ComeOnFFS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComeOnFFS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComeOnFFS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComeOnFFS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComeOnFFS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComeOnFFS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComeOnFFS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComeOnFFS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComeOnFFS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComeOnFFS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComeOnFFS will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Anyone had slight numbess on entire side of body?

I have spoken to a medic on the phone using the UK's 111 service who has ruled out serious stuff this can be a precursor to like a stroke.

It's very subtle but I can feel a hint of numbness on the edge area for the whole length of the right side of my body.

Starting on the side of my head and neck, down past shoulder and arm to the last two fingers on right hand, down the very far right side of the torso, down from thigh and calf and to last two three toes and far right side of foot. All on right side, all subtly numb. Improves a little here and there but not gone away, been here for several days.

Appeared the day after doing something a little different in a workout (raising legs up for flat bench press). Don't know why I decided to try that, just did. Not even sure why people do it but have seen it done. I also lowered the weight a bit more than usual and increased the length of each rep considerably. Was just mixing it up a bit.

Would be suprised if that didn't have something to do with it but who knows.

I have found when lifting regularly I can ocassionally get some numbness in the side of my right hand and more rarely the feet. But this is the first time I've had one unified space go numb the whole length of the body.

Any advice appreciated.

ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No real advice other than maybe seeing a physio about a possible neck strain. Since the nerves affecting almost all of the areas you mentioned go through there.

How's your neck mobility after this started?