dylan8433 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dylan8433 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dylan8433 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dylan8433 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dylan8433 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dylan8433 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dylan8433 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dylan8433 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dylan8433 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dylan8433 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dylan8433 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

why do my shoulders never get sore?

Not sure if this is the right place to post?

Anyway, with my workouts my shoulders never get sore. due to covid im stuck at home so i do my workouts on a ****ty (but effective) squat bench. i have that and plates, and a set of 20lb dumbbells.

i usually do my shoulders with chest and triceps. ill do a set lateral raises and a set of barbell press ups from the seat being 90 degrees, and sometimes standing alternating in front and behind head.

i do sets until im usually struggling with the last rep, or close to it, and ill do either 5 or 4 sets of both exercises. im doing them with correct form, not using momentum to throw the weight up or anything.

But for whatever reason, they are never sore or feel like i did an effective workout the next day, every other muscle group i can tell i did something. However, when i do something repetitive that uses shoulders, theyll be sore the next day. such as painting a wall with a roller.

They do seem to still make progress with strength, but much slower than my other muscle groups.

Im wondering if anyone could give me advice on anything i should change with this information? lighter weight higher reps, more sets, add some bodyweight stuff? please let me know any advice you can give me. Thanks!

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Soreness isn't necessarily an indicator of a good workout. My first thought would be to check your form, which is particularly important with shoulder movements like lateral raises. There's often a tendency to sacrifice form on movements like that in order to throw around heavier weight, but you mention that your form is good.

So, the fact that you're making progress is all that matters. Shoulders are usually slow to grow anyways. I've been lifting for decades and I can say shoulder soreness isn't something I've experienced often.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

HY45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HY45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HY45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HY45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HY45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HY45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HY45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HY45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HY45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HY45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HY45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dylan8433 View Post
    Not sure if this is the right place to post?

Anyway, with my workouts my shoulders never get sore. due to covid im stuck at home so i do my workouts on a ****ty (but effective) squat bench. i have that and plates, and a set of 20lb dumbbells.

i usually do my shoulders with chest and triceps. ill do a set lateral raises and a set of barbell press ups from the seat being 90 degrees, and sometimes standing alternating in front and behind head.

i do sets until im usually struggling with the last rep, or close to it, and ill do either 5 or 4 sets of both exercises. im doing them with correct form, not using momentum to throw the weight up or anything.

But for whatever reason, they are never sore or feel like i did an effective workout the next day, every other muscle group i can tell i did something. However, when i do something repetitive that uses shoulders, theyll be sore the next day. such as painting a wall with a roller.

They do seem to still make progress with strength, but much slower than my other muscle groups.

Im wondering if anyone could give me advice on anything i should change with this information? lighter weight higher reps, more sets, add some bodyweight stuff? please let me know any advice you can give me. Thanks!
    My shoulders never get sore, and they have grown over the years. I don’t know answer, but every other muscle group here and there, gets doms hmmm
    It’s all about consistency imho ✌️