Thread: Yohimbine?

HydroBro90s is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Yohimbine?

Hi everyone,

I have heard that yohimbine gives you the best pumps for your workout. I plan on getting Animal Pump as a pre-workout, which I could've sworn had yohimbine in it, but a quick look shows that i'm wrong (or maybe they changed it?).

I have looked at the law for the UK and it would appear that it is ok to have yohimbine shipped from a country where it is not banned.
    I was hoping that somebody could link me to a product that contains it they would recommend? I have seen a couple myself but i'm not 100% sure which one would be best. Am i right in thinking that it is yohimbine hcl that you want, and not the natural/herbal stuff?

I saw some at pipingrock that says it is 2200mg, but I read that you only need .2mg/kg of body weight, which would make 2200 ALOT.

Would taking an amount that high be a bad idea/dangerous? I have seen other brands with much lower doses like 2.5mg, but I have also seen that some people say its not even worth bothering with.

Thanks in advance guys

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're getting trolled, Bud. YHCl isn't good for pumps, and is primarily used for fat loss. Are you sure you're not thinking about something else?
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

xyokoma is not very well liked. (-100) xyokoma is not very well liked. (-100) xyokoma is not very well liked. (-100) xyokoma is not very well liked. (-100) xyokoma is not very well liked. (-100) xyokoma is not very well liked. (-100) xyokoma is not very well liked. (-100) xyokoma is not very well liked. (-100) xyokoma is not very well liked. (-100) xyokoma is not very well liked. (-100) xyokoma is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by HydroBro90s View Post
    Hi everyone,

I have heard that yohimbine gives you the best pumps for your workout. I plan on getting Animal Pump as a pre-workout, which I could've sworn had yohimbine in it, but a quick look shows that i'm wrong (or maybe they changed it?).

I have looked at the law for the UK and it would appear that it is ok to have yohimbine shipped from a country where it is not banned.
    I was hoping that somebody could link me to a product that contains it they would recommend? I have seen a couple myself but i'm not 100% sure which one would be best. Am i right in thinking that it is yohimbine hcl that you want, and not the natural/herbal stuff?

I saw some at pipingrock that says it is 2200mg, but I read that you only need .2mg/kg of body weight, which would make 2200 ALOT.

Would taking an amount that high be a bad idea/dangerous? I have seen other brands with much lower doses like 2.5mg, but I have also seen that some people say its not even worth bothering with.

Thanks in advance guys
    Dont listen to Tony Huge, hes an idiot.
    Ive done yohimbine caps, i believe i took 10mg x2 twice a day to increase libido.

As far as pumps or supposed added weight loss goes... Nada.
    "RIGHT, BABE?"

82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yohimbine's only really effective for mobilizing stubborn fat, and you have to use it fasted, and I mean complteley fasted, and with cardio.
    Stay Frosty

theepickler is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've used Yohimbine pre-weights and it feels pretty awful. And this is coming from someone who does well on stimulants like caffeine. The best way to use it according to the likes of Lyle McDonald and others who've studied it is to take a dose of 0.2 mg/kg (0.9 mg/pound) on an empty stomach before morning cardio. So a 150 pound male would use 16 mg taken with 100-200 mg of caffeine. Note that any stubborn fat mobilization effects will be null and void if taken with any food whatsoever. It's also practically useless unless you're already lean (~<12% BF or so).

justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justwilliamw has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It will probably give you bad anxiety if you are prone to it, watch out for that.
    Good to make your body use stubborn fat as energy and as mentioned, on a fasted state only
    On the road to 7% body fat

HydroBro90s is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for all the advice guys, much appreciated

Registered User JoeCannonMSCSCS's Avatar
    JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Be careful with Yohimbe. too much can raise your heart rate and blood pressure. It's been studied for weight loss and erection issues. While it does have some evidence, I feel the risks are not worth it.
    Joe Cannon, MS
    Joe-Cannon.com
    SupplementClarity.com