Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ITT miscers would rather use their taxes towards

-The War on Drugs
    -Pointless wars overseas nobody can point on the map
    -Send Billions to Israel
    -Send Billions to some 3rd world country
    -Bail out Big Banks
    -Bail out Big Corporations

How about erasing all of the above and just supporting your own people? Hell you might bring home more money. In the long run it introduces more high paying tax payers to the system since more blacks will go to school or start businesses so whites really won't be paying an abundance of everything

neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MikeLowrrrey View Post

-The War on Drugs
    -Send Billions to Israel
    -Bail out Big Banks

How about erasing all of the above and just supporting your own people? Hell you might bring home more money. In the long run it introduces more high paying tax payers to the system since more blacks will go to school or start businesses so whites really won't be paying an abundance of everything
    Send more black people to academia so they get even more indoctrination about being constant victims? Oh ok
    twitter: @bullexinferis

MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by neuron View Post
    Send more black people to academia so they get even more indoctrination about being constant victims? Oh ok
    Are you going to actually debate my points for angrily deflect?

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Technically the Chinese and Mexicans were abused/taken advantage of far worse then blacks in California. They'd be better off paying reparations to them then to black Americans. And if we're really going to be technical about it North Eastern cities with Irish workers...

Just sayin.

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by guest89 View Post
    Technically the Chinese and Mexicans were abused/taken advantage of far worse then blacks in California. They'd be better off paying reparations to them then to black Americans. And if we're really going to be technical about it North Eastern cities with Irish workers...

Just sayin.
    How about the japanese after ww2?
    Cobra Kai never dies!

lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

-The War on Drugs
    -Send Billions to Israel
    -Bail out Big Banks

I don't think any of us would agree with any of that either.

This is misc bro. Most of us are libertarian.
    Misc Entrepreneur Crew

GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you going to actually debate my points for angrily deflect?
    You sound like your deflecting his valid point moron. Academia is a commie proofing grounds.

W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GainzMcgee View Post
    You sound like your deflecting his valid point moron. Academia is a commie proofing grounds.
    You're* deflecting.

And I whole heartedly disagree. Academia (education) is what my people need. Uneducated black people don't need reparations, they'll go spend it all on bullchit then wonder why they're still broke. We need funding in the inner city school systems. They've been stripping education funding from inner cities regularly. My parents had to send me to the suburbs for my education because the inner city school i was supposed to go to was a chit hole with a 40% graduation rate (high school mind you).

Originally Posted by bov188 View Post

Give the current generation free college education, and increase the standards in public schools. Stop letting kids slide by without ever showing up to class.

There are already so many incentives in this country for minorities to start their own businesses, invest, get an education, bid projects, etc., but the left is always saying how they’re not educated enough to navigate the ins and outs of those services. Give them the tools they need so they can prosper

I've never heard "the left" say this, but i have definitely said this and i am DEFINITELY not a leftist.
    DCA'ing FXS since Sept2022
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Brb, going to Cali for my 40 acres and a mule
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

Originally Posted by GainzMcgee View Post
    Two posts in and we're already name calling?

1)Academia doesn't automatically mean success. Even when we do get an education, there's still corporate racism.

2)Blacks would rather start their own businesses. Can't do that without funds.

Originally Posted by W1LLW View Post
    You're* deflecting.

And I whole heartedly disagree. Academia (education) is what my people need. Uneducated black people don't need reparations, they'll go spend it all on bullchit then wonder why they're still broke. We need funding in the inner city school systems. They've been stripping education funding from inner cities regularly. My parents had to send me to the suburbs for my education because the inner city school i was supposed to go to was a chit hole with a 40% graduation rate (high school mind you).

I've never heard "the left" say this, but i have definitely said this and i am DEFINITELY not a leftist.

Can you post sources on this? Every black person I've been around has talked about investing or starting their own business. You do have a point, but who's to say a majority of blacks will spend their money on frivolous things?

OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by W1LLW View Post
    You're* deflecting.

I don’t think inner city education issues are strictly related to funding. In Detroit they spend a lot more per pupil than the majority of urban districts, and it doesn’t have much impact on outcomes. It’s a combination of chitty culture mixed with lack of opportunities. I think if every black student went to the army for 5 years and upon graduation and was given a specific trade training and a $50k grant to spend in business, things would get better in a hurry in urban areas.

Black tradesman I know are some pretty good dudes and aren’t producing a bunch of closed off standoff children. Typically they’re lifting up the community. Also lack of exposure to other races does way more damage to black people than any other races.

Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If they actually care about black people and the black community succeeding, they will focus on paying for education.
    n4l
    Rayaarito
    fappin
    r32gojirra

78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by backinthegymbro View Post
    In b4 every black person moves to cali for dat reparation money. Unfortunately they'll still end up in a worse position after paying rent over there though.
    Wait. You might be onto something here. Any African American that demands reparations must move to California. After that is complete we finish Trump's border wall, only once we hit the Az/Ca border we run it north along the Ca/Or/Wa state lines clear up to Canada.

Holy chit. I think I just solved like 74% of our country's problems.
    Permabulk/bloatlord Crew
    Tradie Crew
    HTC

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Isn't California begging for federal funds because they have no money?

Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LMAO that money will be pissed away on newports, escalades, rims, and colt 45 within a few months. Same as if you gave poor trailer trash white people money...they'd piss it away on jack daniels, cigs, camaros, and big screens. You can't give uneducated people money and expect them to be appeased. Also, the slave trade was something that happened over 150 years ago. NO ONE FROM THIS GENERATION HAS ANY LEGIT CONNECTION TO IT. If they think this is just going to fix what our ancestors did, they are mistaken. You will never make these people who have extreme views happy on either side because they are irrational in their thinking.
    This fool's running a Honda 2000
    O|||||||O Misc Jeep Crew O|||||||O
    30 Year Old Boomer Crew
    Just lol at officels *Tradie Crew*
    Grumpy Old Married Guy Crew

BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The rise of the East is nigh.

Dead srs.
    Per Mare Per Terram crew*
    No ********/twitter/oestrogen network crew*
    Rugby league crew*
    Matchmaker @ 72 virgins dating service crew*

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by neuron View Post
    The Irish get screwed again
    Prime minister of Australia said there was "no slavery" here in response to the black lives matter protests that spread to Australia. He seems to have forgotten the thousands of prisoners that died from laboring to build Australian colonies. And the USA forgets the Irish/European slaves.

NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 78novacaine View Post
    Wait. You might be onto something here. Any African American that demands reparations must move to California. After that is complete we finish Trump's border wall, only once we hit the Az/Ca border we run it north along the Ca/Or/Wa state lines clear up to Canada.

Holy chit. I think I just solved like 74% of our country's problems.
    Many would just game the system by moving there temporarily, becoming Assistant Managers at the local Foot Locker or Physical Trainers (XYZ CERTIFIED TRAINER!!!), collect their unearned money then migrate back home.
    Fuk her right in the pussy.

sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Serenadium View Post
    https://www.kcra.com/article/african...mbly/32843430#

inb4 a bunch of measures are brought in that are ultimately funded by taxpayers that are generations removed from the past prejudice or other minority groups that have had nothing to do with it.
    None of my ancestors even arrived in the states until at least 1890, and they were wage slaves when they arrived. Phuck this chit.
    Mother north, united we stand, together we walk
    Phantom north, I'll be there when you hunt them down.

Absolutely Love This For You! ❤️💕

Take America Back Again!

Verified 37 Going on 60
    Verified Fat Boy

davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    arent black people better off? they were bought to usa on boats compared to living in the sudan or ethipioa or some ****.

Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good thing we can identify as anything we want now days, looks like I'm black for a while
    * Tennessee Titans* * St. Louis Cards*

meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Giving blacks free college education makes way more sense than paying reparations.

If you give them a free education it will significantly improve their situation for generations to come

If they receive reparations half of them are just going to buy 22” wheels for their 25% APR Dodge Charger. Anyone already living below the poverty line is not going to benefit from reparations. In 10 years they’ll be back where they started

You are 100% fooling yourself if you think this wouldnt make the situation worse.

'education' = california liberal arts brainwashing. Instead of using it to become an accountant, medical professional, etc. it would just spit out more 'educated' idiots with a worthless degree who go into full time complaining

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just lol if you think blacks arent owed anything for all the historic bullchit they've been put through.

The passage of time doesnt change a national historic injustice and debt at a country level.

78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NoodleLegs View Post
    Many would just game the system by moving there temporarily, becoming Assistant Managers at the local Foot Locker or Physical Trainers (XYZ CERTIFIED TRAINER!!!), collect their unearned money then migrate back home.
    Not if there is a giant border wall there...
    Permabulk/bloatlord Crew
    Tradie Crew
    HTC

TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Giving blacks free college education makes way more sense than paying reparations.

If you give them a free education it will significantly improve their situation for generations to come

If they receive reparations half of them are just going to buy 22” wheels for their 25% APR Dodge Charger. Anyone already living below the poverty line is not going to benefit from reparations. In 10 years they’ll be back where they started
    More like broke 10 months. Then they’ll find some other thing to complain about and scream reparations for that. This is why it can’t happen because they will still keep complaining and have this victimology ideology. Education won’t help them there since the school system promotes victim hood. They’ll just go back to the Europeans slave traders that bought and sold them and claim reparations for that. Surely they should go back to africa and blame the tribes that sold them into slavery in the first place.
    US Navy Vet
    Misc bjj crew
    Aweir

ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOLed. Misc headline: "California passes African-American reparations bill"

Actual story: One house of the legislature has passed a bill to establish a committee to study and make recommendations on...

Better headline: "California votes on bill to hire eight liberal academics to nod at each other in agreement that racism is very serious"
    Nah, fukk that. I’m not doing that.

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ****liGirl View Post
    “Sorry, this content is not available in your region.”

cliffs?
    Indians will not be getting reparations
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ANumber1 View Post
    LOLed. Misc headline: "California passes African-American reparations bill"

Actual story: One house of the legislature has passed a bill to establish a committee to study and make recommendations on...
    It maybe all grandstanding and pandering but there are enough liberal people there that believe in it. They just need to find a way to get enough revenue to pay for it; ie white slaveowner tax.

Inb4 the commission recommends going back in time to get all infinity stones and snap the slavery away.
    US Navy Vet
    Misc bjj crew
    Aweir

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by backinthegymbro View Post
    How about the japanese after ww2?
    We did that. Tens of thousands of imprisoned Japanese were given reparations in the early 80s, meaning it would have been in the lifetime of alot of prisoners.

To demand reparations for slavery...we're too far removed to the point where personal accountability has overwhelmingly more affect on your station in life than the fact your great great great something was a slave.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    We did that. Tens of thousands of imprisoned Japanese were given reparations in the early 80s, meaning it would have been in the lifetime of alot of prisoners.

To demand reparations for slavery...we're too far removed to the point where personal accountability has overwhelmingly more affect on your station in life than the fact your great great great something was a slave.
    But, but, but, mah reperittions!!
    Permabulk/bloatlord Crew
    Tradie Crew
    HTC