyo
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew
    8.5/10 wife or bust crew
    Deliverer of bad news crew

mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mvitz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    To much effort for too little gain.

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's absolutely chitty of her knowing you had an hour drive and standing you up. Her loss. I always text before I leave (if long drive) and make sure I hear back before I actually head out.
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Shouldve taken the hint the first time she flaked, guys like me know what that means and cut contact immediately srs. Aint nobody got time fo dat, too many beautiful decent girls out there mane

DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    dating apps have to be used for same day or next day meets. 2 weeks doesn't work.

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DBoyDaRealest View Post
    dating apps have to be used for same day or next day meets. 2 weeks doesn't work.
    Not true. Most normal adults who work and have lives can't always meet same day or next day.

Caucasian, Bro/Brah/Bruh AlBHappy's Avatar
    AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don't lie to your mutual friend. Tell them the truth about how uncouth she was by blowing you off. FUK her.

๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ Ratfish's Avatar
    Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AlBHappy View Post
    Don't lie to your mutual friend. Tell them the truth about how uncouth she was by blowing you off. FUK her.
    this
    Make Europe Germany Again

thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol wtf

how much did you guys talk? feels so casual. every girl ive met off bumble/tinder. wed call each other like yo im leaving. meet me at x spot. and so on.

also girls love it when you plan everything/take charge. i dont think its bad you wanted to meet again cause work life does happen. but idk i guess you should be able to tell. chit sucks

i heard online dating is A LOT of flaking. ive never experienced it.

rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how desperate are you
    {\_/}
    ( - .-)
    /=>๐ŸŽง

DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    Not true. Most normal adults who work and have lives can't always meet same day or next day.
    BS. If you are on a dating app and don't have time to meet in 72 hours or set something up, then you don't have time for dating in general, or you don't have time for that person. It's usually the latter. Miscers don't realize that "being busy" just means they aren't the top guy they matched on the app.

Who tf has plans every night of the week realistically? You can't meet at a bar at 9pm and get your back blown out and home by 1am?

SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP is a ****g0t
    None of the above constitutes legal advice nor should be interpreted as such.

Originally Posted by AlBHappy View Post
    Originally Posted by Ratfish View Post
    this
    This. I'd tell your mutual friend the truth.

Originally Posted by DBoyDaRealest View Post
    BS. If you are on a dating app and don't have time to meet in 72 hours or set something up, then you don't have time for dating in general, or you don't have time for that person. It's usually the latter. Miscers don't realize that "being busy" just means they aren't the top guy they matched on the app.

Who tf has plans every night of the week realistically? You can't meet at a bar at 9pm and get your back blown out and home by 1am?
    lol You're ridiculous.

ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LoLBrah69 View Post
    She looks like she's in high school.

Maybe her parents wouldn't let her go out.

Am I the only one seeing this?

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.
    I think she looks like that tranny Whey2exotic
    Thanks for your input, you frauding fat slampig-Sirfapsalot '20

Certified Jimmy Rustler

!!Misc Firearms Crew๐Ÿ˜Œ!!
    Fuarked Crew
    Tradie Crew
    LOL @ Tradies Crew
    Toxic Male Energy Crew
    JayDawg is a ****git Crew
    Sock with slip on Sandals Crew

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You gave it a shot. What if you didn't show up and she did? You'd be hitting yourself on the head for it.
    Only a true kunt would set a date and not show up. So not much in value lost.
    Cobra Kai never dies!