Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    Where's the study that proves the opposite? You keep referring to idiots as if that's the norm. Maybe, it is for you, but it's already been addressed. The other idiots are the people not wearing masks in crowded stores.
    It's not on me to disprove what you posted up as proof. I have never claimed one way or the other that there are studies, charts or any other sort of proof for reasons people do or do not wear masks. Anyone who claims they know the reason and have proof why the majority of mask wearers do so is kidding themselves.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    It's not on me to disprove what you posted up as proof. I have never claimed one way or the other that there are studies, charts or any other sort of proof for reasons people do or do not wear masks. Anyone who claims they know the reason and have proof why the majority of mask wearers do so is kidding themselves.
    I've never claimed 'studies', charts, etc., and your last sentence is a refutation of what sy originally said, because she stated it as an absolute. Anyways, you're the one that introduced the 'study' nonsense. All sy said was 'prove me wrong'. Let's take her parameters, though. Provide a study which proves that most people don't wear a mask because they're considerate of others, but because they're scared of getting sick and think the mask will save them and that the people who do it out of concern for other people feel virtuous.

That's as stupid a request as yours is.

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've never claimed 'studies', charts, etc., and your last sentence is a refutation of what sy originally said, because she stated it as an absolute. Anyways, you're the one that introduced the 'study' nonsense. All sy said was 'prove me wrong'. Let's take her parameters, though. Provide a study which proves that most people don't wear a mask because they're considerate of others, but because they're scared of getting sick and think the mask will save them and that the people who do it out of concern for other people feel virtuous.

That's as stupid a request as yours is.
    So now you want to argue with Corbi about your argument with Sy?

What do you do with yourself when you are not arguing with people endlessly about absolutely nothing on the internet?
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7191274/

Kind if mixed results in these studies. From research I’ve looked at before COVID they are pretty effective for preventing respiratory infections in hospital settings...My personal feelings based on my understanding of disease transmission/ microbiology is they help mitigate, but do not prevent (would need level A /supplied air respirator). User error is a big obstacle as well in their effectiveness. 6’ of social distancing wouldn’t do much either IMO (It can travel and remain suspended in aerosols), but combined with people wearing masks it would certainly make a difference to an extent.

That was interesting Plateauplower. Like you say mixed feelings, masks aren't foolproof by any means but this part in particular caught my eye Universal face mask use is likely to have the most impact on epidemic growth in the community, given the high risk of asymptomatic and pre-symptomatic transmission Time will tell on this and it will be interesting to see the studies on this a bit down the road.

I stopped into a store a little bit ago, I was masked up and everyone I seen wore masks, both staff and customers, yet it isn't mandatory. I have no expertise in this area, but I do agree with your statement that they help mitigate but not prevent. Also interesting was this little gem Further, the rule of 1–2 m of spatial separation is not based on good evidence, with most research showing that droplets can travel further than 2 m, and that infections cannot be neatly separated into droplet and airborne

Thanks for the info, so all you MF'rs out there, if you see me, back up more than 2 meters and wear yer damn mask. Just kidding, do what the fuk you want. I'll mask up because it's no inconvenience for me, I only go in areas requiring a mask once or twice a week to 10 days for a few minutes. So if I can be part of the solution rather than be part of the problem, count me in.
    Last edited by mtpockets; 07-02-2020 at 06:54 AM.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post

What do you do with yourself when you are not arguing with people endlessly about absolutely nothing on the internet?
    Well, peanut gallery guy, Corbi is the one that interjected. Ask yourself the questions you asked me, because it's your problem, not mine. I think you're probably too stupid to realize that you posited.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

At least he didn't call me a member of the Klan or accuse me of pistol whipping anyone so I will take that as a win.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    At least he didn't call me a member of the Klan or accuse me of pistol whipping anyone so I will take that as a win.
    We're good. As Blake once said: "In opposition lies true friendship" or words to the effect. The Boodha said something similar, too.

... anyways, I must Spiderman crawl to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee. BFN
    Last edited by supramax; 07-02-2020 at 06:38 AM. Reason: cup

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    That was interesting Plateauplower. Like you say mixed feelings, masks aren't foolproof by any means but this part in particular caught my eye Universal face mask use is likely to have the most impact on epidemic growth in the community, given the high risk of asymptomatic and pre-symptomatic transmission Time will tell on this and it will be interesting to see the studies on this a bit down the road.

I stopped into a store a little bit ago, I was masked up and everyone I seen wore masks, both staff and customers, yet it isn't mandatory. I have no expertise in this area, but I do agree with your statement that they help mitigate but not prevent. Also interesting was this little gem Further, the rule of 1–2 m of spatial separation is not based on good evidence, with most research showing that droplets can travel further than 2 m, and that infections cannot be neatly separated into droplet and airborne

Thanks for the info, so all you MF'rs out there, if you see me, back up more than 2 meters and wear yer damn mask. Just kidding, do what the fuk you want. I'll mask up because it's no inconvenience for me, I only go in areas requiring a mask once or twice a week to 10 days for a few minutes. So if I can be part of the solution rather than be part of the problem, count me in.
    Great post. I have watched 2 videos using black light and communication. In the video from the USA, it shows that the mask blocked 98 percent of the floating particles from speaking. The Japanese video showed sneezing with no mask, talking with no mask, and a room full of people talking in a room with no windows sending particles to all parties in the room for upwards of 20 minutes. The easy solution was to open the windows so that the air moves the particles outside. It is one thing to speculate on how well these things work and another to see it in a controlled environment with black light and video.
    The DC area was in bad shape in May so we stayed in phase 1 longer than most, maybe that is why most here are wearing masks everywhere.

People confuse the mask guidance so here it is again. Wear one when you can't control others around you(strangers) and their distance from you(6 ft.). When you are alone or around people you trust, no need to.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As far as personal safety of wearing a mask while exercising or hard work, it can be an issue for some. That’s why there is an OSHA requirement for people to have a medical evaluation and often a spirometer test to ensure the respirator (N95, APRs etc) doesn’t cause an issue. I have had people get “woozy” working in high temps, doing heavy manual labor while wearing N95 respirators. Especially bad when that happens in a confined space which would require a more complicated rescue. I don’t find much restriction with surgical or fabric masks.

My experience with people wearing masks for personal protection, I have noticed it. I am constantly getting requests for N95 masks for work that doesn’t require them and have had to tell them “no the work you are doing does not require that level of protection to justify an n95, but you should wear a face covering if social distancing cannot be maintained”. That sucks, but I had to save the n95s for work where they are actually needed for hazardous dusts / mists. Now we are starting to get some new stock, but at 600% price increase. I’ve let a few people who stated they were higher risk have some. I doubt most people that wear an n95 for extended periods for COVID will want to make it a long term thing. They are much worse than a fabric or surgeon mask in terms of comfort / breathing restriction.

Cloth masks can also create hazards other than breathing restriction. Some chemicals can absorb into the material and increase exposure to volatile laboratory chemicals, basically increasing exposure time.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As far as personal safety of wearing a mask while exercising or hard work, it can be an issue for some. That’s why there is an OSHA requirement for people to have a medical evaluation and often a spirometer test to ensure the respirator (N95, APRs etc) doesn’t cause an issue. I have had people get “woozy” working in high temps, doing heavy manual labor while wearing N95 respirators. Especially bad when that happens in a confined space which would require a more complicated rescue. I don’t find much restriction with surgical or fabric masks.

My experience with people wearing masks for personal protection, I have noticed it. I am constantly getting requests for N95 masks for work that doesn’t require them and have had to tell them “no the work you are doing does not require that level of protection to justify an n95, but you should wear a face covering if social distancing cannot be maintained”. That sucks, but I had to save the n95s for work where they are actually needed for hazardous dusts / mists. Now we are starting to get some new stock, but at 600% price increase. I’ve let a few people who stated they were higher risk have some. I doubt most people that wear an n95 for extended periods for COVID will want to make it a long term thing. They are much worse than a fabric or surgeon mask in terms of comfort / breathing restriction.

Cloth masks can also create hazards other than breathing restriction. Some chemicals can absorb into the material and increase exposure to volatile laboratory chemicals, basically increasing exposure time.
    Thankfully, mask wearing for those outside of the medical profession has been reduced to a visual representation that you care. Iow, as was stated by those in the medical profession ( and in your post) some types of masks and face coverings can actually put you at higher risk. But if you have it on, everyone feels better. So there is that.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "but at 600% price increase."
    Ha ha, yeah that and toilet paper are running neck and neck.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Says the guy arguing w/someone arguing w/Corbi about an argument w/Sy. What do you do with yourself?

Or maybe now you'll argue with me about you arguing with Supra about arguing with Corbi about arguing with Sy?
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Says the guy arguing w/someone arguing w/Corbi about an argument w/Sy. What do you do with yourself?
    We do circle jerking. Is that the right word? Oops I just looked the word online, definitely not the right word..oh well I'm not responsible

I do actually see LWW's point about trying to divide us. I mean we are talking about wearing a mask but in such an emotional way. Why is it such an emotional topic?

There are these outbursts resurfacing daily online people yelling about their god given right of not wearing masks, adults actually throwing tantrums like lil children. Have we always been this way or is it just that now we have cameras to record everything?

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Oh Yeah Really???? I take offence to that! and I want corbi to apologize for what you just said, or sy should apologize, whichever..

(it's going to take me time to work out an elaborate justification why I'm offended, but it seems it's always possible to invent some reason to be offended on someone else's behalf if you try hard enough )

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post

There are these outbursts resurfacing daily online people yelling about their god given right of not wearing masks, adults actually throwing tantrums like lil children.

^^^^ Fact^^^^^

In reality, some of these people are cranky bastards anyway, regardless of the situation, if it wasn't masks some of them would just find something else to bitch about. Some just like to go against the grain and complain.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Or maybe now you'll argue with me about you arguing with Supra about arguing with Corbi about arguing with Sy?
    I'm pretty sure people are just tired of *ssholes like supramax who's arguments amount to calling people stupid. I mean sure.... let's everyone call everyone stupid. Lets be super productive.

There are these outbursts resurfacing daily online people yelling about their god given right of not wearing masks, adults actually throwing tantrums like lil children. Have we always been this way or is it just that now we have cameras to record everything?
    People insisting they have rights? How f*cking DARE they.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post

People insisting they have rights? How f*cking DARE they.
    I never said how dare they insist having rights.

Insist having rights does not need to include throwing a tantrum at the people who I don't even know if they have any say so about the rules and regulations they are trying to enforce, like grocery stores. I didn't even have any judgment really, I just was surprised and was wondering if it always was the case.
    Last edited by Cass40; 07-02-2020 at 12:40 PM.

Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    I'm pretty sure people are just tired of *ssholes like supramax who's arguments amount to calling people stupid. I mean sure.... let's everyone call everyone stupid. Lets be super productive...
    I call them how I see them and I call you too stupid to realize you're a hypocrite. Read your own posts if you want to see a rude *******. If you think calling people stupid is all my arguments amount to, I have to conclude that you have kindergarten level reading comprehension skills.

We do circle jerking. Is that the right word? Oops I just looked the word online, definitely not the right word..oh well I'm not responsible

I do actually see LWW's point about trying to divide us. I mean we are talking about wearing a mask but in such an emotional way. Why is it such an emotional topic?

It's always been that way.

It's always been that way.
    That people start throwing groceries out of their cart like a toddler before steaming out of the store? I guess it's normal then..

That people start throwing groceries out of their cart like a toddler before steaming out of the store? I guess it's normal then..
    I've met people with Alzheimer's that would likely do that, but I wouldn't call it normal.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Outrage culture. Anything to get 3 minutes of mostly bad fame
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Outrage culture. Anything to get 3 minutes of mostly bad fame
    I am starting to believe LWW is right and it's just to distract us before we gon get nuked..

That's unbelievable. I read the other day that the Canadian border might stay closed for another year. I think that's a good thing.

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Nope
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am starting to believe LWW is right and it's just to distract us before we gon get nuked..
    I'm starting to think the same. Time to build underground like those doomsday people. Maybe they had it figured out a long time ago
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

That's unbelievable. I read the other day that the Canadian border might stay closed for another year. I think that's a good thing.
    If I run into any of these anti maskers I hope they aren't armed, I'm a joker, I wake up with a grin on my gob and it stays that way till I go to bed. I would seriously laugh my ass off at them losing their sh!t over a mask, don't think I could not laugh, even if I tried. So If I go shopping and don't come back, I probably took a round from one of these fuktards. First one to come and delete my browser history can have my camp, boat and motor and all the goodies that come with that.

Closing the border was a wise decision for Canada
    Last edited by mtpockets; 07-02-2020 at 02:21 PM.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If I run into any of these anti maskers I hope they aren't armed, I'm a joker, I wake up with a grin on my gob and it stays that way till I go to bed. I would seriously laugh my ass off at them losing their sh!t over a mask, don't think I could not laugh, even if I tried. So If I go shopping and don't come back, I probably took a round from one of these fuktards. First one to come and delete my browser history can have my camp, boat and motor and all the goodies that come with that.

Closing the border was a wise decision for Canada
    Where’s your camp lol. We are looking for a vacation. Right now looking at S Dakota cabins in the black hills. I’m up for anywhere without many people. Not because of COVID but because I generally don’t want to be around people on vacations (except for the bikers at sturgis, I think that would be a riot). My sister’s family went last year during Sturgus and had a blast. Also a lot less traffic at all of the family oriented places because people are afraid of the bikers. Win win.
    Last edited by Plateauplower; 07-02-2020 at 02:31 PM.

Where’s your camp lol. We are looking for a vacation. Right now looking at S Dakota cabins in the black hills. I’m up for anywhere without many people. Not because of COVID but because I generally don’t want to be around people on vacations (except for the bikers at sturgis, I think that would be a riot). My sister’s family went last year during Sturgus and had a blast. Also a lot less traffic at all of the family oriented places because people are afraid of the bikers. Win win.
    LMAO I ain't dead yet, I have only been to Minot and Fargo in ND briefly and flown over some parts of SD, it's freaken beautiful country, always wanted to go back, never did. I watched a lot of video's on Sturgis, I wanna go. I hear you on the people thing