bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50)

increase metabolism

ok iam comming off cutting right now and bulking has started.. i istoped using the fat burner...and found my metabolism is back to were it started ....iam wolfing down 5 big meals a day with high protien and carb and some fat and finding i am only hitting the can once or zero times a day....since iam bulking i still want a good meabolism so what are some wayz to increase it i heard drink lots of fluid(water) is this true ???
    20 years old
    6ft 1
    190lbs

Bench 310 lbs 1 rpm

squat 400 1 rpm

12 percent BF

pduke1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pduke1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pduke1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pduke1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pduke1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pduke1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pduke1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try eating 6-7 meals, drink lots of water and if your having trouble at the john up your fiber. Try some Psyllium husk supps if you can't get enough from your food.
    - Duke

BigManDave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Water

Bump.

I drink about a half gallon of water a day; also, a couple glasses of milk. Like the man said, lots of fiber really helps.
    "Superstition is the religion of feeble minds."
    --Edmund Burke, British statesman

"A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength."
    --Proverbs 24:5

madnerb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madnerb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madnerb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madnerb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madnerb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madnerb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madnerb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madnerb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madnerb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madnerb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madnerb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    get more muscle
    Squat: 264 lbs

jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000)
    factors for having slow metabolism:

Muscle tissue (you already know why this is on the top of the list)

Meal frequency (the longer you go between meals the more your metabolism slows down to conserve energy)

Activity level (important but doesn’t make any difference if you don’t match your eating to your expenditure) do some cardio(hiit being the most effective for prolonged higher metabolic rate)

Food choices (ex. low-fat diets tend to result in poor hormone production which leads to a slower metabolism)

Hydration (over 70% of bodily functions take place in water – not enough water causes all your systems to slow down and unnecessary stress)

Genetics (some people have higher metabolisms than others – you can’t change genetics but you can still win the battle!)

Hormone production and function (think you have a slow thyroid? it’s not likely – before you go blame it on the thyroid first stabilize your blood sugar and throw in some progressive exercise 2-3 times each week)

Stress (stress also can slow metabolism by placing extra stress and strain on numerous systems. plus, many people tend to overeat when “stressed out”)
    peace
    j

bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ok i will try all of that
    20 years old
    6ft 1
    190lbs

Bench 310 lbs 1 rpm

squat 400 1 rpm

12 percent BF

solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally posted by jhov
    factors for having slow metabolism:

Muscle tissue (you already know why this is on the top of the list)

Meal frequency (the longer you go between meals the more your metabolism slows down to conserve energy)

Activity level (important but doesn’t make any difference if you don’t match your eating to your expenditure) do some cardio(hiit being the most effective for prolonged higher metabolic rate)

Food choices (ex. low-fat diets tend to result in poor hormone production which leads to a slower metabolism)

Hydration (over 70% of bodily functions take place in water – not enough water causes all your systems to slow down and unnecessary stress)

Genetics (some people have higher metabolisms than others – you can’t change genetics but you can still win the battle!)

Hormone production and function (think you have a slow thyroid? it’s not likely – before you go blame it on the thyroid first stabilize your blood sugar and throw in some progressive exercise 2-3 times each week)

Stress (stress also can slow metabolism by placing extra stress and strain on numerous systems. plus, many people tend to overeat when “stressed out”)
    peace
    j
    bump....
    <HTC>

tommygustavo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Increasing Metabolism

Originally Posted by bonecrusher View Post
    ok iam comming off cutting right now and bulking has started.. i istoped using the fat burner...and found my metabolism is back to were it started ....iam wolfing down 5 big meals a day with high protien and carb and some fat and finding i am only hitting the can once or zero times a day....since iam bulking i still want a good meabolism so what are some wayz to increase it i heard drink lots of fluid(water) is this true ???
    After reading your post, I saw myself 15 months ago who struggled with a slow metabolism. Don't fret coz a lot of guys like me and you also tried almost everything and yet seems like nothing really works. And it hit me like a bang! I realized that I have to learn something that would increase my metabolism. WOrk on my bod for it to cooperate fully. Luckily, I hit on Chris Guerriero and consulted with him regarding my slow metabolism and NOW enjoying a fast metabolism with a maintained motivation within. Feels great!

Rampag3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try green tea extract pills...not sure how effective they are tho. I never tried them because i naturally have fast metabolism.
    -Current Stack-
    -IntrAbolic-
    (Wild Berry)
    -Myofusion-
    (Milk Chocolate)