Page 91 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,730 of 3025
    HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bout to get real boyo

GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Went to an anime con today with a few friends.

Haven't been to one in like 3 or 4 years.

Some that really stood out were,

Best was Marin's succubus outfit from Dress-Up Darling.

A couple Yor's from Spy in her everyday outfit, and her assassin outfit.

Kaguya from Love is War.

Shalltear and Albedo from Overlord.

There were some other pretty good cosplays there.

Didn't get any pictures sadly.
    "While I don't mind being alone......It doesn't mean I always want to be alone."
    "We all have our time machines, don't we? Those that take us back are memories...And those that carry us forward, are dreams."
    "All I want is to have my normal, peaceful life. A peaceful life with everyone around me, just as always."
    "Reality is cruel......"
    "There is nothing that you can acquire without making a move on your own."
    "No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite."

M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Loving Lycoris Recoil so far
    Originally Posted by GrimesSU View Post

Best girl....

i hate that girl

GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by M0nsterB0y View Post
    i hate that girl
    Lol, Ruka and Sumi are the only saving graces to the show.

Sumi, while nice, only has a passing interest in Kazuya it seems. She doesn't go out of her way to try and be with him, yet has probably some feelings for him but it outwardly shows as a platonic friendship.

Ruka is really the only logical love interest. She actually has a reason for liking him, while showing actual care and affection, and then defends him all the time. I agree her smashing her way into the relationship was forced, but meh, I can live with it.

Plus....Mid-length haired tomboys that can act girly when needed are muh thang. Huehue.

Chizuru just isn't convincing for a love interest character. I find her character pretty dull overall, and their 'relationship' is stupid from a logical standpoint.

Mami is just literal trash with no redeeming qualities. She's literally only there to create tension and drama, or further the story for stupid reasons.

I would not have complained if Mini Yaemori had become a love interest tho.....

Last edited by GrimesSU; 09-07-2022 at 07:48 AM.
    "While I don't mind being alone......It doesn't mean I always want to be alone."
    "We all have our time machines, don't we? Those that take us back are memories...And those that carry us forward, are dreams."
    "All I want is to have my normal, peaceful life. A peaceful life with everyone around me, just as always."
    "Reality is cruel......"

jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Made in Abyss - Retsujitsu no Ougonkyou - 10
    das it mane, ep was amazing, it legit felt like it was 5 mins long, can't wait for next week but it sucks we only have 2 eps left
    Originally Posted by Cser View Post
    riiiiight
    Originally Posted by GrimesSU View Post
    When I read that an anime is on hold indefinitely, to me, it means not coming back anytime soon, if at all, but I guess technically it just means they don't know a definite date.

They've already had an episode delay early on, so that could mean the show's production has always messed up, and COVID is only the very last straw and a convenient reason to throw out.

Ganbare Douki-chan is their only other production, which was small comparatively, and they are doing everything in house as of now as before they were outsourcing. So a Covid outbreak at the studio likely means they are having a lack of workers, likely key workers for that matter, to even keep up doing episodes.

Wiki lists their studio as only having 4 total permanent staff.
    read that even the producer quit recently so the covid stuff sounds like some excuse, it sucks tho, hoping that the last eps dont take a lot since it is on Netflix

Loving Lycoris Recoil so far
    das it mane
    i hate that girl
    das it mane, Ruka 2nd worst grill after Mami

damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BrollicWraith View Post
    lmao clean ur room and get laid DL

keep posting updates
    So yeah I didn't see her again for about 2 weeks about I rekt her friend.

Mostly because I had other stuff to do... But the weekend after the fight I just didn't want to go out again. She kept bugging me to go out drinking again but then kind of got crazy after I said no. Actually started chatting in english

strong logic/10

Anyways met her again last weekend.. She made me those obentou lunch box things you see in animu..

Was pretty good.. tbh

Also seems one of her friend who has an apartment like 10mins walking distance from mine has gone back to visit Japan for a few weeks so she's house-sitting or something staying there over the weekend.
    So on Saturday night I was training and she says they are drinking over at that place and to come over. I said I'm at the gym but I would be done in about 30mins (I was just running at the gym in my apartment complex.. not lifting. )
    I finish and let her know I'm done but she doesn't respond. It's quite late so I figure they'd gone home or whatever. I just watch One Piece till about midnight and go to bed..

She calls me at like 1AM asking me if I'm coming over? lolwut? She should have asked me when I said I was done training.. I say it's too late and go back to bed.
    While you were partying I studied the Blade.

Man Against Mediocrity WhirlwindTobias's Avatar
    WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I figured Skeleton Knight had finished airing S1 by now, so I checked it out. Expected more TBH, then I check reddit and see that it had a mixed reception.

Grimes I'm lucky my GF also watches anime otherwise scrolling through this thread would be pretty incriminating.
    Into- Mountaineering, running & Djent/Progressive music.
    Anti- Lack of accountability. Censorship, fat acceptance, & current wave feminism. That's why I left the UK.
    PRs: Highest mt. - 2962m (Zugspitze), Longest day hike - 70km.

Originally Posted by WhirlwindTobias View Post
    I figured Skeleton Knight had finished airing S1 by now, so I checked it out. Expected more TBH, then I check reddit and see that it had a mixed reception.

Grimes I'm lucky my GF also watches anime otherwise scrolling through this thread would be pretty incriminating.
    When it first came out, Skeleton Knight was a 10/10.

By the end, it got a little dull and and some of the CGI was a bit jarring at times. I'd prolly rate it a 7/10.

Pro Tip. If you see a cute anime girl you like, tell your GF that she would look cute in that outfit.

She may be willing to cosplay it. Win Win.

Huehuehue......

"Reality is cruel......"

Originally Posted by damlurker550 View Post
    So yeah I didn't see her again for about 2 weeks about I rekt her friend.

Mostly because I had other stuff to do... But the weekend after the fight I just didn't want to go out again. She kept bugging me to go out drinking again but then kind of got crazy after I said no. Actually started chatting in english

[img]https://i.imgur.com/zp205Lr.jpg[img]

strong logic/10

Anyways met her again last weekend.. She made me those obentou lunch box things you see in animu..

[img]https://i.imgur.com/mm72Zsy.jpg[img]

Was pretty good.. tbh

Also seems one of her friend who has an apartment like 10mins walking distance from mine has gone back to visit Japan for a few weeks so she's house-sitting or something staying there over the weekend.
    So on Saturday night I was training and she says they are drinking over at that place and to come over. I said I'm at the gym but I would be done in about 30mins (I was just running at the gym in my apartment complex.. not lifting. )
    I finish and let her know I'm done but she doesn't respond. It's quite late so I figure they'd gone home or whatever. I just watch One Piece till about midnight and go to bed..

She calls me at like 1AM asking me if I'm coming over? lolwut? She should have asked me when I said I was done training.. I say it's too late and go back to bed.
    At first I was like...

Then I was like...

Last edited by GrimesSU; 09-12-2022 at 07:13 PM.
    "Reality is cruel......"

baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What site has the new Overlord posted the quickest?

Haven't been a huge fan of a Second Season of Maou-sama, but lawd when this theme starts playing......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGD7l6NmREM

Also Emi in her bikini....hhhnnnggg......

"Reality is cruel......"

DavidBowie is a name known to all. (+5000) DavidBowie is a name known to all. (+5000) DavidBowie is a name known to all. (+5000) DavidBowie is a name known to all. (+5000) DavidBowie is a name known to all. (+5000) DavidBowie is a name known to all. (+5000) DavidBowie is a name known to all. (+5000) DavidBowie is a name known to all. (+5000) DavidBowie is a name known to all. (+5000) DavidBowie is a name known to all. (+5000) DavidBowie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cyberpunk: Edgerunners ... A miscers delight, watch now.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/42310/...rpun&cat=anime

M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm so happy with how this anime turned out. I was already so hyped for this but it exceeded my expectations. I was worried that it would only mostly have great visuals and animation and that the story would be light, but damn the story hit me so hard lol

Looool, that episode of Yofukashi no Uta.

Spoiler!

Vampire Maids.....

"Reality is cruel......"

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Overlord IV ep 11

gatdemn ending of the ep blew my mind.. first I was thinking..

Spoiler!

will check out cyberpunk when I get the chance

It's coming soon boys.

Remake of Urusei Yatsura......

The new animation is old-school, yet refreshingly modern.

Trailer has the perfect amount of "Darling"......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e50Mvp76Fuc

"Reality is cruel......"

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Edgerunners is pretty ****in good for a 10-episodes anime. Easier to follow if you've played CP2077 or you're a fan of the genre but the story really stands on its own.
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    das it mane Sono Biscuit is getting another season

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izsYIH4o2vw

poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I started The Way of the Househusband on Netflix. It's lmao hilarious. Wood recommend/10.

Oh boy, Overload is getting gud.

Can't wait for this scene from the LN.....

Spoiler!
    "Reality is cruel......"

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hello everyone

Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm so happy with how this anime turned out. I was already so hyped for this but it exceeded my expectations. I was worried that it would only mostly have great visuals and animation and that the story would be light, but damn the story hit me so hard lol

I thought the visuals, animation and soundtrack were good but the story sucked. I get they only had 10 episodes but they didn't maximize that screen time. Felt like the whole show was a lot of filler really going nowhere.

Overall I thought the show was ok. 6/10
    No signature

HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fuark bell-kun

BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    halfway through the cyberpunk anime, i'm loving it so far

Originally Posted by .aeterna View Post
    Hello everyone
    who dis?

Originally Posted by HateLiberals View Post
    Fuark bell-kun
    Lawdy, brutal af

Snootz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snootz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snootz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snootz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snootz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snootz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snootz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snootz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snootz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snootz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snootz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cyberpunk seems sad af.. not sure want to watch

Having said that Code Geass was the GOAT anime for me

So maybe i should just man up and watch it

Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Snootz View Post

I'm kind of a sensitive little bitch but it didn't leave me depressed the way Clannad, Anohana, A Silent Voice, etc did. You see how things are going to turn out pretty early. Code Geass is also the goat for me.

BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Snootz View Post

Code Geass isn't that sad though

code geass ending spoilers

Spoiler!

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz

Spoiler!
    There is no way we're still doing this in 2022 lmao

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Spoiler!
    r u being real tea or fanta sea

Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    There is no way we're still doing this in 2022 lmao

Originally Posted by .aeterna View Post
    r u being real tea or fanta sea
    dead srs, u can look it up

don't let that ternita guy fool u