Closed Thread
    frankbat94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) frankbat94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) frankbat94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) frankbat94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

This forum isn’t helpful at all

My friend told me to start an account. Michaelv92 is the friend. Him and I are using the same exact routine. He knows more than me, so I copy and paste his routine asking a similar question because we are both looking to match programs.

All I’ve encountered is multiple people worrying about us being the same people, rather than giving me any solid advice. Just curious as to why this is?

Like literally, no help whatsoever. Yet you ban people for stuff like this. I wonder why someone would make multiple accounts smh.

I was told the forum was great, but so far I’ve received no help. Extremely disappointing...

All 5 replies shouldn’t be the same sh*t...

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just follow Starting Strength.

Rippetoe is God's messenger.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My friend told me to start an account. Michaelv92 is the friend. Him and I are using the same exact routine. He knows more than me, so I copy and paste his routine asking a similar question because we are both looking to match programs.

All I’ve encountered is multiple people worrying about us being the same people, rather than giving me any solid advice. Just curious as to why this is?

Like literally, no help whatsoever. Yet you ban people for stuff like this. I wonder why someone would make multiple accounts smh.

I was told the forum was great, but so far I’ve received no help. Extremely disappointing...

All 5 replies shouldn’t be the same sh*t..

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by frankbat94 View Post
    For someone who isn't him and knows less than him, you did a good job converting his PPL into a PPLUL format - seriously. Maybe it was purely accidental when you "copy & pasted" his routine. Or perhaps the student has now become the teacher.

frankbat94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) frankbat94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) frankbat94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) frankbat94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    For someone who isn't him and knows less than him, you did a good job converting his PPL into a PPLUL format - seriously. Maybe it was purely accidental when you "copy & pasted" his routine. Or perhaps the student has now become the teacher.
    You do realize you can contact friends right? Not sure if you knew that. I reached out to him, he converted his routine into what he THINKS is a good PPLUL. I needed help from more experienced people. All I’m getting is mockery. You guys pride yourself on this forum, but so far it’s just constant dumb and immature accusations that are completely irrelevant one way or another.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You do realize you can contact friends right? Not sure if you knew that. I reached out to him, he converted his routine into what he THINKS is a good PPLUL. I needed help from more experienced people. All I’m getting is mockery. You guys pride yourself on this forum, but so far it’s just constant dumb and immature accusations that are completely irrelevant one way or another.
    I guess some people can't take a compliment. I appreciate the clarification though.

That's quite the coincidence that you reached about to him about converting his routine into a PPLUL and posted the routine at the exact same time that people suggested he do a PPLUL rather than his PPL. Just an observation, not mockery or an accusation.

You both should feel free to do your, uhh his, PPLUL, regardless of what anyone on here thinks. It's not the end of the world either way.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DCSpartan View Post

All 5 replies shouldn’t be the same sh*t..

Were you on Usenet misc.fitness.weights back in the '90's?

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was told the forum was great
    By someone who just argued with people here?
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You should ask for your money back

Oh wait...

Seriously though, plenty of people get FREE advice just fine on this forum. Perhaps your interpersonal skills need some work.

Locking this because it's off topic. Maybe post this kind of thing in the Misc.