DITA28 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Home Workout Routine

Hello guys,

So as most of you are aware, gyms are closed pretty much everywhere and I'm struggling to come up with a workout routine. I obviously want to build muscle but it seems so much more complicated to do at home. I basically only have a pull up bar at home with different grips (chin-up, normal pull up and wide pull ups). So far i've been doing some pull-ups as well as chin-ups with some push ups. I also started doing some tricep kickbacks with some improvised weights.

My question is what should I do in terms of the workout? I really want to get bigger arms and chest as well as a nice mid section. Also any quick diet advice you guys could give me ? I'm 17, 141lbs and about 6ft 1" and I currently eat 2000 kcal/day home cooked food (chicken breast. occasionally rice and pasta, cottage cheese, eggs and I also consume 1 scoop of whey protein)
    Last edited by DITA28; 05-02-2020 at 11:18 AM.

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Arhlean-X has a lot of free YouTube videos and the most recent are all home exercises and workouts. Definitely worth checking out.

I have a hard time believing you are almost 7' tall and 141 lbs.

DITA28 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    Arhlean-X has a lot of free YouTube videos and the most recent are all home exercises and workouts. Definitely worth checking out.

I have a hard time believing you are almost 7' tall and 141 lbs.
    LMAO

Edited the post. I'm 6ft 1" my bad =D
    I will check them out thanks for the answer.

Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DITA28 View Post
    LMAO

Edited the post. I'm 6ft 1" my bad =D
    I will check them out thanks for the answer.
    I make educational at home workouts on which exercises you can perform at home, atm i have 2 videos dedicated to at home workouts, check them out, cherry picked best exercises. My channel is quite new but Im planning to post consistently

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnr...xsMBpaGT8GmhOQ
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnrIJRn7YxsMBpaGT8GmhOQ

Www.instagram.com/rabiesthetix

"My goal is to not wake up at 40 with the bitter realization that I've wasted my life on a job I hate because I was forced to decide on a career in my teens" - Daria.

novincompany is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DITA28 View Post
    Hello guys,

So as most of you are aware, gyms are closed pretty much everywhere and I'm struggling to come up with a workout routine. I obviously want to build muscle but it seems so much more complicated to do at home. I basically only have a pull up bar at home with different grips (chin-up, normal pull up and wide pull ups). So far i've been doing some pull-ups as well as chin-ups with some push ups. I also started doing some tricep kickbacks with some improvised weights.

My question is what should I do in terms of the workout? I really want to get bigger arms and chest as well as a nice mid section. Also any quick diet advice you guys could give me ? I'm 17, 141lbs and about 6ft 1" and I currently eat 2000 kcal/day home cooked food (chicken breast. occasionally rice and pasta, cottage cheese, eggs and I also consume 1 scoop of whey protein)
    There is so many apps ab workout, loss belly fat , absmash , plank workout .... that you can use easily and also lots of YouTube video and its free and cool or ******** channels or instagram ... lots of options

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by novincompany View Post
    There is so many apps ab workout, loss belly fat , absmash , plank workout .... that you can use easily and also lots of YouTube video and its free and cool or ******** channels or instagram ... lots of options
    Lol at anyone who thinks doing ab workouts will help you lose belly fat. That's 100% incorrect, unless those few calories you burn during the workout are enough to put you in a deficit, which is highly unlikely.