Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You can get a shotgun license, for example if you're a farmer or go hunting.

The vast majority of hand guns are illegal though. This came about after the Dunblane massacre where a nutter shot 16 children dead in a school.

Whilst not all types of firearms are illegal in the UK, very, very few people actually own one. There isn't a single person that I personally know of that owns a gun (that I'm aware of).

The UK is also one of the few places where the police are not routinely armed. Armed police have additional training and choose to be armed, but your average police officer here does not walk around with a gun. Armed robberies (involving guns) or other incidents involving firearms are also very uncommon.

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MrCarrot View Post
    You can get a shotgun license, for example if you're a farmer or go hunting.

The vast majority of hand guns are illegal though. This came about after the Dunblane massacre where a nutter shot 16 children dead in a school.

Whilst not all types of firearms are illegal in the UK, very, very few people actually own one. There isn't a single person that I know personally that owns a gun (that I know of).

The UK is also one of the few places where the police are not routinely armed. Armed police have additional training and choose to be armed, but your average police officer here does not walk around with a gun. Armed robberies (involving guns) or other incidents involving firearms are also very uncommon.
    Are they savage with those billy clubs?
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    Are they savage with those billy clubs?
    Lol, I'm not sure as I've never been on the receiving end. Back in the day they used to carry little truncheons, but they've since been replaced with the extending batons. I think many of them carry pepper spray and some now carry tasers. Last I heard, the vast majority of the police here do not want to carry a firearm.

Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If someone breaks in to your home there, are you allowed to stab them if they don't have a weapon?
    Slightly grey area, but it rather depends on the situation.

If you are say a woman or a small framed man & you are faced with somebody 14 stone plus etc, you realistically have no means of beating them in a one on one encounter & they are not leaving then yes, you are allowed to use appropriate/reasonable force to defend yourself & your property-so if you produce a knife from your kitchen or a similar instrument & a struggle ensues then if that knife etc goes into them it is self defence. If they back off & leave then you cannot plunge a knife into them as they are not posing a threat to your property & you need to call the police to let them deal with finding & arresting them. Similarly, if during the struggle they end up unconscious then you cannot stab them while they are lying there out of it-you would be expected to dial 999 for police & ambulance, you couldn't having stabbed somebody once then keep stabbing them if they are no longer attacking you-that is then attempted murder or murder.
    AP5 Crew

alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NoFeels View Post
    My dad has around 10-15 rifles/shotguns at home, it’s ridiculously difficult to keep them;

- the police visit your home frequently to inspect, they question your spouse and if they know where the keys to the safe are, they take your guns. You need 2 secure safes, one for guns, 1 for ammo, keys kept in different locations.

- police need to see evidence you are attending a shooting range frequently, if you don’t go often enough, they take your guns

- they write to your doctor regularly. One of his friends was diagnosed with cancer, they took his guns due to concerns over mental health following the diagnosis

- if you wish to purchase a firearm you need to apply to the government/police for that specific gun, and wait for the purchase to be approved before you can buy it

- pistols were legal when I was a kid, then some dude shot up a school in Scotland, and they banned them. The law actually states that guns under a certain length are banned, so he has a couple of pistols with a metal bar welded to the back of the handle to increase the length, supposed to be a stock of some kind

- if you commit even the most minor legal offence they take them all

Most weapons are illegal to own in UK though. If I had a hunting knife next to my bed and someone broke into my house and I stabbed them, I would be in a sticky situation. You’re better off having something to hand that’s not technically a weapon, like a bat etc

Can Americans really buy guns at a supermarket like in movies?
    I have an AR and an AK next to my bed loaded ready to go, a hunting knife near by and a Glock hidden somewhere in my house.

All guns I own where bought legally thru a private sale.

Also in FL you can open carry a hunting knife, not that I would do that to look like crocodile dundi
    Brazilian Crew [<O>]
    Keto(since 11/11/2011)

Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jimbob007 View Post
    Not a good idea, aside from them being illegal & you could go to prison for a long time just for having one, these guns get sold on after they have been used in crimes-so you could find yourself being tied into armed robberies, murders etc when forensics tie that gun to those crimes-there is a massive database wher all that info is stored.
    I agree its not a good idea but its also not a good idea to be a sitting duck if the chit ever hits the fan. If I were a citizen of the UK I would buy one, disassemble it and hide the parts around the crib. Just put it back together if needed. Stay under the radar of the cops, keep your nose clean and there's no reason you'd ever get caught.

If someone breaks in to your home there, are you allowed to stab them if they don't have a weapon?
    Legally, you are allowed to use "reasonable force" to defend yourself or to repel them.

For example, tying a burglar up and setting him on fire wouldn't be reasonable force. Holding him down until the police arrive would be. Stabbing him is a grey area depending on a multitude of different factors at the time. Ultimately, the person that decides whether it was "reasonable force" or not, is a judge.

DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Legally, you are allowed to use "reasonable force" to defend yourself or to repel them.

For example, tying a burglar up and setting him on fire wouldn't be reasonable force. Holding him down until the police arrive would be. Stabbing him is a grey area depending on a multitude of different factors at the time. Ultimately, the person that decides whether it was "reasonable force" or not, is a judge.
    Lmao what a joke.

How about you just boil up a pot of tea and discuss their intentions?

Originally Posted by DeputyDong5 View Post
    Lmao what a joke.

How about you just boil up a pot of tea and discuss their intentions?
    It's not really a joke. If a teenager trespasses onto your property to retrieve his ball, it's hardly reasonable to blast him away with a shotgun. Come to think of it, tying up a burglar and setting him on fire is hardly reasonable either. If you are in fear for your life then you would most likely get away with stabbing an intruder. If you stabbed them 10 times and then didn't call an ambulance, that wouldn't be reasonable force. In the UK people get all hot under the collar over this, but in reality it is quite balanced and sensible.

andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In UK killers have fists.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38992393
    Cycling, walking, swimming.
    No car.

jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Vexidi View Post
    I agree its not a good idea but its also not a good idea to be a sitting duck if the chit ever hits the fan. If I were a citizen of the UK I would buy one, disassemble it and hide the parts around the crib. Just put it back together if needed. Stay under the radar of the cops, keep your nose clean and there's no reason you'd ever get caught.
    Not sure what you are expecting to happen here-we don't have the government hating militias ready to rise up & overthrow. We have had the odd usually race related riots like Brixton, but most people here are terrified of guns, have no interest in them etc as it has never been part of our culture to own them.

Police here do have the right to come into your home for multiple reasons-if a child is missing in that area, if they believe a criminal/escaped convict is hiding in your home etc. Of course you could also be burgled or your house might catch fire while you are out-the police & fire brigade will then go in & poke around. There is also the problem that you don't know if the person you are buying from is an undercover cop, or somebody who is being watched by the police & everything they do observed/filmed, or if they are working for the cops ratting people out. Really unless you are a criminal or a very tiny minority like farmers who have a legit reason for needing a firearm then we have no need for them here.
    AP5 Crew

A judge would have nothing to do with it. It would be up to the police whether to ask the CPS for a charge & that would be very unlikely if there is any doubt as if it went to trial then 12 members of the public would decide & it is highly unlikely confronted with somebody defending their home against a little scrote unless you stabbed them in the back while they were fleeing or caved their skull in while they were on the floor begging for mercy that your peers would convict. The judge is only there to guide the jury on certain things & to set a sentence if a guilty plea is reached, or to throw the case out of they don't think that the evidence presented is sufficient.
    AP5 Crew

BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by samsbolton View Post
    On the other hand we can have sex at 16, drink at 18 and place a bet on anything we feel like whenever we like
    We have the right to buy spirits and wine at the supermarket unlike in some states in the US where you have to go to an ABC store. Can you imagine going to your supermarket asking where the whiskey is, them saying we don't sell that but would you like to buy a gun?
    Bench -216lbs
    Squat - 268lbs
    Deadlift - 375lbs
    OHP - 134lbs

andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What about tasers or other anti-rape devices?

Anti-rape devices are called doughnuts here and can be legally obtained from Krispy-Kream.

Eat 20 a day and you are safe.
    Cycling, walking, swimming.
    No car.

AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CrookedDink View Post
    Yes you can buy a gun, ammo, pepper spray, a machete and your groceries at the same time at Walmart.
    do not read my posts and weep, i am not there i do not sleep
    i am the thousand greens that rep, i am the ban bet dutifully kept
    of memes and trolls in toasted breads, i am not there, i am not dead.

Originally Posted by jimbob007 View Post
    A judge would have nothing to do with it. It would be up to the police whether to ask the CPS for a charge & that would be very unlikely if there is any doubt as if it went to trial then 12 members of the public would decide & it is highly unlikely confronted with somebody defending their home against a little scrote unless you stabbed them in the back while they were fleeing or caved their skull in while they were on the floor begging for mercy that your peers would convict. The judge is only there to guide the jury on certain things & to set a sentence if a guilty plea is reached, or to throw the case out of they don't think that the evidence presented is sufficient.
    Yes you're correct, ultimately it would be for members of the jury to decide if it was reasonable force or not (not a judge like I said originally). It would be up to the police and CPS to decide whether to prosecute like you say, but a decision to prosecute doesn't automatically mean that it was or wasn't reasonable force. People often ask, "Who decides if it was reasonable force or not" and I guess what I was trying to get at, is it isn't the homeower or the intruder that decides, but rather the Police, CPS and then the court (in that order).

brumbleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brumbleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brumbleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brumbleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brumbleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brumbleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brumbleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brumbleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brumbleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brumbleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brumbleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Can't spell cUcKed without U.K.!
    Mesomorph, large frame, natty trainer.

Originally Posted by BrightonBomber View Post
    We have the right to buy spirits and wine at the supermarket unlike in some states in the US where you have to go to an ABC store. Can you imagine going to your supermarket asking where the whiskey is, them saying we don't sell that but would you like to buy a gun?
    Or going to your local town hall to be presented with this:

NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My dad has around 10-15 rifles/shotguns at home, it’s ridiculously difficult to keep them;

- the police visit your home frequently to inspect, they question your spouse and if they know where the keys to the safe are, they take your guns. You need 2 secure safes, one for guns, 1 for ammo, keys kept in different locations.
    In the last 10 years I've only been visited twice - once at grant and once at renewal.

- police need to see evidence you are attending a shooting range frequently, if you don’t go often enough, they take your guns
    Not true - I'm not a target shooter and don't belong to a club so never attend a range. They don't even really look at ammo usage especially closely (unless you want to increase your holding amount) as long as you are using some which backs up your "need" to own a firearm.

- they write to your doctor regularly. One of his friends was diagnosed with cancer, they took his guns due to concerns over mental health following the diagnosis
    Define regularly - it's usually about every 5 years unless something goes wrong and you come down with depression or other mental health issue.

- if you wish to purchase a firearm you need to apply to the government/police for that specific gun, and wait for the purchase to be approved before you can buy it
    Not quite - you specify a calibre, action and purpose ie I need a bolt action 30-06 to shoot deer. They check that the land you shoot over is suitable for using that calibre and that it is legal for that quarry species.(so if for example you asked for .17HMR for deer they'd politely remind you it's illegal and say no)

If it is suitable for the job you specified, they grant you permission to acquire that type of rifle for that purpose - then when you go and buy the rifle the firearm dealer (RFD) checks you permission, then puts the details of the rifle onto your license. You tell the police you have acquired the gun and that's all there is to it.

- pistols were legal when I was a kid, then some dude shot up a school in Scotland, and they banned them. The law actually states that guns under a certain length are banned, so he has a couple of pistols with a metal bar welded to the back of the handle to increase the length, supposed to be a stock of some kind
    This is true - I had the barrel on my old BRNO Mod5 cut down to 12" and threaded for a moderator... it just about squeaked in at legal length but makes an awesome truck gun and makes less noise than an air rifle.

- if you commit even the most minor legal offence they take them all
    Bit of a blanket statement and not strictly true - motoring offenses are unlikely to cause much trouble but if you get caught going out and thumping people or committing domestic violence for example then yes you are likely to lose them.

Most weapons are illegal to own in UK though. If I had a hunting knife next to my bed and someone broke into my house and I stabbed them, I would be in a sticky situation. You’re better off having something to hand that’s not technically a weapon, like a bat etc
    This part is accurate and really sucks - our laws in this area seem to favour the transgressor. Even if you use domestic items for defence you are still likely to get in trouble if it is deemed "excessive force" which is just plain madness. If someone breaks into your home and threatens you/family they should expect the worst.

Originally Posted by NearlyBigAngus View Post
    This part is accurate and really sucks - our laws in this area seem to favour the transgressor. Even if you use domestic items for defence you are still likely to get in trouble if it is deemed "excessive force" which is just plain madness. If someone breaks into your home and threatens you/family they should expect the worst.
    There was that old boy recently though, who stabbed a gypsy to death who broke into his house, and the old guy wasn't prosecuted.

Yes you're correct, ultimately it would be for members of the jury to decide if it was reasonable force or not (not a judge like I said originally). It would be up to the police and CPS to decide whether to prosecute like you say, but a decision to prosecute doesn't automatically mean that it was or wasn't reasonable force. People often ask, "Who decides if it was reasonable force or not" and I guess what I was trying to get at, is it isn't the homeower or the intruder that decides, but rather the Police, CPS and then the court (in that order).
    Indeed, the old Obscene Publications Squad would until well into the 1990's seize porn magazines in ridiculous raids on newsagents/distribution warehouses & there was no real definition of what constituted something being obscene-it was left to 12 members of the public to decide, when they came to court often the juries would see nothing wrong with open leg or sex pictures, while another jury might think it was obscene if you had Mary Whitehouse types serving & a conviction would happen.
    AP5 Crew

Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Only if you are related to the Queen.
    1/4 Jamaican
    1/4 Polish
    1/4 Irish
    1/4 Welsh

DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's not really a joke. If a teenager trespasses onto your property to retrieve his ball, it's hardly reasonable to blast him away with a shotgun. Come to think of it, tying up a burglar and setting him on fire is hardly reasonable either. If you are in fear for your life then you would most likely get away with stabbing an intruder. If you stabbed them 10 times and then didn't call an ambulance, that wouldn't be reasonable force. In the UK people get all hot under the collar over this, but in reality it is quite balanced and sensible.
    Really bro. Really?

This is the scenario you conjure up... you think people in America are just mowing down their neighbors kids when they jump the fence to retrieve their ball? Holy delusion.

If someone breaks into my home in the middle of the night(or whenever)... I am shooting them. There will be no words discussed or warning... their warning will be chambering a round into my glock.

Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Guns aren't really a big issue in the UK. Knife crime, different story. Has a lot to do with sentencing imo.

Illegal firearm possession = mandatory 5 year sentence.

In comparison if you get caught with a knife you'll usually get community service or a fine. Or 6 months (repeat offender or threatening).

hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    All you gotta do is go to Abdullah Achmed Kahns bodyshop and tell him you're looking for a pew pew pew. If you're trusted you'll be sold a gun. If you're not, you'll be the top video on pornhubs gay page.
    Formerly HandBrah, LipBrah & FootBrah
    they call me Don Taters
    NYM
    <3 Miami Dolphins
    WE GONNA WIN THE FUKING SUPERBOWL SOON BAYBEH
    Hala Madrid
    ££££££sports betting crew££££££
    This is all OJ's fault
    Ass cheeks are the titties of the ass
    First I romance the pie maker, then I romance the pie

Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Vexidi View Post
    You are thinking with an American mentality though. The dangers that are likely commonplace to you very rarely happen here and if they do it's a huge deal. Even taking threats from humans out of the picture, you have animals capable of killing you. You would really have to put in some work to get yourself shot or eaten by something in the UK.
    Original board member since 1999

That's the arm I fap with Critter5592's Avatar
    Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by USAPump View Post
    in 4 answers

i remember hearing on the news about an SAS vet that got REEMED by the law for having a Glock lmao

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_..._Army_soldier)
    Uncontrollable behavior with some psychopathic tendencies

x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jh1479 View Post
    Its totally abnormal to carry ANY type of weapon or self defence item in the UK even for women, only people who do are gangsters.
    Damn so you’re saying that if you make all weapons illegal, the criminals will still use them?
    Smack City crew

samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by soaponarope1 View Post
    Cool man, I did the same stuff. In fact, I could do either at whatever age I wanted. I believe betting is handled on a state/municipality basis, so the people in the area can decide what they want.

I've never had a hard time getting liquor after the age of about 15, and it would be nice if I could have just bought it from a liquor store at 18 (actually I could, tax free even, as I was in the army stationed at Ft Bliss which had a drinking age of 18 until May 30th, 2008). I can't imagine wanting to bang a 16 year old after age 24 (which is legal here as well), but if you do, more power to you I guess.

Either way I don't rank those nearly as important as having a government that can't restrict my right to defend myself against any threat I feel I need to protect against.

This is like the copypasta American response when we point out how all your freedoms are restricted.. ‘we did it anyway’

The problem with that, which you quaintly miss, is that we of course do all of those things earlier than we are allowed to anyway, so we’re still freer than you however you slice it.

In fact, I’d bet you money on it, but you could only take the bet with Mo at the cabstand and I don’t want you to mix with nefarious characters
    2023 bertie awards 2024 nominations

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=184693083

Originally Posted by samsbolton View Post
    This is like the copypasta American response when we point out how all your freedoms are restricted.. ‘we did it anyway’

The problem with that, which you quaintly miss, is that we of course do all of those things earlier than we are allowed to anyway, so we’re still freer than you however you slice it.

In fact, I’d bet you money on it, but you could only take the bet with Mo at the cabstand and I don’t want you to mix with nefarious characters
    The intelligent Brits left that **** hole long ago and derived what is now a better version in every way.

Enjoy your busted women, bland food, and 300 gloomy days a year clown.