Closed Thread
    Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Post How to rebound into your training after lockdown

What's up guys I just recently made a video on how to properly rebound into your regular training regiment after not have been following a consistent training regiment for months because of the crisis.

Since many countries are gradually opening back Gym's, I decided it might be a good time to explain how you actually rebound into your training routine. You can't expect to be capable of lifting your previous RM% if you haven't been keeping your strength training consistent, it can just lead to excess CNS stress which could potentially lead to injuries.

It's important to be attentive on how much weight you're lifting and being patient with your strength progress in the beginning.

Video breakdown:

Solicitous training breakdown
    How to not ease back into your training regimen
    How to ease back gradually
    Ogasawra Study
    Brad Schoenfeld & Bret Contrares Study
    Conclusion and suggestions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-etp...ature=youtu.be
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnrIJRn7YxsMBpaGT8GmhOQ

Www.instagram.com/rabiesthetix

"My goal is to not wake up at 40 with the bitter realization that I've wasted my life on a job I hate because I was forced to decide on a career in my teens" - Daria.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    One thread about this is enough. Crossposting makes it looks like your account is purely there to promote your channel - which is not allowed under the forum rules...