HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

making dip handles

ive got the bodysolid powerline power rack and need to get some dip handles. i would get them from nybb but shipping brings the damn things to an insane amount. anybody know how to make my own and attack it to the power rack? what about if i just got some 1 inch piping and put some through the hole on each side - i could do gironda dips or something. any ideas?

jjface1390 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjface1390 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjface1390 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjface1390 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjface1390 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjface1390 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjface1390 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjface1390 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjface1390 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjface1390 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i have pretty much the same rack and it's just easier to use to bars across the spotter bars

HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jjmuggs1390 View Post
    i have pretty much the same rack and it's just easier to use to bars across the spotter bars
    yea i was hoping it wouldnt come to that though

jjface1390 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjface1390 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjface1390 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjface1390 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjface1390 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjface1390 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjface1390 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjface1390 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjface1390 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjface1390 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    why? it's really not that bad. I used them today and they worked great. I only have one olympic bar so i just found a piece of steel pipe lying in my garage and it was great.

MaineWoods has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaineWoods has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaineWoods has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaineWoods has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaineWoods has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaineWoods has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaineWoods has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaineWoods has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaineWoods has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaineWoods has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaineWoods has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HitItHard View Post
    ive got the bodysolid powerline power rack and need to get some dip handles. i would get them from nybb but shipping brings the damn things to an insane amount. anybody know how to make my own and attack it to the power rack? what about if i just got some 1 inch piping and put some through the hole on each side - i could do gironda dips or something. any ideas?
    A couple black pipes (or two bars if you have them) from Home Depot laid across the spotter bars would do the trick.

Another one I just made last week is you get a set of those tie-down straps from Home Depot ($8-12). Take 2 short pieces of 1-inch pvc pipe about five inches long and loop a rope through each. Presto, you have a set of gymnastic "rings". Hang them from the power rack and go to work. If you can do more than a few dips your first time, then you're a stronger man than I. :-)

You can use the same things for pushups and all sorts of exercises. Check out EliteFts's blast straps (http://www.flexcart.com/members/elit...id=295&pid=916) for some ideas.

Enjoy,
    -Sean