Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    LMAO I ain't dead yet, I have only been to Minot and Fargo in ND briefly and flown over some parts of SD, it's freaken beautiful country, always wanted to go back, never did. I watched a lot of video's on Sturgis, I wanna go. I hear you on the people thing
    Wife and I went to Yellowstone about 10 years ago. We liked the Black Hills part of the trip better. Less people, just as scenic as Yellowstone, better weather, not on a super volcano etc. still looking at other places that are off the beaten path. Never been to Glacier National Park, that’s an option. Let me know if you died. I’ll claim your camp, just need your password to login and delete your posts .

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If I run into any of these anti maskers I hope they aren't armed, I'm a joker, I wake up with a grin on my gob and it stays that way till I go to bed. I would seriously laugh my ass off at them losing their sh!t over a mask, don't think I could not laugh, even if I tried. So If I go shopping and don't come back, I probably took a round from one of these fuktards. First one to come and delete my browser history can have my camp, boat and motor and all the goodies that come with that.

Closing the border was a wise decision for Canada
    Are the anti maskers approaching the masked about wearing a mask? I know it works the other way around. Seen it several times. Even happened to my wife.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    I do actually see LWW's point about trying to divide us. I mean we are talking about wearing a mask but in such an emotional way. Why is it such an emotional topic?

There are these outbursts resurfacing daily online people yelling about their god given right of not wearing masks, adults actually throwing tantrums like lil children. Have we always been this way or is it just that now we have cameras to record everything?
    Behaviour has always been that way but now as you point out with the cell phones it's all captured. And it's not so much a right of not wearing mask vs being told what to do, we are supposed to be a free nation but when the government starts stepping in and telling people what they must wear, where they can shop, which stores can remain open, etc then it crosses the line and should never happen.

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    Oh Yeah Really???? I take offence to that! and I want corbi to apologize for what you just said, or sy should apologize, whichever..

(it's going to take me time to work out an elaborate justification why I'm offended, but it seems it's always possible to invent some reason to be offended on someone else's behalf if you try hard enough )
    I'm half offended that you are truly offended and now that I think about it more I am even more offended. But like Supramax you haven't called me a Klansman either so once again I take it as a win.

Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    Are the anti maskers approaching the masked about wearing a mask? I know it works the other way around. Seen it several times. Even happened to my wife.
    I have never approached anyone about their wearing a mask and couldn't care less if they, I do laugh at a lot of them however. If someone approaches me about not wearing one it could get ugly depending on how far they want to push it? My opinion is you are wearing your cute little mask and staying away from me, so what threat am I posing to you???
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Corbi, Didn’t Wisconsin get all the governors recommendations tossed in court? It’s pretty much normal there as far as things being open (water parks, hotels etc?). I’m trying to figure out a vacation road trip ITT, and Illinois looks to be putting mandatory 14 day quarantine for people who go to certain places outside IL. Wisconsin isn’t on the list yet, but my new summer trip plan is going to be a road trip around Lake Michigan (probably start in MI, 15 hrs total drive time, probably make it a weeklong trip). I’m hoping Illinois makes it a mandatory quarantine just to leave the state, I’ll be able to extend my vacation by two weeks at least .

Decided to hold off on S. Dakota for now just too much driving with the kids (15 hrs each way, instead of 15 total broken up)

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Behaviour has always been that way but now as you point out with the cell phones it's all captured. And it's not so much a right of not wearing mask vs being told what to do, we are supposed to be a free nation but when the government starts stepping in and telling people what they must wear, where they can shop, which stores can remain open, etc then it crosses the line and should never happen.
    If they knew how to stop this pandemic I wouldn't mind but it seems like they have no idea.

Now the governor closed everything but let the gyms be open. Arizona governor closed all the gyms. It's like they just make these random decisions and rules and I do understand that it is really weird and makes you question why should you follow these random rules that seem to change every day.

If they knew how to stop this pandemic I wouldn't mind but it seems like they have no idea.

Now the governor closed everything but let the gyms be open. Arizona governor closed all the gyms. It's like they just make these random decisions and rules and I do understand that it is really weird and makes you question why should you follow these random rules that seem to change every day.
    There is no stopping it. It’s hard to defeat nature...I really don’t think it can or will be stopped. Even with an effective vaccine. It will just be an another endemic disease that will circulate similar to the flu in populations that are not immune. People who have either had it, or have been vaccinated with a successful vaccine would likely not be susceptible or at least less so. There are a wider variety of flu strains, so in a few years it will likely be less lethal than influenza viruses in total mortality.

If the recommendations are coming from how they *should be* being made, whatever limited contact tracing they are doing, they would be using that to determine types of places that cases have in common. That said, contact tracing something that has a high rate of asymptomatic cases is pretty much an effort in futility. You would not be able to determine where people got it accurately because of all the missing data (asymptomatic contacts / locations where those people were).

Lots of people in close contact bad...Not a lot of people and some distance good. People should wash their hands with or without COVID concerns.
    Last edited by Plateauplower; 07-02-2020 at 06:47 PM.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are the man!

That’s what I have a problem with, nazis starting chit with people who know who to stay away. I may make fun of a mask but I never get on someone about wearing one.

If I’m doing heavy squats and feel I need to ditch the mask, and Arnold or anyone else wants to police me? Fuk you, and yes I’ve had a few, this is also how I feel witout a few!!!!!!!!

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    There is no stopping it. It’s hard to defeat nature...I really don’t think it can or will be stopped. Even with an effective vaccine. It will just be an another endemic disease that will circulate similar to the flu in populations that are not immune. People who have either had it, or have been vaccinated with a successful vaccine would likely not be susceptible or at least less so. There are a wider variety of flu strains, so in a few years it will likely be less lethal than influenza viruses in total mortality.

If the recommendations are coming from how they *should be* being made, whatever limited contact tracing they are doing, they would be using that to determine types of places that cases have in common. That said, contact tracing something that has a high rate of asymptomatic cases is pretty much an effort in futility. You would not be able to determine where people got it accurately because of all the missing data (asymptomatic contacts / locations where those people were).

Lots of people in close contact bad...Not a lot of people and some distance good. People should wash their hands with or without COVID concerns.
    Well said. In fact, COVID-19, which is extremely virulent without being extremely lethal, is attenuating, like most viruses do. The Carona virus is one of the most mutable viruses that affect humans. The damn thing is developing what they call a G factor that makes its little spikes longer and stronger, so it clings better. In other words, it is becoming more virulent.

We can't stop the spread. We can slow it, somewhat, by not leaving our homes. That's not an option for all of us. It just isn't. We need to protect the susceptible; keep social distance and wear a mask in enclosed places; and develop a herd immunity. Of course, a safe, effective vaccine would be wonderful. Let's hope that comes.

Oh yeah, protest/rioters have no greater rights to congregate than churchgoers, business owners, patrons, workers, and people who want to observe the 4th of July and American's Independence.

(And I recognize and respect those who don't want to wear masks. The science just isn't there to argue against their position. I wear a mask out of social conscience and respect. And anyone who gives me **** about me wearing a mask when I'm out in public/closed spaces will hear my side of the argument unmasked)
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    Well said. In fact, COVID-19, which is extremely virulent without being extremely lethal, is attenuating, like most viruses do. The Carona virus is one of the most mutable viruses that affect humans. The damn thing is developing what they call a G factor that makes its little spikes longer and stronger, so it clings better. In other words, it is becoming more virulent.

We can't stop the spread. We can slow it, somewhat, by not leaving our homes. That's not an option for all of us. It just isn't. We need to protect the susceptible; keep social distance and wear a mask in enclosed places; and develop a herd immunity. Of course, a safe, effective vaccine would be wonderful. Let's hope that comes.

Oh yeah, protest/rioters have no greater rights to congregate than churchgoers, business owners, patrons, workers, and people who want to observe the 4th of July and American's Independence.

(And I recognize and respect those who don't want to wear masks. The science just isn't there to argue against their position. I wear a mask out of social conscience and respect. And anyone who gives me **** about me wearing a mask when I'm out in public/closed spaces will hear my side of the argument unmasked)

More excellent post, the political people want to take advantage and become hero’s anyway possible, even if it means catering to the crime lords.

If someone wants to wear a mask that’s great, plenty, actually more than enough will without any policy. The protesters take the masks off to yell and spit on people, and they get a pass because protesting is far more imporatant than putting food on the table and being a family.

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Spot on PP. The sooner the masses can come to grips with this the sooner we can all get along with our life. Yes, we all have another flu like disease to deal with. I'm good with that. Let the chips fall where they may and the most vulnerable people need to be the most cautious. A little common sense with this will go a long way rather than this extreme, random, knee jerk reactions by these governors like we can just shut this virus off if we want to. Just my humble opinion though...
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...pause

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post

Unusual on topics like this to see a post so sensible that many people on both sides of the fence are likely to agree. Spread, but will rep when I can

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    ... But like Supramax you haven't called me a Klansman either so once again I take it as a win...
    We don't want any burning crosses in our front yards, okay?

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have not witnessed this, and haven't seen anything online about it, when I do i'll post it.

Of course it's going to happen, there are arseholes on both sides of every fence, only a fool would think otherwise.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mh12173 View Post
    Antifa is a small group of dumb weak wimps who can’t execute the simplest of plans and are scared of little girls. Yet you are scared of them which makes you a coward. Trump is a coward too.
    Don't you have some flags to burn for the holiday weekend?

It's almost like they are pandering to certain political supporters but not others by the randomness of many of the decisions...

lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    On the subject of death rate declining. There is a lot that happens on between a person gets COVID and dies. One of my friends son is 29 and been sick for the past 8 weeks. He tested positive when the symptoms started, now he is testing negative. He is constantly out of breath, lightheaded and basically can’t walk for long periods of time. Can’t function. Personally, I cannot afford to not function for 8 weeks

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lotusdeva View Post
    On the subject of death rate declining. There is a lot that happens on between a person gets COVID and dies. One of my friends son is 29 and been sick for the past 8 weeks. He tested positive when the symptoms started, now he is testing negative. He is constantly out of breath, lightheaded and basically can’t walk for long periods of time. Can’t function. Personally, I cannot afford to not be a deva for 8 weeks
    Sorry about your friend's son.

Fixed that for ya, Ms. Deva
    Last edited by Mark1T; 07-03-2020 at 10:03 AM.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lotusdeva View Post
    On the subject of death rate declining. There is a lot that happens on between a person gets COVID and dies. One of my friends son is 29 and been sick for the past 8 weeks. He tested positive when the symptoms started, now he is testing negative. He is constantly out of breath, lightheaded and basically can’t walk for long periods of time. Can’t function. Personally, I cannot afford to not function for 8 weeks
    That's horrible, It's no flu that's for sure

I have read many stories similar to what you mentioned. Stay safe

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

That's horrible, It's no flu that's for sure

I have read many stories similar to what you mentioned. Stay safe
    My theory on that is because the virus is highly contagious, it does a lot of replicating in the host (longer infection before the person’s immune system can recognize and respond to the pathogen). More lung tissue damage will occur during that process. When a virus invades a host cell, it takes over the cells “machinery” and begins replicating itself like a photocopy machine. That goes on until the cell bursts (cellular lysis) and all those viral progeny go on to attack more host cells doing the same thing. IIRC, if a human cell is the size of the head of a pin, you could fit a million virus particles in that same space. So the longer the virus is replicating itself, the more damage it will cause to lung cells. I had lingering shortness of breath after whatever I had. It’s better now 6 months later, so I doubt the condition is permanent, but we don’t know for sure what the long term effects are (Ie cardiovascular damage etc). One of my friends just died of a heart attack yesterday competing in a small circuit stock car race (dirt track I think). He was 47, not sure if he had the COVID or not (I’m sure they will test), but that’s pretty young. He was a basketball coach and not in bad shape.

lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Sorry about your friend's son.

Fixed that for ya, Ms. Deva
    lol, thank you

My theory on that is because the virus is highly contagious, it does a lot of replicating in the host (longer infection before the person’s immune system can recognize and respond to the pathogen). More lung tissue damage will occur during that process. When a virus invades a host cell, it takes over the cells “machinery” and begins replicating itself like a photocopy machine. That goes on until the cell bursts (cellular lysis) and all those viral progeny go on to attack more host cells doing the same thing. IIRC, if a human cell is the size of the head of a pin, you could fit a million virus particles in that same space. So the longer the virus is replicating itself, the more damage it will cause to lung cells. I had lingering shortness of breath after whatever I had. It’s better now 6 months later, so I doubt the condition is permanent, but we don’t know for sure what the long term effects are (Ie cardiovascular damage etc). One of my friends just died of a heart attack yesterday competing in a small circuit stock car race (dirt track I think). He was 47, not sure if he had the COVID or not (I’m sure they will test), but that’s pretty young. He was a basketball coach and not in bad shape.
    Informative and thought provoking post, it's probably good that younger kids aren't being hit hard, no telling the long term effects of the respiratory damage may have on them.. For some that pull through it definitely has life altering effects.

Sorry for your loss

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have not witnessed this, and haven't seen anything online about it, when I do i'll post it.

Of course it's going to happen, there are arseholes on both sides of every fence, only a fool would think otherwise.

You and I can agree that there are a-holes on both sides. The problem in most cases (yes, most) is people only see the a-holes on the other side. Only a fool would think otherwise.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You and I can agree that there are a-holes on both sides. The problem in most cases (yes, most) is people only see the a-holes on the other side. Only a fool would think otherwise.
    Well I'm not on any "side", except for health and going back to work.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wife and I went to Yellowstone about 10 years ago. We liked the Black Hills part of the trip better. Less people, just as scenic as Yellowstone, better weather, not on a super volcano etc. still looking at other places that are off the beaten path. Never been to Glacier National Park, that’s an option. Let me know if you died. I’ll claim your camp, just need your password to login and delete your posts .
    We enjoyed Yellowstone but we went very early in the season, it was the beginning of June and the park had just opened for the summer and there was still a lot of snow around along with snowmobiles. We camped out a few nights in a tent and it got down to the mid 30's at night but we stayed warm in our cozy sleeping bags. July and August are miserable with non stop traffic jams which we had none of. There were places in the park we would go where we were the only ones there and it was great.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Just told my suitcases we aren't going anywhere this year...now I'm dealing with emotional baggage

Just told my suitcases we aren't going anywhere this year...now I'm dealing with emotional baggage
    The thing is, is that you would run out of vacation time by the time your quarantine was over. Nobody got no time for dat chit...

Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    The thing is, is that you would run out of vacation time by the time your quarantine was over. Nobody got no time for dat chit...
    People have accepted quarantine as the new normal. The government has already stated that the flu could necessitate additional quarantine efforts.

Cover up: The case for wearing masks is stronger than that for wearing pants

From annoyed shoppers to uncooperative cops to lax subway riders to obstinate governors and presidents, too many people say they don’t want to wear masks to protect others from coronavirus. To which we — and the law — say: You’re dead wrong. (Note to the MTA: put mask reminder announcements on all trains and buses.)

What anyone does in the privacy of their home is their business. What do they do in public, at least in the thick of a pandemic, is the public’s business, and that’s as solid as the pants you’re wearing. Like every state, New York has a law requiring everyone wear pants, or something to cover down there. Penal Law §245.01, exposure of a person, states: “A person is guilty of exposure if he appears in a public place in such a manner that the private or intimate parts of his body are unclothed or exposed.”

Once, this law forbade exposed female breasts. But in a ruling from the state’s highest court handed down 28 years ago tomorrow, that was thrown out because there was no prohibition on exposed male breasts. The rest of the law remains. And we don’t know of anyone from here to Florida to Texas who claims the right to full-frontal nudity, which, unlike an exposed face these days, isn’t going to kill anyone.

Mandatory mask-wearing, now the law in 22 states, should be nationwide until the pandemic abates. Put it on one ear elastic at a time, just like everyone else.

https://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/...yku-story.html

Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My gym started requiring masks while we workout. Learned that this morning at 4:15AM. Workout was tough, especially squats. Thought I was going to die - almost.

Better than no gym, though.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.