Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by wave_length View Post
    You do know that a woman‘s age is no reliable indicator of her previous sexual experience?
    Ofc but you’re increasing the odds of less dicks when you get a good one when she’s young. I know your not American but here in America these women end up with high numbers and imo it does a toll on their mental psyche...they become fuked in the head. Mental baggage. But that’s my personal opinion. You have to become extremely picky with western women. Especially women in ny,nj
    Se Vi Pacem Para Bellum

What you know bout pain? Blood sweat and tears man im sittin in the rain.

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    they're all millionaires banging women in their 20s according to the misc

cutandrunmate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cutandrunmate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cutandrunmate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cutandrunmate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cutandrunmate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cutandrunmate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cutandrunmate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cutandrunmate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cutandrunmate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cutandrunmate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cutandrunmate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by xeron View Post
    Keep doing the same things that make life enjoyable and worthwhile. Traveling the world, stacking cash, pushing your body through fitness, enjoying good food and drink, making memorable stories, building relationships that don’t turn into soul sucking and financial ruining marriages.

And then one day in my mid 60s, I’ll buy a condo on the beach in Miami. Ride my bike to the water every day, bathe in the sun and watch the waves crash. Eventually a late 30s early 40s fine South American will walk by, I’ll swoop her up, put a baby in her, and then I’ll relax into the rest of old age and into death.
    Truth. Preach. Repped

Registered User wannabetoughguy's Avatar
    wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    It’s wonderful that your marriage is working out so far but no need to be smug about it and act superior. You’re only at 7 years which is not long at all, and anything can still happen.

Hopefully your marriage will last and you won’t have any problems but there’s no need to act condescending toward people who have gone through divorce or who are worried about divorce.

Divorce is real and pretty much every divorced person thought it would never happen to them. It’s natural to want to differentiate yourself from divorced people and think about how you are different so it could never happen to you. But reality is it can happen to any marriage.
    I don't think I'm superior, I'm just a confident man. My parents are divorced. All relationships have challenges to overcome.

Sure it can happen to me or anyone, but why worry about it? It shows your inexperience. Don't let fear of a marriage falling apart stop you from being with the right girl or getting married and raising a family. It's immature.
    Just Bleed

Interstellar Crew

Married Crew

imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    they're all millionaires banging women in their 20s according to the misc
    lol. I've never met a single rich guy. Single=most likely failure in other aspects too.

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    13 years together

My ex had a secret life of extensive cheating and drugs and other shady things. We started making a lot of money and he basically just wanted a party lifestyle. He did the double life for a while and then I guess he decided the marriage was interfering too much with his partying. Plus there was other shady stuff going on financially.

He showed severe sociopathy throughout all this so I think he has some major personality disorders in addition to the addictions. He had no shame, no remorse, no guilt, no empathy, no attachment, none of the typical human emotions. Plus he is a very skilled liar and manipulator. He could lie without any tells. During the breakup I would sometimes ask him a question I knew the answer to just to watch him lie. It was chilling how good he was. Zero nervousness or any other tells.

NOT saying this is a typical case obv. My situation was very extreme and unusual. The typical divorce scenario is probably just a regular affair by a regular person with normal emotions.
    Would pay $10 bucks to hear your ex's side of the story, 100% srs.

After reading your posts here for the last few years i would bet my two nuts that you are at the very least as equally responsible as he is. ForumTherapist would agree with me im sure.
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by xMetalocalypse View Post
    Damm, she even murdered one of her kids too, and the ghost is haunting her (on the right).
    Woah strong wtf. She must have eaten the poor bastard

Registered User wannabetoughguy's Avatar
    wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by backinthegymbro View Post
    So you should willingly choose to stay ignorant? History tends to repeat itself. And there are great lesson's to be learned from other people's succes and failures.
    Choosing to ignore the statistics and thinking you can control the outcome of a marriage which includes the free will of another person is absolutely nuts and wishful thinking.
    It's not ignorance it's being a man, holding your nuts, and leading a woman while you're in a relationship. Married or not that's what men do.

Originally Posted by backinthegymbro View Post
    So only a married person can talk about marriage? Lol.
    I don't care who gets married. Everyone should live their own life.
    If someone doesn't want to do a prenup, or a dna test when a kid gets born, then go for it.

Just don't cry when your marriage does end in a divorce, or the kid ends up not being yours while you raised it for 15 years and now lost your chance to have your own kid. But feeling secure > rational thought right? lol.
    Security > Insecurity.

What do you know other than statistics and other people's business (failed relationships)? You have zero experience and have psyched yourself out. Life is what you make of it as is marriage...

I'd rather risk failing than not do something because I was too scared to fail. Stay on the sideline.

Right so if she gets bored and cheats, or she starts drinking, or she gets fat etc there is ultimately nothing you can do about it.
    You know that stuff doesn't happen overnight. You and I both know something can be done beforehand and after.
    Just Bleed

Interstellar Crew

Married Crew

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by savageoldman View Post
    you think a father of 3 daughters that end up on tic toc and a 200 pound nagging wife is happy?

lol

Probably happier than whatever ones life is that has them pretending to be an old man on the internet...
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

Bra29ine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bra29ine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bra29ine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bra29ine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bra29ine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bra29ine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bra29ine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bra29ine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bra29ine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bra29ine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bra29ine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The difference is, if you are alone and miserable at 40 there is the chance things will get better and you can have the life you want and be happy

If you are 40 and married to a fat whale you despise with 3 kids, like the picture in this thread, there is no way out and no hope. Even if you just walk out and disappear 90 % of every dollar you earn until 60 is going on child support, for kids you never see who will be raised to hate your guts

It's the complete lack of hope in the 2nd scenario that would kill me

neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GMiscer View Post
    LOL, come home to any empty house

Maybe date other left over women who nobody else wanted to wife up

Do your "hobbies"

And this is coming from someone who is going that direction

At least admit it

Instead of pretending/coping that this is how you actually wanted to end up

Pathetic
    MGTOW is respectable by some measures however it is largely guided by incels and jaded divorced men. The former wish to spread their misery whereas the latter just want to prevent it. Women are attracted to men who personify the MGTOW philosophy so for some men it’s a means to an end. Personally, I’m married with 5 kids and couldn’t imagine living alone. I have other kids with different woman so have to interact with women frequently, as well.
    twitter: @bullexinferis

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    When i was younger nobody told me son you won't get married by 31

Everyone said just work hard, lift, be nice and things will work themselves out

Now at 31 i know there is almost no chance of marriage. My sister isn't even getting married and she has model tier looks.
    PC specs

i9 9900k/AMD RX 6800 16 GB/16 GB RAM/LG BX 65'' OLED/Gigabyte GS27QC 27''

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew
    If you aren't getting stronger you aren't getting bigger crew

stewartrochet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stewartrochet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stewartrochet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stewartrochet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stewartrochet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stewartrochet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stewartrochet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stewartrochet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stewartrochet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stewartrochet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stewartrochet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Honestly who cares. I don't give a chit about how anyone else lives their life. After 40 you become baldcel and it's all downhill anyway until you RIP.

CEO of the Unified Fund ErnieMccracken's Avatar
    ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by imbored21 View Post
    lol. I've never met a single rich guy. Single=most likely failure in other aspects too.
    I can't swing a dead cat without hitting 9 old man Dan Bilzerians in Scottsdale srs. They are rare overall, probably <5% of older single men, but they exist in every major city.

I met this bohemian guy in his 50's with long hair who is poverty retired. Lives very frugally off meager income, but isn't wageceling. He is super low inhibition and has a relatively nice rotation of middle aged sloots going. He kinda made it.

goober3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goober3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goober3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goober3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goober3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goober3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goober3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goober3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goober3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goober3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goober3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Here's my plan:

1.)Enjoy single life until early-mid 50's.
    2.)Retire.
    3.)Move to Brazil.
    4.)Marry some hot & young Brazilian woman who's poor, desperate and has no other opportunities.
    5.)Have a kid and live long enough to see them into early adulthood.
    6.)Die and leave what's left of my money to my wife, her younger lover and my kid.
    Last edited by goober3; 06-17-2020 at 04:41 PM.
    5'5''

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by imbored21 View Post
    Depends on where you live. Lots of single people here in San Diego because they're more concerned about career

Go to Del Mar/La Jolla/ Torrey Pines and it's almost entirely young single professionals.

neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    When i was younger nobody told me son you won't get married by 31

Everyone said just work hard, lift, be nice and things will work themselves out

Now at 31 i know there is almost no chance of marriage. My sister isn't even getting married and she has model tier looks.
    Do you have autism? I regularly attend weddings for my younger cousins and other relatives. I married a 10/10 @23 when she was 21 and I have average looks. Of course, this was pre-2012.

ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by goober3 View Post
    Here's my plan:

2.)Retire.
    3.)Move to Brazil.
    4.)Marry some hot & young Brazilian woman who's poor, desperate and has no other opportunities.
    6.)Die and leave what's left of my money to my wife, her younger lover and my kid.

Not sure if cope or genius, but I like it.

vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll enjoy the other half of my **** that the married guys lost or will lose.

thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ErnieMccracken View Post
    It could probably be worse

That and a transgender, antifia kid that you later find out isn't even yours.

thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by pengh View Post
    srs THIS ^ wtf?
    I noticed that too lol. Dude's suited up and has his arms crossed. He knows the type of chit this man lives through.

samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by goober3 View Post
    Here's my plan:

2.)Retire.
    3.)Move to Brazil

Utterly fukkin stupid and ridiculous

Eastern Europe is a much better bet
    2023 bertie awards 2024 nominations

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=184693083

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post
    Would pay $10 bucks to hear your ex's side of the story, 100% srs.

After reading your posts here for the last few years i would bet my two nuts that you are at the very least as equally responsible as he is. ForumTherapist would agree with me im sure.
    Nope wrong

Not saying I’m perfect and of course I have flaws like everyone else.

But the basics were in order: I genuinely loved him, I was always completely honest, I was always completely loyal, the marriage was central to my life, and I don’t have any addictions.

None of those were true on his part. And his issues were very extreme, far beyond normal marital problems.

My main responsibility was choosing to marry him in the first place, and then being too naive and too codependent to realize what was happening and to protect myself.

Nope wrong

Not saying I’m perfect and of course I have flaws like everyone else.

But the basics were in order: I genuinely loved him, I was always completely honest, I was always completely loyal, the marriage was central to my life, and I don’t have any addictions.

None of those were true on his part. And his issues were very extreme, far beyond normal marital problems.

My main responsibility was choosing to marry him in the first place, and then being too naive and too codependent to realize what was happening and to protect myself.
    Was he a secret gay? Also how do u have so many posts

Originally Posted by thunderykoala View Post
    That and a transgender, antifia kid that you later find out isn't even yours.
    iT's NoT a PhAsE, dAd!1!

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by neuron View Post
    Was he a secret gay? Also how do u have so many posts
    No he was not gay.

Idk I guess because I’m lonely so I like to talk to misc.

No he was not gay.

Idk I guess because I’m lonely so I like to talk to misc.
    Fair enough 🤙

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bra29ine View Post
    The difference is, if you are alone and miserable at 40 there is the chance things will get better and you can have the life you want and be happy

If you are 40 and married to a fat whale you despise with 3 kids, like the picture in this thread, there is no way out and no hope. Even if you just walk out and disappear 90 % of every dollar you earn until 60 is going on child support, for kids you never see who will be raised to hate your guts

It's the complete lack of hope in the 2nd scenario that would kill me
    This is similar to my thoughts. The worst scenario is being trapped with responsibilities you dont want.

But the alternative is crap too. I think the best bet is to have a serious relationship but no formal marriage or kids so you can escape if necessary

Icepops81 is a name known to all. (+5000) Icepops81 is a name known to all. (+5000) Icepops81 is a name known to all. (+5000) Icepops81 is a name known to all. (+5000) Icepops81 is a name known to all. (+5000) Icepops81 is a name known to all. (+5000) Icepops81 is a name known to all. (+5000) Icepops81 is a name known to all. (+5000) Icepops81 is a name known to all. (+5000) Icepops81 is a name known to all. (+5000) Icepops81 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LurkoLantern View Post
    I grew up in a household with a mom that had all the indicators of borderline personality disorder. As a kid, I never knew who I was coming home to - a calm yet mean, terse mother or a screaming highly animated banshee. The walk home from school every day felt tortuous. There was always an atmosphere of hostility in my household, with the understanding that my siblings and I were to be quiet and soft-spoken, lest we wake my mother's lunatic temperament, which could appear at the drop of a hat.

In the near 20 years since moving out of my parents home, I still revel in the peace and calmness of living alone. From my perspective, every day is a spa day just by being able to come home to an environment that is devoid of the hysteria I grew up with. Like I said, its something that I still enjoy to this day. In short - What problem do I have that marriage & kids is the solution to?
    I grew up in the same type of environment. Bipolar mother with an alcohol problem. Hated being at home growing up. She’s on her 4th husband now. Lots of thirsty guys out there that will put up with just about anything. (Wrecked cars, police, physical abuse). I’m a homebody/introvert probably because of it. I enjoy being at home in my own environment where I have control. Girlfriends who bring unnecessary drama into my life are forgotten about. People who meet me for the first time or have known me through work but never asked, can’t believe I don’t have kids and am not married. But with my background it would make sense.
    I’m not afraid of being single at 50 compared to the fat pushover “Beta” husbands with miserable wives at home.