2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Check our my new home gym!

So after a long while with nothing but Powerblocks, a curl bar, a dip station and a bench I have finally added an addition to the arsenal. At first I wanted a treadmill to get my cardio more on point, but hey, who can resist weights right?

The weider 4370? (maybe mixed numbers there).

It has leg press, flys, lat pulldown, seated row, military press, and bench.

Good news is after trying to put this damn thing togtether for a month now I finally completed it. I just have to put the cover on it which hides all the pullys and cables and makes it look less like a skeleton. This thing was absolutely ridiculous to put together, like ****ing trying to build an engine or something.

It works well, for the money anyway. It isnt like the ones in the gym by any means, I got it at Sams Club for only $350! How can you go wrong. I mainly wanted it to add some new motivation to my workouts. I built the man in my profile with just dumbbells and a dip station, so I cant imagine what will come out of this. The pullies need to be lubed better, unless there is 40lbs or more stacked the rebound is slow and notchy, but 40lbs and up this thing is smooth. Whos doing less than 40lbs anyway.

Only gripe I have is in the second picture, the 1st weight stack hovers like 7 inches above the rest and as a result you can pin the stack at the very bottom, so I am limited to about 120lbs as oppse to I think it goes up to 180. I cannot figure it out for the life of me, but it works so I am happy. Many nights I thought I was friggen done only to discover I had a pully or cable on wrong, and man let me tell you the work involved in taking the pullies down and back on again.

Okay, now the bad news, and it is bad: I may have hernia or torn tissue near/behind or on my left rib cage. It ****ing sucks, I havent been able to work out for about 5 months now and I am losing muscle mass and feel like ****. I figured when it happened I would lay low and hope it healed. It hasnt healed and I have to get a catscan to see if its hernia or torn tissue. It feels bruises and when I breathe heavily it hurts.

I am VERY depressed about this because I was on such a good roll with everything. I mean seriously just talking about it makes me want to ****ing go rampant, and when I get mad I want to workout and when I realize I cant, man its so frustrating =. the one thing I like to do and I cant.

Anyway, thanks for listening. The last pic of me was just taken a few minutes ago i thought it was funny, im SHOT. must SLEEP! just wanted to share my excitement.

later
    Paul
    Attached Images
    KoRn
    -----
    August 24, 2004 R.I.P Kevin, my brother from another mother.
    December 19, 2006 R.I.P Grandpa. The best man i've ever known.

mcdelio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcdelio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcdelio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcdelio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcdelio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcdelio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcdelio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcdelio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcdelio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcdelio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcdelio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's nice but they do have a thread already started for this subject, in fact they actually have 2 but this is the one that is being used.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=536148