Buff_stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How many calories to build muscle?

I eat between 1900 and 2100 calories each day this includes two protein shakes. I also workout four times a week and do cardio on my non workout days. my question is, with my calorie intake will i put on muscle and lose the thin layer of fat over my abs?

damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff

Thumbs down

aren't you one of those chumps from the mh18 boards who talked **** about this board? I think so. I remember you thinking you're hot **** and you only weigh about 130.
    "Sometimes you just feel tired, you feel weak. And when you feel weak you feel like you just wanna give up. But you gotta search within you and try to find that inner strength and just pull that **** out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter no matter how bad you just wanna fall flat on your face and collapse." - Eminem

D-Audi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    depends where your calories are coming from. Generally if you want to gain muscle w/ minimal fat gain you need to have a pretty balanced diet, 40% protein 40% carbs and 20% fats (ratios may very depending on body type). All coming from good sources such as fish, chicken, oatmeal, olive/flaxseed oil, natural pb etc etc. Make sure you get in those vitamins and veggies/fruits they are just as if not more important. Basically just eat healthy and lift hard